login
April 19, 2024, 03:38:27 pm

Author Topic: Application - ImKiKi  (Read 7360 times)

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
Application - ImKiKi
« on: October 23, 2016, 05:33:10 pm »
Nick: ImKiKi

Timezone/Country: GMT +08:00/Malaysia

Previous Nicks: =TsG=KiKi, TsG.CaT, [DS]kiki, [DKt]kiki

Additional Comments: This great community gives me inspiration to overcome any type of obstacle regardless of how big it is and I am still devoted towards this clan. I am no more a snobbish person and I will keep participating in every meeting/event/ stuff conducted by VU and will always be loyal towards the clan. I know that most of you still won't accept me and I had become a nuisance for you guys but try giving me a chance and if you impugn this fact then you are welcome to kick me out of the clan. This great community gives me inspiration to overcome

« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 08:52:52 pm by PunkNoodle »
Winner Winner x 9 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Current: RTV Developer
Past: EAD Scripter

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - ImKiKi
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 05:35:52 pm »
You're absolutely right there. I'm perfectly fine with giving you a chance to prove yourself as a trainee, but I'd like you to come clean here before that. I believe you know very well what I'm talking about, and there's no need to hide it anymore. I'll contact you via pm to hear what you have to say.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 05:50:59 pm »
again? btw good luck
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

TheJeanStyles

• Fanatic
  • J<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2016, 06:24:21 pm »
Good luck
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2016, 06:32:16 pm »
Good luck super kiki
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2016, 07:15:42 pm »
You're absolutely right there. I'm perfectly fine with giving you a chance to prove yourself as a trainee, but I'd like you to come clean here before that. I believe you know very well what I'm talking about, and there's no need to hide it anymore. I'll contact you via pm to hear what you have to say.

I've locked voting pending this conversation. Ferrari, please unlock voting on the poll when you think it would be a good time.

Writer of excessively long posts

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2016, 07:54:46 pm »

I've locked voting pending this conversation. Ferrari, please unlock voting on the poll when you think it would be a good time.
Voting was reopened by someone, and I believe the time is right for that.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2016, 11:25:30 pm »
GL

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2016, 01:11:06 am »
Good luck.  :)

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2016, 01:32:05 am »
Hey kiki when did you apply last? after a month or so? seen you around playing with us on EAD and on Mirc.
Trainee won't hurt as you are dedicated towards clan.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 04:51:37 am by Ryne »

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2016, 01:51:36 am »
T.

Give me Galletas

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2016, 02:16:51 am »
T without any doubt.

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2016, 02:48:49 am »
going with no

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

TranxFormR

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • *Underdogs Unbeatable*
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2016, 04:22:08 am »
Old Buddy , voting T.

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2016, 06:47:37 am »
Good Luck KICKi :v

Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.