April 27, 2024, 07:09:21 am

Author Topic: Languages exchange  (Read 408 times)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Languages exchange
« on: February 14, 2021, 04:01:30 pm »
Hi guys. The past few months I have started learning deutsch and I've pretty much reached an A1 (my objective is A2-B1), but I wanted to try if I could learn two languages simultaneously (main one: Deutsch and in a second-plane another one); since I am in holidays until April, approximately.

I am studying English professorship and my calification is B1-B2 for this language. While I am not the most qualified person for teaching it, Ich glaube Ich kann mit das Grundlagen helfen, haha. I am also a native spanish speaker.

So, my proposal is: if you are interested on learning Spanish preferably, or English (or not, and you just want to help me) / and your primary language is Chinese, Hindi, Arabic, Hebrew or other; I'd like to do a language exchange with you. Via zoom, meet, or wherever, have one chat a weekend or two, practice pronunciation, teach me some basics and the fundamentals of the language, its differences with english, etc.

I am more interested on non alphabetical languages, but any other proposals are welcome.

It is obvious that you cannot fully learn a language in three months; but sure thing you can reach basics.
Winner Winner x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
Re: Languages exchange
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2021, 12:04:32 am »

good luck.

I personally prefer to aim for Urdu. it has more syllables and consonants than hindi language itself, and it is a mixture of multiple languages so you can get a grip on other languages as well.

Urdu grammer is not easy but surely if you know the basics, you can pretty much convey your message in urdu. 

« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 12:07:34 am by Thomas »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Re: Languages exchange
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2021, 03:25:31 pm »
Would you add your old friend to Discord and teach me some Urdu? I can watch some videos, but I think it's better to have a dialogue too.

Thanks! I didn't know some of the advantages of learning Urdu.

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.