April 16, 2024, 10:36:57 am

Author Topic: response  (Read 6028 times)

Anonymous1456

• Banned
    • View Profile
response
« on: July 08, 2012, 09:40:01 pm »
The identity of the OP is known. It won't be posted until it is considered safe to do so.
-Sherlock Storm

LOOOL!!! more like Shitlock Storm.
You will NEVER find out who I am.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Eazy

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: response
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 09:51:20 pm »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 09:52:48 am »
Really?

Deso

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 03:46:34 pm »
I lol'd at the "Banned" tag.  ;D

~ kyber7
#makeVC-MPgreatagain

Castagna

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Veteran. EA Server Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 03:56:27 pm »
LOL

VC:MP Veteran. Extreme Addicts Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader.

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2012, 04:09:48 pm »
;)

Rocky

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2012, 11:15:28 am »

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2012, 11:38:50 pm »
Well, since he's been banned from the forum and has admitted to it, I might as well throw out that Anonymous is iL.Shadow. If you were expecting something incredibly shocking and drama-inducing, you were wrong.

While his attempts at proxying his connections were admirable, he made the fatal mistake of connecting on his actual IP. Cross-checks on his subnet brought up his alias on a couple of servers, and we (Castagna, NewK and I) found a motive after it was discovered that he had betrayed XA as a scripter several times. We then concluded that the script "leak" was in order to deter the server from getting official status. He was later questioned directly (not by me) and he then admitted that he was responsible for this fail leak.

Nothing was actually hacked. This issue was a matter of abuse of trust. Since his rights have been removed on all servers he had development rights on, he's pretty much disappeared from VC:MP, not appearing on IRC or on any servers, so there's hardly any need to ostracize him.

-Sherlock Storm
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 11:40:51 pm by stormeus »

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2012, 12:16:54 am »
What the hell.

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2012, 09:14:40 am »
That guy always sounded kinda friendly, this is weird.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2012, 09:43:00 am »
WTF shadow...................... so thats why you were saying to me i can give you old EA script >.<

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2012, 10:18:01 am »
This is why I love VU. Priceless comedy ;D

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
Give it a minute..
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2012, 10:59:22 am »
Not gonna say "unexpected" or "very bad" on this. What he did, was right for him at that time

I said before to, EA is based on iL.Shadow's old script and also some things from TMA. He didn't got a 'private' level 9 for nothing on EA when it was official :P EA's online stats, was also made by Shadow. ( About these two points, i'm not 100% but 500% sure as i saw some things which let me to know this ).

About this, i'm not shocked at all to know that why such a cool minded person took such a step as i know the real reason why he did this, what forced him to do this. Due to some issues, i won't be able to share them..

we (Castagna, NewK and I) found a motive after it was discovered that he had betrayed XA as a scripter several times.

Ah, do you people have ever thought that why everyone betray EA? did anyone even gave a minute to think why?
Why EA? because, i've been there and in my opinion, totally worth it..

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
Re: Give it a minute..
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2012, 11:09:11 am »
Not gonna say "unexpected" or "very bad" on this. What he did, was right for him at that time

I said before to, EA is based on iL.Shadow's old script and also some things from TMA. He didn't got a 'private' level 9 for nothing on EA when it was official :P EA's online stats, was also made by Shadow. ( About these two points, i'm not 100% but 500% sure as i saw some things which let me to know this ).

About this, i'm not shocked at all to know that why such a cool minded person took such a step as i know the real reason why he did this, what forced him to do this. Due to some issues, i won't be able to share them..

we (Castagna, NewK and I) found a motive after it was discovered that he had betrayed XA as a scripter several times.

Ah, do you people have ever thought that why everyone betray EA? did anyone even gave a minute to think why?
Why EA? because, i've been there and in my opinion, totally worth it..

That's all fine and dandy. But that doesn't explain why he started raging in the forum, instead of explaining his position.

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2012, 12:13:45 pm »
In such situations, we just almost forget about the soft solutions. The only purpose with use is to harm the other one as much as we can. That's a natural factor.

P.S what would shadow get on discussing this with public? Just some comments, nothing else or some silly advices..

Edit: One thing more, my replies / comments aren't meant to show Sympathy to Shadow or what he did. This is just my opinion. Still, this is wrong though.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 12:24:10 pm by MaDKilleR »

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR