April 19, 2024, 07:04:06 pm

Author Topic: [REL] Morphine's Fix Pack  (Read 4664 times)

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
Re: [REL] Morphine's Fix Pack
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2012, 11:51:01 pm »
I just think your wording and presentation was a bit poor, when you could've simply mentioned that the server was sending a text/plain MIME instead of trying to make your server look superior by comparing two wgets and then saying
tell me again it's problem with shitty browsers :) First download was from Morphine's server, second from mine.

Then again, my perception of you may be biased by the fact that I lost any remaining shred of respect for you when you hijacked a copy of the VL database.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Gudio

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2012, 11:53:43 pm »
Then again, my perception of you may be biased by the fact that I lost any remaining shred of respect for you when you hijacked a copy of the VL database.

They have shitty configured web server

Well, yeah. It's my hobby.
Cannot rate own posts

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2012, 11:56:39 pm »
Well, yeah. It's my hobby.

No, what you did was unethical and gross taking a copy of our database like that, then bragging about it to us on IRC. Surely you could've told us what went wrong so we could fix it since, for god's sake, we're in the same clan, but you hate teamwork anyway.

Regardless, I don't want to exert any more energy trying to argue with you as it would be pointless.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Gudio

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2012, 12:01:02 am »
No, what you did was unethical and gross taking a copy of our database like that, then bragging about it to us on IRC.

You would make a speech to hackers and thiefs and tell them that what they are doing is unethical.

Regardless, I don't want to exert any more energy trying to argue with you as it would be pointless.

Same. You just called me arrogant bitch, I couldn't be quiet.
Cannot rate own posts

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2012, 06:17:33 am »
Guys...Guys.

Chill, it's just small problem.

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2012, 11:25:46 am »
Thanks for 'explaining' the problem, Gudio. Calling our web server shit is definitely a great way to explain the situation. Sorry to sound rude, but why is your head so far up your ass? Why do you think so highly of yourself in this (pathetic excuse of a) community? I know you have far more expertise in scripting and all, but that just doesn't make you the king of the world now, does it?

Thank you for trying to insult me, Stormeus. I don't like when someone writes crap about something that doesn't have a clue. Anyways seems that you fixed it so people won't have that problem anymore, right? You should thank me for explain what's wrong there than calling me arrogant bitch.

I did not write 'crap that I had no clue of'. In fact, I made a far better input than you have in the post. I actually suggested that the problem may lie in the browsers, whereas you just called out the web-server for being shit and actually termed that 'explaining'. Hah, I need to take more English lessons, since I forgot what the fuck 'explain' means.

Anyway, to be fair, you're no better than anyone here just cause you know how to crack your way into other peoples' belongings, and mine at that? I mean come on, that is basically like bullying a helpless kid in real life. I can relate myself to a helpless kid because I really don't have a clue how most things in hosting a server work, and how to avoid theft. Why don't you use your cracking skills for some useful purposes, rather than stealing noobs' databases? I'm sure you'd have way more fun competing with people of your own intelligence level, since we're all dumbasses compared to you anyway, right? You're the legacy of Einstein here.

Anyway, if you do want to continue arguing, then please not here. This topic is merely an advertisement for a VC-MP snippet, which again is shit right? Seems like anything not made by you is shit. I took the effort and time to do something for someone other than myself, at least.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 11:33:13 am by Morphine »

Gudio

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2012, 12:39:27 pm »
Thanks for 'explaining' the problem, Gudio.

No problem. I'm always helpful.
Cannot rate own posts

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2012, 01:49:49 pm »
It's nice to see that fellow VCMP players can sort out their differences in a civil manner :-\

As for the snippet - it works fine. But hopefully these kind of methods won't be needed in future version of VCMP.

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)