login
April 27, 2024, 08:51:12 am

Author Topic: Application - Ulker  (Read 2379 times)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Ulker
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2023, 12:37:20 pm »
Sorry no.
No worries, thank you for your time.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

SKAZ

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2023, 03:56:11 pm »
Good luck amigo!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits - [VU]Roystang

Domek

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2023, 10:30:16 pm »
Ulker arkadasim, voting Full member  O0
Friendly Friendly x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2023, 05:53:40 am »
As much as I would love to pick up where I left off as a Full Member and a contributing member of the Administration of the clan
There are certain things that you earn back, not ask for them.
You are my good friend but for what you did, I am voting No.

For VU, clan ethos are the first priority and were disobeyed by a full member.
I would say I don’t want it be an example that even if you disobey VU clan ethos you can get back in easily.

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2023, 10:00:57 am »
As much as I would love to pick up where I left off as a Full Member and a contributing member of the Administration of the clan
There are certain things that you earn back, not ask for them.
You are my good friend but for what you did, I am voting No.

For VU, clan ethos are the first priority and were disobeyed by a full member.
I would say I don’t want it be an example that even if you disobey VU clan ethos you can get back in easily.
I know you're hella busy these days so I apprecate you for taking some of your time to read my app. I understand and I couldn't agree with you more that VU's constitution and ethos should always be our top priority, especially when making important decisions, and I assure you that no matter the result I will continue to uphold these values.

Even if it wasn't meant to be this time around I can promise you all that I won't give up on regaining your trust no matter what, no matter how long it takes.

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2023, 09:16:54 pm »
You've made that same promise to TLA as well, funny how things turn out.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2023, 11:29:15 pm »
You've made that same promise to TLA as well, funny how things turn out.
Yeah I had a feeling you'd say something about that part as I was writing it, and I'm glad you did. As for my response: in all honesty I truly did believe it when I told them that at the time, it was only after the unanimous feedback that they'd never trust me again when I let go - as per mentioned in my additional comments.

When I returned to the community late of last year I apologised to Juan once again for my actions and doubled down on wanting to join TLA but I had understandably lost their trust beyond repair.
I had already upset them so much and didn't want to disrupt and bother them anymore, the message was loud and clear. Additionally, so many of them advised me to rejoin VU. That's no understatement, this opinion was shared by almost everyone. It was this that got me to realise the true extent of what I had done and what I needed to do to make things right again, and where my real home in VC:MP always was and always will be.

None of this is at all to say that I haven't caused the same overwhelming disappointment here, and granted I don't know what the private polls are looking like since I can only see the votes of those who've publicly voted and / or directly talked to me in our DMs, but I'm grateful from the feedback so far that there are those who do still have faith in me as this gives me more than enough hope both for now and the future. I won't let them down, nor will I give up on regaining the trust of those who aren't quite ready yet. That includes you my mentor.

(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2023, 01:50:22 pm »
I might be wrong, but everyone deserve a 1 chance in a whole lifetime at least once for whatever they wish to get. Hope everything gets better for everyone here.  ^-^ :thumbsup:
Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2023, 01:36:59 am »
I'm not aware to what happens in this forum since I prefer to use Discord most of the time. I didn't know the reason of your departure and didn't care tbh but thinking after what Ferrari has written I'd say no.

I'm very sorry.

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2023, 12:44:41 pm »
I'm not aware to what happens in this forum since I prefer to use Discord most of the time. I didn't know the reason of your departure and didn't care tbh but thinking after what Ferrari has written I'd say no.

I'm very sorry.
It's alright man you have nothing to apologise for and I respect your vote. I just hope you read the app and my responses to everyone too.

As per one of the core values and principles of the Vice Underdogs I would instead urge for everyone to make a well informed decision considering everything presented in this matter. Personally, I don't think that 'trusting every clanmate to do what's right' quite sounds right. I fully believe that each and everyone's own opinions are valuable, and so should be voiced and considered as such - regardless of them being positive or negative.

(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2023, 06:57:38 pm »
Each person makes mistakes it's normal to make mistakes what's worse is repeating them, I believe the man deserves a second chance and would be happy to see Ulker in VU once again, Let's put the past behind us and move on from Ulker's mistakes. Full Member

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2023, 05:09:55 pm »
Hey guys, I feel like it's time to conclude this app as it's been up for 2 weeks now with no new comments for over 4 days, however this is only what can be seen publicly of course. If there are ongoing conversations on the private Discord channels and / or forum boards then please feel free to ignore this. Thanks in the meantime.

(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2023, 06:50:30 pm »
You're right.

Your application has been denied due to a considerable amount of negative votes.

From the points raised, the problems our members have with you might be but are not limited to;

-Lack of trust
-Inability to follow/practice our clan ethos and vision
-Perceiving your efforts as dishonest/deceiving
-Overly attempting to privately influence members decision making

Good luck in your future endeavours.

Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember