April 27, 2024, 04:18:08 pm

Author Topic: Thank you people.  (Read 1341 times)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Thank you people.
« on: May 10, 2020, 12:11:21 am »

So VW9 event went great and I hope everyone had fun. I would like to thank few people who made this possible and helped me, I would like to thank aXXo, rww, Piterus Krystianoo, LU-DM staff, Punknoodle, Lederhos, Luckshya, Morphine, Siezer, Omarosh, GangstaRas, Roystang, KuRuMi^ and rest of the Vice War 9 Staff:D

1- My special thanks to aXXo man if it wasn't for you stepping up as scripter I doubt that there would have been any Vice War, thank you man you were great assistant this year, you worked hard day/night scripting, it's my honor working along with you and I hope it wasn't last time we worked together, thank you again. :D

2- Another special thanks goes to rww, Piterus, Krystianoo and LU-DM Staff, thank you guys for providing LC  map and working with us all the way till the end, it was great working with you guys, special thanks to rww for providing map and Krystianoo for fixing and finding bugs, thanks guys it was great working with you all and I hope you all enjoyed as well.

3- Another thanks goes to my two great friends in VCMP PunkNoodle and Lederhos, thank you Punk for being there when I felt down and felt like giving up you were there for motivating me and helped with VW9 as well it was great working with you in the future bro, looking forward to work with you again. another my thanks goes to Lederhos for his great art work and also motivating me thanks bro for helping me I am also looking forward to work with you again.  O0

4- Also thanks to Luckshya, Morphine, Siezer, GangstaRas, Omarosh, Roystang and KuRuMi, Luckshya for his great effort for webstats and he did great with it, also great job by Morphine and Siezer with advertising VW9 around the VCMP, great work guys thank you for helping me out with advertising.  Also my great thanks to Ras, Omarosh and Roystang with great graphic work and special thanks to our trailer director KuRuMi that trailer was awesome mate. thank you guys you worked great and you really showed again that you have skills of creativity.

Thank you everyone for participating. This is the one event which bring us all together once a year for 24 hours, no matter how far you are, we all are one community, I would say a VCMP family. once again thanks all, I hope me and my team did great for y'all and provided one of the best Vice War.

Congrats to Panlantic Syndicate for winning VW9, you all did great and WP Portland Union.

Final Score:  42765  Panlantic Syndicate - Portland Union  19782

Soo about VW10 from my side...  :-[

Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 18 Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you people.
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 12:15:46 am »
Very well played Panlantic Syndicate.

Great activity, Great Team-up.

Very well deserved. Congratulations buddies.

Also great effort by Portland Union, good luck for "VW X"
Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2020, 12:24:03 am »
Well played Portland.
Also congratulations Panlantic Syndicate, well deserved!
Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2020, 12:26:36 am »
As I said on Alarba's post, thank everyone who contributed on this, it's really special to see the community stand strong and united every year on this kind of events, congratulations Panlantic Syndicate.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 4 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2020, 12:31:15 am »
It was a good experience played against Portland union you were outclass in middle phase of the game or i would say in middle hours of the day,  but since Panlantic manages it properly and outcome with the perfect Results.... :thumbsup:
Friendly Friendly x 3 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

AX

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2020, 12:33:46 am »
I really enjoyed this VW tbh, thank you guys for arranging such a wonderful event.

Well played Portland.
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2020, 12:38:56 am »
I really enjoyed this VW tbh, thank you guys for arranging such a wonderful event.

Well played Portland.

RoyStang's Art

Klaus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Argonath RPG
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2020, 01:02:21 am »
Thank you aXXo, Krystianoo, and rest of the VW9 Staff for making this event happen. It was quite possibly the best VW to date.
Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2020, 01:03:11 am »
Hey pals,

The vicewar 9 went really great. I enjoyed the most of my play. It was the best of all vicewar events. Truly speaking,
the people who have worked hard making this event great, they deserver our appreciation. How voluntarily they continue to plan Vicewar just to entertain players and keep VCMP live. They brought oldest players back in game. Although it was a 24 hours event, it has given alot of memories to all of us. I really thank VU for organizing such a robust event every year.
I really appreciate everybody who contributed to this event and made it successfull. And, I'm really grateful I could serve being a part of staff members. The experience was extremely great and all because of you people.

I hope we will continue to make VC-MP live by continuing such events in near future. The ideas, the creativity, the planning and the entertainment should never end. Wallah! I just wanted to appreciate the efforts of all people. And ofcourse to the participants without whom the event wouldn't have been successful. Thank you all the players for joining and making it a great vicewar!

Regards,
Friendly Friendly x 8 (list)

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2020, 01:40:56 am »
Bundle of thanks to all the contributors specially aXXo who scripted it and LU team for the map.
Take a moment to appriciate all the contibutors to encourage them to make such great events in future 👏👏❤️

Ggwp Panlantics!

Roystang's art

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2020, 02:35:33 am »
What a great edition of Vice War it was, Congratulations syndicates and well played portland union. And indeed, Huge thanks to the contributors and directors who made this edition of vice war happen and make up the history once again.

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

KuRuMi^

• KF Clan Leader
    • View Profile
    • VKs Official Server
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2020, 02:38:36 am »
GG everyone. I'm chuffed to bits and thrilled about this year's Vice War and it was a pleasure directing the trailer. :D

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2020, 04:45:11 am »
i apprecaite the work of staff and i hope they will continue their work in upcoming vw events and iam thankfull to portland union team appreaciate your dying skills and pero gameplay with no plan and specail thanks to ps team players who showed great team work and blown away pu most of the time.
Krys bero you beauty
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2020, 05:13:40 am »
Although, I couldn’t play much due to unstable connection in this area but I would say I enjoyed as long as stayed in the server. I’ve had participated in the last four Vice Wars and this one turned out to be enjoyable as always. There are some things which required changes but I believe they were discussed before we even closed the event. I was able to witness the gigantic player count after a long time and it was truly amazing!

With that said, I am so glad to see aXXo back on the track and WiLs0n motivating him for that. Both of you have done great job motivating each other lol. Sporting out registrations quickly and even responding to minor player queries. I want both of you to stay like that, you people look good working with us as a team.

All the staff members are also appreciated from my side. The way, Head Admins managed things with Developers is up to the mark, contributed and managed things where it was necessary. Luckshya, Krystianoo and PunkNoodle are absolutely GIANTS. I’ve seen discord channel filled with their spam, assisting aXXo and WiL with technical issues related to script, map etc. Morphine for keeping a check over Admins and handling Advertisements. Lederhos for his artwork. Piterus and rww for the liberty map. I must say each and every Head Admin played his part in some way. Thanks to rest of the staff for being active concerning reports and instantly informing higher authorities to take the necessary action.

I’ve not been in the game much but I would say, from our side, PL have done a great job maintaining scores, staying together and focusing on the tactics. Although, they joined a little late but they played tactically. Thanks to you too!

Congratulations to Syndicates for focusing on master plans and taking lead far away. They have played absolutely great, no doubt. Entire SS clan contributed as much as they could do. Well done!

WE STRUGGLED, WE ACHIEVED. Congratulations Vice War staff and you as a community to see a massive player pool in the community again. We wish to see you with another BANG soon!

Oh yeah, till then, stay home, stay safe and enjoy this game!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 06:02:24 am by Siezer »
Friendly Friendly x 9 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2020, 05:24:59 am »
Am I the only one who thinks that this was the most *peaceful* vice war ?
This vice war was really fun tbh, doesn't matter if I died a thousand times, I kept on respawning because I was enjoying.

Thanks to everyone who played in the event.

This vice war was well done from developer's side as well and they deserve an applause. Well done Bois.

Stay home and stay safe. <3
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)