March 28, 2024, 02:07:58 pm

Author Topic: LWs - Wrong Ban  (Read 6786 times)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Re: LWs - Wrong Ban
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2018, 12:14:06 am »
You guys are weird, you get caught using hacks (provided by a video showing suspicious behavior) yet still trying to justify that you've never used any kind of hacks, that you're innocent, and that staff (which are picked mostly according to thier experience) oppresses all of you.

It's more easy to admit that you were using hacks instead of trying to prove your innocence by lying.

Just accept the fact that you won't be unbanned and that you deserve being punished.

Assholes like you makes chaos and kills fun, makes the world a more fucked up place.
Completely agree, i don't seem to be finding a reason to create, edit and upload unnecessary videos, irrelevant stuff and saying that they are just pro/skilled players
In fact, probably they do this because they are kids and don't understand that lying isn't the way to deal with something - and certainly, the truth is the only way.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Avenger

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2018, 07:08:58 am »
this fucking thread

Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 11 Friendly Friendly x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2018, 10:11:49 am »
You guys are weird, you get caught using hacks (provided by a video showing suspicious behavior) yet still trying to justify that you've never used any kind of hacks, that you're innocent, and that staff (which are picked mostly according to thier experience) oppresses all of you.

It's more easy to admit that you were using hacks instead of trying to prove your innocence by lying.

Just accept the fact that you won't be unbanned and that you deserve being punished.

Assholes like you makes chaos and kills fun, makes the world a more fucked up place.
Completely agree, i don't seem to be finding a reason to create, edit and upload unnecessary videos, irrelevant stuff and saying that they are just pro/skilled players
In fact, probably they do this because they are kids and don't understand that lying isn't the way to deal with something - and certainly, the truth is the only way.
Yeah I lied...but yet I am INNOCENT
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Warhol

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2018, 11:56:24 am »

Funny Funny x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2018, 01:13:48 pm »

I hate opening drama and I'm not willing to continue this but:
-Actually you're not an admin or an aimlock detecter. I bet you didn't have a signle look at my video. you only opened it just to put a dislike, my friend.
-I'm not blaming Sk or I'm saying he's a shitty moderator, I admit he's one of those most dedicated players in the history of VCMP, but at the past month he became rude and cruel to me for almost no reason (maybe cuz I backstabbed him) and just blocked me on discord. Yet I wouldn't say shitty things about him, not worth it.
-I'm not aiming to be a cocky towards this community at the current time, I am just ignoring all of your provocations and not up to having problems with everybody.
-I currently don't agree with B.calhoun when he said my ban is fair as it is based on none facts but words, and I request kockex and whoever recorded me when I was playing to release all of the recordings about me.
-I don't lie, why do you think I'm wasting my time editing videos and writing +1000 words on both forums? Nobody can prove someone innocent when he got recorded using an actual aimlock, NOBODY, whatever he does. but in my case I found many things that are a solid proof I don't use any of this shit (like the spas part in the video)
-I'm not saying that LWs staff suck in detecting aimlock, they are actually one of the most professional and dedicated staff team in VCMP and I respect them but please they aren't gods, everyone makes mistakes. When I made the video which is based on the evidence that got me banned off I almost slowed down all of it to see what's actually happening and I've come to a result.
- I'd never use aimlock and I'm able to make headshots (as shown in the first proof videos that I made) I even caught some aimhackers in LWs, recorded them and gave it to staff. why do I use aimlock and I'd get banned by the same way? this has to be one of the most stupidest things to happen, so why do I risk myself?

Look, insulting and abusing me would do nothing, whatever you say I will never reply to you or calhoun with the same way you talked to me.  I'm trying to be mature and friendly with you.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 01:17:54 pm by PANZER24 »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2018, 03:03:29 pm »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2018, 07:17:25 pm »
-I'm not blaming Sk or I'm saying he's a shitty moderator, I admit he's one of those most dedicated players in the history of VCMP, but at the past month he became rude and cruel to me for almost no reason (maybe cuz I backstabbed him) and just blocked me on discord. Yet I wouldn't say shitty things about him, not worth it.
Lemme clear few things here, 1st, I have not blocked you or anything, its just that you got kicked out of all the discord servers that I am actually in and direct messaging does not work any other way. 2nd, the reason I am rude is because I have no one else to fight so I can't leave easy $$$ like you muhahahahahah. 3rd and the most important thing, I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR BAN NOTHING AT ALL, HOW DO I MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? Do you actually think that after our fight in LW I asked kockex to collect any evidence to ruin your vcmp carrier? No brother it is your hacks that got you here. I have nothing else to say to you. "not worth it."
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 08:04:56 am by Sk »
Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

#Wr#blix#

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2018, 08:03:40 pm »
Here's your lw

youtube.com/watch?v=RTqFgbv8YcI

I'm pretty sure that the LW staff knows a lot more than you, me and 70% of the VC-MP players. They all have been playing for so many years and their experience is undoubtely high.

Your statement is invalid, why you need to record? when you know you are playing clean. If you are clean, you will never get banned. Let's be honest, every aimlocker that got banned accepted in the end, that they were using it.
If you are clean, you will never get banned.

Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2018, 08:34:48 pm »
Here's your lw

I'm pretty sure that the LW staff knows a lot more than you, me and 70% of the VC-MP players. They all have been playing for so many years and their experience is undoubtely high.

Your statement is invalid, why you need to record? when you know you are playing clean. If you are clean, you will never get banned. Let's be honest, every aimlocker that got banned accepted in the end, that they were using it.

Funny Funny x 12 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2018, 08:40:42 pm »
nie, I'm banned from all of the community(execpt argo), everyone believes I'm using aimlock because I just shot the wall and rotated like a maniac and in plus I got called an ass-hole and told stfu more than 100 times because I just uploaded a video trying to prove my innocence. The next day I'd download MEMEZ and fuck up my computer.

(no need to reply to this)

« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 09:14:59 pm by PANZER24 »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Tarkan

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2018, 10:14:10 pm »
Here's your lw

good times, eh? :)
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2018, 07:07:23 am »
Here's your lw

-snip-

good times, eh? :)

yes

Funny Funny x 9 (list)

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2018, 08:16:09 am »
mens where bnest admen cola sky nowadays ;(
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Late Late x 1 (list)

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2018, 03:35:10 pm »
mens where bnest admen cola sky nowadays ;(

yes

Writer of excessively long posts

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2018, 07:24:02 pm »
Here's your lw

Thanks for my new sig xD
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)