March 28, 2024, 12:53:39 pm

Author Topic: Application - auzk  (Read 10196 times)

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - auzk
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2018, 09:52:30 am »
@awzk, List all the servers you can remember you've ever played on within the timeframe.
          European city,i used to play on this server with my bro.but i didn't play on this server srsly.i just used to mess around with my bro.I think the last time i was active on this server was about 4 months ago :D
Tell me the nickname with which you joined. Also tell your brother's one, since I'm an active player in EC.
my nick was auzk and i think my bro's nick was ZeD*
http://ec.thijn.ovh/playerstats.php?uInput=auzk
You can clearly see that my stats here is too bad coz i didn't play srsly. :D
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 09:56:05 am by auzk »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I'm Rookie :D

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 13, 2018, 09:55:57 am »
Auzk, Your brother's Nick is ZeD*..

I believe you sometime use his Nick with or without his permission.. Am I right??
I suspect this because of some causes.. It's not only guess..!
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

auzk

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2018, 10:29:41 am »

I believe you sometime use his Nick with or without his permission.. Am I right??
Nope,i don't use his nick.ye i remember that i used his nick only one time.it was then when he was playing in LW but then mom called him so he told me to play with his nick.it was just for 10 mints i think.then he came back and took the keyboard.its the truth and i don't need to tell a lie.At that time i think i also told SK or some other guy(may be Fulton) that i was Auzk playing with my bro's nick.From my point of view i think its not so bad to play with bro's nick just for 10 mints.BTW i assure u that i will not let anyone even my bro use my nick even for a few seconds coz its against clan's rules... :D

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2018, 10:49:28 am »
That's not right.. I often felt you play with your own nick and when someone (or me under alias) kill you too much. then ZeD* connects and kill that person with new identity.. And when that person quit. Again Auzk appears..

Can't be a coincidence every time.

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 13, 2018, 10:51:12 am »
Good luck again !

auzk

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2018, 11:03:07 am »
That's not right.. I often felt you play with your own nick and when someone (or me under alias) kill you too much. then ZeD* connects and kill that person with new identity.. And when that person quit. Again Auzk appears..

Can't be a coincidence every time.
First of all,i am not a noob who just cares about reputation and stats..ZeD* has laptop but he mostly uses pc to play vcmp(We have one pc) coz he can't play too well on laptop.He plays on laptop sometimes.Because he is elder than me and i respect him.So,whenever he tells me to let him play,i do so....We have almost same fighting style.That's why u feel that way that i play with his nick.when he gets bored i start to play again with my nick.I don't care if u don't believe me coz i have explained more than enough.i m just SO Tired of this BRO BRO Topic.

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 13, 2018, 11:31:26 am »
Don't be mad. Understand GangstaRas, he is right when he says that we must not accept members which we don't know, that's the reason of why this topic is still opened, because the members want to know more about you. Not a reason to be mad.

Now regarding this:

think it's not right to change ur vote just because ur mates have different views about me....we have played several times together...i think everyone should have their own point of views.You should reconsider it.Now its ur choice.

It isn't only my decision. You must understand that a member vote is an important thing which could modify any other vote and can make influency either good or bad on it. I also have my doubts about you.

By the way i suggest you to play in more servers than in LW (EAD for example)  and hang out with more VUs.

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

auzk

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2018, 12:01:22 pm »
Okay....I have decided to close my app.I always thought that it was a great clan.But u guys just think about past and don't focus on future..UR bro his bro bla bla bla.i already explained too much to raj but he doesn't seem to get it.I don't want to be a part of a clan where members don't even trust his friends.I played almost for more than a year especially with Raj and yet he doesn't seem to trust me.i shared my secrets with him and he used them against me.i want to thank Diaz,SK,SMD,Matrix,MD619,Luckshya with heart(Sry if i forgot someone).I met them only a few months ago and they trusted me completely(I at least think that).I appreciate their friendship and hope to be friends with them forever.Killah and Gorcee just change their votes (first neutral then trainee and then again neutral) just because their mates don't trust me.I understand the higher ups have never met me(Gangstras,Axxo,Charley,Thijin) and it's their right to question me.But Killah and gorcee have met me several times and yet they Say "Tell us more about Yourself".Thanx for accepting me once.I appreciate that.I can't be in a clan where most of the members don't event trust me.Its time to Say GOOD BYE.....  :)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 12:03:10 pm by auzk »
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Almo

• Fanatic
  • (â—£_â—¢)
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 13, 2018, 12:07:59 pm »
Okay....I have decided to close my app.I always thought that it was a great clan.But u guys just think about past and don't focus on future..UR bro his bro bla bla bla.i already explained too much to raj but he doesn't seem to get it.I don't want to be a part of a clan where members don't even trust his friends.I played almost for more than a year especially with Raj and yet he doesn't seem to trust me.i shared my secrets with him and he used them against me.i want to thank Diaz,SK,SMD,Matrix,MD619,Luckshya with heart(Sry if i forgot someone).I met them only a few months ago and they trusted me completely(I at least think that).I appreciate their friendship and hope to be friends with them forever.Killah and Gorcee just change their votes (first neutral then trainee and then again neutral) just because their mates don't trust me.I understand the higher ups have never met me(Gangstras,Axxo,Charley,Thijin) and it's their right to question me.But Killah and gorcee have met me several times and yet they Say "Tell us more about Yourself".Thanx for accepting me once.I appreciate that.I can't be in a clan where most of the members don't event trust me.Its time to Say GOOD BYE.....  :)
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 13, 2018, 12:18:25 pm »

Nope,i don't use his nick.ye i remember that i used his nick only one time.it was then when he was playing in LW but then mom called him so he told me to play with his nick.it was just for 10 mints i think.then he came back and took the keyboard.its the truth and i don't need to tell a lie.At that time i think i also told SK or some other guy(may be Fulton) that i was Auzk playing with my bro's nick.From my point of view i think its not so bad to play with bro's nick just for 10 mints.BTW i assure u that i will not let anyone even my bro use my nick even for a few seconds coz its against clan's rules... :D
Yup, You told me that you are playing with his nick, but nvm i wont disclose your secrets here.
Oh Man Very Sad to hear, while it was not very hard to convince us that you are clean if you were, I don't know why you don't want to clear things up, I would suggest to clear things up or you won't get accepted anywhere not just here. As it only seems you are trying to hide something here.
Agree Agree x 4 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

auzk

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 13, 2018, 12:31:40 pm »
Sk,i tried so hard to clear things up but it didn't go well.Everything i say seems a lie to u guys.So,i can't do anything about it if u don't want to accept it.I revealed all my secrets to u guys but the thing is u say "It seems fishy here".BTW i will not apply anywhere again.I was just interested in VU.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 12:33:32 pm by auzk »

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 13, 2018, 12:40:41 pm »
"was", you mean you are not interested now??
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 13, 2018, 12:50:26 pm »
Sk,i tried so hard to clear things up but it didn't go well.Everything i say seems a lie to u guys.So,i can't do anything about it if u don't want to accept it.I revealed all my secrets to u guys but the thing is u say "It seems fishy here".BTW i will not apply anywhere again.I was just interested in VU.
Alright then, Its upto you.

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 13, 2018, 12:51:52 pm »

While I understand your sentiment, you shouldn't rush to conclusions. As previously stated, regardless who wants to change vote and bandwagon, we can overrule it, and that works both ways, not just to the negative i.e. denial. An example of that fact is one of our members Trex, if you want to talk about mistrust within a clan, you can't top his struggle.

No matter where you go in life, your past is what will define you because the future is unknown to all. Trex, he had an abusive past and little to no one liked him liked him as a result. But within the time, to atone for his sins, back then he changed the present about himself which we now look at today as his recent past about himself. That recent past and the progression in today the present promotes the decision to have faith in a positive outlook on his potential, but everything has to be considered. It is rather distasteful when we see an application all seems well but then you dig deeper and you see all the dark history versus knowing the dark history first, where you're coming from and comparing it to the recent strides of the applicant and where he is today. I didn't believe the full truth was exposed here for us that don't know you, thus this temporary state.

If you still hold your position to withdraw the application, I leave that up to you but no decision has been made as of yet that would've been to your detriment.

auzk

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 13, 2018, 01:15:00 pm »
Well,I will really be glad if u still give me a chance but the thing is I can't explain more about my BRO(ZeD*).
You can ask me any other question and i will answer that truthfully.But i have no more to explain about my bro.I hope u will end my bro's topic here.Feel free to ask any question.I will make sure not to hide anything.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 01:17:09 pm by auzk »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)