login
April 27, 2024, 07:28:17 am

Author Topic: Best clans you have been in and why.  (Read 7398 times)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
Re: Best clans you have been in and why.
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2020, 07:25:09 pm »
In my very beginning of VC:MP, I was part of small clans, mostly opened by myself, in XE 0.3z times (2011 -). All of them were made by newbies and didn't know shit about vcmp or even the clan but with those clans, I had few experiences which later helped me to know the clan's infrastructure in VCMP.

In 0.4, I saw VU among the top clans and desired to be part of it and after few applies, I got in. In few months, I realized, it wasn't something for me, somethings I didn't like and got away. But yet, it was/is a good clan, overall in everything in VCMP.

Later, I became part of TRC, which was like everything for me in VCMP. A few ups and downs, but later it was all smooth, I felt totally like family. We played VWs together, clanwars, we lost many but it was really fun and full of joy. The ending was not better than what I expected, but it had to happen since most of us got inactive. But, I enjoyed every moment in TRC, I spent with my mates, and that's what matters the most to me.(Remembering each and every member of trc, who played with me, talked to me, sending you all lots of love and wishes)

RT, a clan which I never thought I would be leading/founding. But it had to happen, watching the current situation in VCMP. My motto was to bring competition in VCMP, in which all of my clanmates helped me and still are helping me to achieve it. In such short amount of time, we grew very well and fast, it is going pretty cool, smooth, and more than what I expected personally. It inspired other players like juan, Gohan, etc and few others to open their own clans and bring a new era to VCMP, filled with competition and activity. (Which is already happening).

Other than that, I would say that old ULK, DnA, SS, MD, VU, MK, almost all of them played vital role in VCMP and few of them are still doing it, kudos to them!!

I wanted to post this earlier, but saved it for new year, to start the year with a positive note to us, and VCMP especially, a new era is beginning and hopefully it'll help this game-mode to be alive and kicking.

Happy new year fellas!! May this year brings you joy and happiness, and may it end the viral diseases, negativity and toxicity in the world.
Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2021, 04:18:43 am »
In my very beginning of VC:MP, I was part of small clans, mostly opened by myself, in XE 0.3z times (2011 -). All of them were made by newbies and didn't know shit about vcmp or even the clan but with those clans, I had few experiences which later helped me to know the clan's infrastructure in VCMP. Its always good to have one of the greatest aboard.

In 0.4, I saw VU among the top clans and desired to be part of it and after few applies, I got in. In few months, I realized, it wasn't something for me, somethings I didn't like and got away. But yet, it was/is a good clan, overall in everything in VCMP.

Later, I became part of TRC, which was like everything for me in VCMP. A few ups and downs, but later it was all smooth, I felt totally like family. We played VWs together, clanwars, we lost many but it was really fun and full of joy. The ending was not better than what I expected, but it had to happen since most of us got inactive. But, I enjoyed every moment in TRC, I spent with my mates, and that's what matters the most to me.(Remembering each and every member of trc, who played with me, talked to me, sending you all lots of love and wishes)

RT, a clan which I never thought I would be leading/founding. But it had to happen, watching the current situation in VCMP. My motto was to bring competition in VCMP, in which all of my clanmates helped me and still are helping me to achieve it. In such short amount of time, we grew very well and fast, it is going pretty cool, smooth, and more than what I expected personally. It inspired other players like juan, Gohan, etc and few others to open their own clans and bring a new era to VCMP, filled with competition and activity. (Which is already happening).

Other than that, I would say that old ULK, DnA, SS, MD, VU, MK, almost all of them played vital role in VCMP and few of them are still doing it, kudos to them!!

I wanted to post this earlier, but saved it for new year, to start the year with a positive note to us, and VCMP especially, a new era is beginning and hopefully it'll help this game-mode to be alive and kicking.

Happy new year fellas!! May this year brings you joy and happiness, and may it end the viral diseases, negativity and toxicity in the world.

This is going to be some sort of the old " this is my story in vcmp" made in ULK forums long time ago and that would be nice tbh dont be shy, we all know know each other in this community already. (EvilSpirit would like this ;D)

I would like to clarify that i didnt make this new TLA clan by my own, credits should go to all the clan founders that could be easily be found at our forums, but i would like to mention both Fulton and Gynla since they both were the ones that really made me change my mind about certain things in time. Also Especial thanks to Freak for joining this new project even though he doesnt play much, he will help the clan a lot with his experience on fights, especially on VCDC5 where he became the champion.

About you sevrin i wanted to make this reply because you are right when you say that you inspired us, or at least you inspired me to bring more competition to VC:MP. To be honest i never thought that you would be able to make a succesful clan like you did and thats full credit to your leadership skills and mindset and to have ppl like mason, martyrdom etc around you. But thats good because you proved many ppl wrong and thats what its about and its good to have RT around. Since in my opinion its a very good clan, reminds me of TRC sometimes and i know you like that.

Hope to see you soon in the battleground mate.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 04:30:13 am by JuaN. »
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2021, 04:19:20 pm »
ArS: Best clan ever.

There's this other clan that's even better, but I forgot it's name.
Funny Funny x 8 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2021, 03:17:05 am »
DnA - best clanmates!

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2021, 04:14:23 am »
[VIP] - Very very nice clan

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2021, 04:39:30 am »
Any clan list without TsG and TZ is incomplete 8)

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2021, 10:46:50 am »
RK

Credits to MarineForce
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2021, 03:11:56 pm »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Credits : KocKex

habla

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2021, 03:18:24 pm »
I would say DnA for obvious reasons, seemed like a lot of like-minded folks, and the BEST at being 2'nd best ;)

Definitely NOT ^TBG^ they used to bully me in polish  :-\

KFJ - I would have liked to have been a part of, but those peeps then went on to DnA (some), so I guess it lived on.

VU - I would've stayed for eternity, but due to DnA revival, it didn't work out.
Winner Winner x 4 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

son_of_habla VCMP sucks
habla ey, that's how I met your mother

Aegon

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2021, 12:54:08 pm »
DU - enjoyed my short stay over there, met a few good people there and now it's great to have them as friends.

MK - Best place, don't have any words to mention how glad I am to be here despite what happened before. Always enjoyed the company of new members and the old ones aswell here.
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Sean

• Fanatic
  • [EAF]Sean
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2021, 11:26:23 pm »
To me the main attribute of a clan should be how well you do with other fellow clanmates and I'll be making my list based on that fact.

VK (led by VSSR back in 2011) - It was a small timer clan in XE but it was a great one. I never got accepted in but I did make some good friends from that clan. It seemed like a great environment and all the members actually seemed to know each other pretty well. Sad it got closed too soon.

VK (reopened by Angel.OfDeath and me) - It was around 2013 or something when we decided to wear this tag. It started as a joke but sooner players started to roll with us and started joining. Andriusas91, Losa, Taliban, Angel and I were the only ones in the clan for a very long time. Those were one of my most fun days in VCMP. However later I decided to part ways with the clan due to my interest in RPG gamemode. Kudos to Angel.OfDeath for staying loyal to the clan and making it bigger than ever.

DU - I was never a part of it but DU has always given me happy vibes. No internal drama, all chill lads who want to have fun, that's all. Perfection. If I wasn't a part of EAF, I'd choose DU over any other clan any day.

EAF - Not a fan of self praisals but EAF is more than just VCMP to me now. Each and every member means soo much to me. We have grown way more than just clanmates now. I'll complete my 5 years in EAF next month and I have no regrets at all. Matter of fact, I'm thankful that I got to be a part of such a group.

TLA - I just had to mention this clan because a new clan was much needed in VCMP right now. VCMP lacks clan and players keep applyimg for already much much populated clans and those clans are even accepting them. I don't mean any offense to anyone, I'm sure they love huge company around, but the inside politics and internal disputes just makes it a toxic environment. TLA, instead of following the heard came up with a new alliance. Huge respect to them.

Finally, every small clan. RT, RK, F2, MD, R3V, etc. Huge respect to all of these clans. It's because of them the clan scene is still alive in VCMP. You're all kings bro. I hope you guys achieve greater heights in the upcoming future.

Friendly Friendly x 9 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2021, 11:34:26 pm »
I would say DnA for obvious reasons, seemed like a lot of like-minded folks, and the BEST at being 2'nd best ;)

Definitely NOT ^TBG^ they used to bully me in polish  :-\

KFJ - I would have liked to have been a part of, but those peeps then went on to DnA (some), so I guess it lived on.

VU - I would've stayed for eternity, but due to DnA revival, it didn't work out.

Back when DnA knocked on your door, you didnt think twice about what to do even if that meant leaving your friends aside and to accept it without looking back. This may look selfish and not right at all but thats the magic that enveloped this legendary vcmp clan.

Zeke

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP and LU beta tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2021, 07:06:47 pm »
I started out with EAF but my time there was short, I'm unsure if that was the time when I picked a non RP clan and got into VU and then traded EAF for WS ( which I never left ).

VU will always be family.

If I dig around this forum I would probably find the reason I left VU but at some point I ended up in Ka and I retired with them, it's amazing how much time has passed since then I remember joining Ka back when I was 14, I'm 23 now.

Overall

EAF - I don't have any fond memories
VU - Family.
WS - amazing community, great people over there from what I remember
Ka - Ka just felt right for me, the end all be all.
Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

InstallHook(0x405AC0,(DWORD)CantFindFuckingAnim,0x405A95,
CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode,sizeof(CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode));
-------------------------------------------------
[00:41:12] <~Murdock> actually just transfering files
[00:41:16] <~Murdock> sounds, clientscripts etc
[00:42:05] <heekzs> what transfer method you uses
[00:43:03] <~Murdock> speed of light

MarshM

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2021, 08:18:36 pm »
ULK the Alpha Omega.

Image Credits [ULK]Gulk

Harold

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2021, 12:11:09 pm »
F2 best.Because of teamwork and many things......