April 27, 2024, 09:39:05 am

Author Topic: What would you rather be?  (Read 1210 times)

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: What would you rather be?
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2021, 10:48:19 pm »
I prefer studying the history before the event of Renaissance (which put an end to Fuedalism) but I would not mind studying Ottoman expansion and Moors stay and influence over Alandalus.  There are a lot of mysteries and uspoken things in the history of mankind so i want to discover all of that. I wish u good luck with your study!
Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2021, 11:33:52 pm »
ITS NOT SOCCOR ITS FOOTBALL GRRRR

yes I really  wish id played football a bit more. the only time i did was in Sport classes in school and all I had was pace i could hardly kick the ball so they just stuck me as striker all the time and just yell at me to run and they boot it up towards me. I also wanted to try basketball when I was young and now I wish id stayed interested but younger impatient me got bored quickly after id discovered the Xbox

Im also really interested in WW2 and history. I wish I could go back and take history for my exams instead of geography but I blame my parents for saying that history would be too hard for me. Its all their fault.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 11:35:38 pm by Silent »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2021, 02:39:32 pm »
As this is an emotional topic, my mother passed away today morning. May her soul rest in peace.
انا لله وانا اليه راجعون
So sorry for your loss. May her soul rest in peace.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Eazy

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2021, 03:11:49 pm »
and stay strong from thijn post
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)