March 28, 2024, 01:01:12 pm

Author Topic: Rob the vehicle v2  (Read 9276 times)

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: [0.4] Rob the Vehicles
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2017, 01:36:06 pm »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2017, 12:23:17 pm »
My 2 cents:

- I really loved the server, we played a lot today and it was a beast of a gameplay. Very intense, orgasmic for fodders and cannons both.

- RPG should be removed altogether, or ammo should be kept like 1-2. Its versatile still because if a friendly guy is running away with car rpg guy can instant cqb the opposition enemies shooting at the friendly ally inside the car. Its OP if there's no rule for < 20. Don't know why chainsaw is not there if RPG cqb is allowed. Not to mention the spawn killing that starts with the grenades the rpg guy has. The set needs limitations

- 1500 ms addon per death is way low. Plus random spawn locations are needed. Once the team is killed it starts into a spawnkill fest.

- Option to remove weps like colt/python. Just keep the major weapons in each set and these weps can be allowed to /wep or /spawnwep. Many people don't use the usual shotgun - ing - m4 switch. For example I use shotgun - fist - m60 switch. Colt ruins the day. If you can add /remove cmd that would be okay too...

- Lobby gives fps shocks for no reason. My system can handle Battlefield4, don't know why the lobby gives me low FPS.

Thats all that I noticed on my first day. Keep up the good work

EDIT: FUCK YOU KARAN AND YOUR CQB ROCKETS MF :D
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 12:25:19 pm by SpiralRock »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2017, 12:37:09 pm »
don't cry here Tony :DDDD

Rest there's a few bugs needs to be fixed, also consider changing host to Thijn's or anyone who can provide irc bot as well, server and gamemode is fantastic, Indian squad approves this!
Winner Winner x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Rest

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2017, 03:30:51 pm »
- RPG should be removed altogether, or ammo should be kept like 1-2. Its versatile still because if a friendly guy is running away with car rpg guy can instant cqb the opposition enemies shooting at the friendly ally inside the car. Its OP if there's no rule for < 20. Don't know why chainsaw is not there if RPG cqb is allowed. Not to mention the spawn killing that starts with the grenades the rpg guy has. The set needs limitations
…
- Lobby gives fps shocks for no reason. My system can handle Battlefield4, don't know why the lobby gives me low FPS.

RPG ammo will be decreased, tbh there`s a rule for rpg <20, and the spawn protection will protect you from rpg spawnkilling.

FPS drop in lobby is probably caused by the mod, I`ll call someone else to remove this from the server.

I`ll be busy with my studies, so if you have further suggestions, better post a topic on the server forum so that other devs of the server can think of your great ideas/options.  :)

OK KAran
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 03:37:13 pm by Rest »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

I may be a slow-walker but I am always walking.

SaHiL

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2017, 03:53:32 pm »
RPG is already limited to 1 player per team ( limit can be changed by any administrator ) also not to mention every pack can be limited using /packlimit by an administrator, about RPG I will decrease it's ammo later on.

I will be adding a new pack i.e. pack number 6 in the near future containing chainsaw.

Thanks for the suggestions.

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2017, 07:54:02 am »
Also add remote grenades  8) 8)
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 6 (list)

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

SaHiL

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2017, 04:50:32 am »
RPG is already limited to 1 player per team ( limit can be changed by any administrator ) also not to mention every pack can be limited using /packlimit by an administrator, about RPG I will decrease it's ammo later on.

I will be adding a new pack i.e. pack number 6 in the near future containing chainsaw.

Thanks for the suggestions.
All of the things promised by me above are implemented, also there's a new command ( /setammo ) for managers to set RPG and Grenade's ammo in pack 3.

I see pack 7 coming here, but it will have to wait for now. :)
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Toretto

• Fanatic
  • (â—£_â—¢)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2017, 11:55:03 am »
Good Luck :blank:
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2017, 04:14:39 pm »
omg pls no
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2017, 07:02:46 pm »

RoyStang's Art

SaHiL

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2017, 04:29:56 am »
don't cry here Tony :DDDD

Rest there's a few bugs needs to be fixed, also consider changing host to Thijn's or anyone who can provide irc bot as well, server and gamemode is fantastic, Indian squad approves this!
Do mention the bugs here, as many bugs are being discovered and fixed at that very moment only.

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2017, 08:12:54 am »
Do mention the bugs here, as many bugs are being discovered and fixed at that very moment only.
A few I've noticed are,

1.) If someone picks pack 5 at the beginning of a round and lately changes it to some other packs, then none can take pack 5 as it gives error that the pack is limited and someone has already taken it
2.) It continuously spawns me at office instead of base, the 20+ deaths on my beautiful stats are because of that, I had to /kill, trying my luck all the time.

These 2 I've faced for now, I'll inform if I see any more bugs,
Also ms is kinda confusing, how about adding seconds count down for defenders respawn?

SaHiL

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2017, 12:42:38 pm »
A few I've noticed are,

1.) If someone picks pack 5 at the beginning of a round and lately changes it to some other packs, then none can take pack 5 as it gives error that the pack is limited and someone has already taken it
2.) It continuously spawns me at office instead of base, the 20+ deaths on my beautiful stats are because of that, I had to /kill, trying my luck all the time.

These 2 I've faced for now, I'll inform if I see any more bugs,
Also ms is kinda confusing, how about adding seconds count down for defenders respawn?
1) This one was already fixed by me yesterday or day before that.
2) This is a VC:MP bug( also present in the CTF server ) which can be fixed using a timer, I will see to it later.

Thanks for the feedback as well as the suggestion, I will take a look into it.

Rest

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2018, 09:37:44 am »
RTV - Rob The Vehicle Server is back now! We will release the server to public in 10th/July, RTV team sincerely invites everyone to have a look to enjoy the latest gameplay! :)

Rob The Vehicle

« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 06:58:43 am by Rest »
Winner Winner x 5 (list)

I may be a slow-walker but I am always walking.

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
Re: [0.4] Rob The Vehicle | Server
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2018, 08:24:37 am »
Rest ..what an incredible server...many people will play this server soon I hope.
WK also play it, so what about others ? ;D