login
April 27, 2024, 08:53:45 am

Author Topic: Farewell  (Read 2180 times)

SqmmySqm

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
Farewell
« on: November 09, 2019, 03:23:21 pm »
I’m upset to say this but I’ve decided to leave VU. I’ve been a part of VU since April 10th 2019 and been in this clan for 7 months. What I thought before joining this clan was that I’d get a new experience, a new gameplay and perhaps become friends with others, when being a part of VU but I guess that I was not correct. I continued to stick playing in VCCNR just like before joining the clan and I haven’t participated in any clan activities, chats or etc. I’d like to make this a neutral resignation and I do not intend on joining any clans other clans as VU will always be my first and last clan. I appreciate all those who wanted me to be in this clan.
I hope you can understand, farewell.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Farewell
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 03:53:38 pm »
It appears to me as if there is some underlying problem that you're not willing to disclose. If you know VU enough, you know that beneath all the at times unnecessary drama there is an active will to resolve issues together. If you feel something isn't right I would encourage you to discuss it with someone you feel close to and postpone your decision for now. Otherwise I can only wish you good luck in your future endeavours :)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2019, 04:01:28 pm »
there's something you hiding. Good luck bye

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2019, 04:45:15 pm »
Playing in game doesn't help to get you to know others well because everyone too busy playing. Now my suggestion is that join discord time to time and chat with some members and get to know them better because not everyone love to talk about games only.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2019, 05:42:18 pm »
Disappointed, but its your call.

Playing in game doesn't help to get you to know others well because everyone too busy playing. Now my suggestion is that join discord time to time and chat with some members and get to know them better because not everyone love to talk about games only.

i said the same.

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2019, 06:10:33 pm »
I don't think that's a valid reason to leave the clan. Despite that the majority of us don't play frequently, we are still in contact in Discord including me that I'm only playing with my ps4 since my pc needs to be fixed. The main thing you should know is a clan means family or group of close people that you trust, not about gameplays or skills, only relationship.
Anyways, good luck wherever you go.

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2019, 09:55:40 pm »
No need to make hasty decision.As Wilson stated above We don't even have time to play but that's not a solid reason to leave...Everyone knows that game isn't everything and we've our own personal issues.Well,I'll recommend u to stay here and the decision is up to you.If you're still insisted on leaving then i think i can only pray for ur Best... ;)

I'm Rookie :D

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2019, 10:00:12 pm »
No need to make hasty decision.As Wilson stated above We don't even have time to play but that's not a solid reason to leave...Everyone knows that game isn't everything and we've our own personal issues.Well,I'll recommend u to stay here but the decision is up to you.If you're still insisted on leaving then i think i can only pray for ur Best... ;)

I'm Rookie :D

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2019, 10:12:35 pm »
bye gl
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2019, 02:52:04 am »
Sad to see you go as you seem like a nice lad, but I do understand. To be fair I've never seen you reach out to any of us, but I suppose not everyone wants to put effort into making this their home.

It's a shame, good luck to you buddy ;)
Agree Agree x 5 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2019, 06:20:48 am »
I've no idea why you are leaving that way. If you have some objections or anything offended you from our side, this is the right time to disclose.

I'm giving you 24 hours if you want to re-consider your decision. Rank will be removed after that.

SqmmySqm

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2019, 08:19:06 am »
I'm afraid that I've made my decision. Every single Vice Underdogs member has shown me immense respect and I'm glad to say that my experience of joining a clan has been better than I thought.
Thank you  :)
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2019, 08:31:17 am »
What I thought before joining this clan was that I’d get a new experience, a new gameplay and perhaps become friends with others, when being a part of VU but I guess that I was not correct. I continued to stick playing in VCCNR just like before joining the clan and I haven’t participated in any clan activities, chats or etc.

Hello dude,
You questioned. And you gave answers too yourself.. Also The replies above me proves your point of view wrong.
Your inability to make friends here or having new experiences/Game_play implies that you never put even a little effort. Look at all of those friendly guys waiting to be friends with you 😂😂

I'm afraid that I've made my decision. Every single Vice Underdogs member has shown me immense respect and I'm glad to say that my experience of joining a clan has been better than I thought.
Thank you  :)
It's a shame, good luck to you buddy ;)
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2019, 12:02:20 pm »
Good luck

Inferno made this for me <3

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2019, 12:06:35 pm »
Good luck in your future bud.