login
May 10, 2024, 06:36:33 am

Author Topic: Application - Beron  (Read 859 times)

Nimitz222

• Regular
  • Hola puto :v
    • View Profile
Application - Beron
« on: October 19, 2016, 08:57:49 pm »
Nick: Beron

Timezone/Country: Argentina 19/10/2016 16:14

Previous Nicks: Yes, gonza Agustin Devil_Boy Nimitz.

Additional Comments: Good I want to enter the clan VU because I like not only that i to clan would like to provide honesty loyalty honor to respect the clan :D would help to members at all what you can and I would like you to give me an opportunity I promise that not the decepcionare is more I like I have with the clan VU and i like play clan members are very good :D and good ojala accept my app haci could lleguar has to be the family of all shapes many thanks for your attention bye :)

Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I can't change my past but i can change my fu o no wait im tiburoncin im a shit bro :(

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Application - Beron
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 08:57:49 pm »
Dear Nimitz222,
Thank you for your application.

Unfortunately it has been denied for posting for the following reason: I'll be straight with you here. You're skilled and you seem polite. What bugs me though, is I'm not sure I understood whatever the hell you were trying to say in that entire speech. We're an international community and we require our members to have at least a basic level of English proficiency..
Try to improve yourself and maybe apply again over a few weeks.

Thank you for your interest for the Vice Underdogs Clan,
- Vice Underdogs Recruitment Team.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember