May 09, 2024, 09:01:41 am

Author Topic: Day of the Legend  (Read 489 times)

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
Day of the Legend
« on: June 30, 2019, 03:25:12 pm »
Well my dearest brother Farhan, (StyLisH) it's been over 9 months since you left us, and it's 30th June today, which means you'd be 22 today, and really, words can never express how much I still miss you, I would do anything to see you once again, but it's not possible so I pray that we meet again some day, InshaaAllah we will reunite in Jannat... It's indeed really sad to see that you had to go so young, and that too due to such a cruel disease 😔😭

You were the bestest friend I could ever ask for,  thanks so much for all those years of our friendship and all the memories which were formed throughout those years, all those memories which are permanently bonded to my heart, I'll always remember each and every one for eternity.

On the night of 16th September 2018 when I was really struggling to sleep, and my heart was telling me something isn't right, who would have known that I would open Facebook to experience that you're gone, that was honestly the worst moment of my life, and it really hit me so hard knowing that you went so soon, I really really wished that I could talk to you one last time 😭

When I found it you were gone, it literally shattered my heart, I couldn't sleep for days, months and I still struggle to sleep at nights even now, it really feels like I lost a family member, you're always on my mind and especially in my heart too, and I'll never forget you, I still struggle to believe that you are no more. 😔❤️

You were indeed a true legend, I remember even when you were suffering, you would come to fb and have fun with us and talk to us, you never lost your sense of humour despite your condition.

You left us way too soon brother, 21 years of age and final stage cancer, no one deserves this cruelty, especially not someone so kind hearted such as you, everyone has dreams and wishes in life. 😭

Sometimes I sit and wonder, what did you do in order to deserve such cruelty, but then I remember that it's the reality of life and the choice of Allah (SWT) we all have to leave this world one day, but trust me, it's just impossible to forget you, you'll always remain in my heart. There's not a single moment where I don't think of you, words can never express how much I miss you brother.

Thanks for everything that you did for me, I'll never forget those moments, and most importantly thanks for being my best friend, because I honestly could have never asked for another best friend, you were honestly the best 💔😔😭

Let's all pray for him whenever we can, May Allah grant him the highest possible ranks of Jannat Al Firdous, Ameen.

Gone but never forgotten 😔❤️

Happy Birthday Legend, and rest in peace.
Friendly Friendly x 12 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
Re: Day of the Legend
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2019, 03:39:55 pm »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEGEND!
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2019, 03:54:42 pm »
I miss you Farhan, may your soul rest in peace.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2019, 04:30:10 pm »
Happy birthday!

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2019, 05:00:15 pm »
I miss you Farhan, may your soul rest in peace.

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2019, 05:04:18 pm »
Rest in peace, old friend.

The Golden Horde

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2019, 06:34:36 pm »
Rest In Peace...May Allah grant u JANNAT.AMEEN

I'm Rookie :D

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2019, 08:05:21 pm »
sad indeed, it is so heart breaking that one who is around you can never be with you again. may his sould rest in peace :(

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2019, 07:19:41 am »
HBD, RIP.

Roystang's art

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2019, 04:15:47 pm »

RoyStang's Art

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2019, 05:22:11 pm »

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2019, 05:34:09 pm »

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2019, 07:32:35 pm »
Even though I'm late, I would like to say a few words.

Farhan was probably the best person I could wish to duel with when I used to play Vks. We had so much fun dueling and juuuust dueling all the time. I have a lot of other memories attached with this guy too but of course not as much as Thunder's. May your soul rest in peace, happy birthday. May Allah grant you (and all of us) a place in Jannat-al-Firdaws.

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

Chocolate

• Fanatic
  • "The Light, The Way"
    • View Profile
    • Lougle
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2019, 09:02:20 am »

[VU_T]RoyStang's Art

MemeMachiney's Art