login
April 27, 2024, 07:53:17 am

Author Topic: Exposing GerZ's ultimate lies  (Read 8235 times)

Zerl

• View Profile
Re: Exposing GerZ's ultimate lies
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2023, 07:49:25 pm »
I'm just amazed that how these players are just becoming slaves of GerZ even after he has created many videos on F2, MD, his friends today.. (With hacks) and not realising that he's just using them as their cover.

I would rather save my time and not argue about this 12yo Jordani kiddo but the VC:MP gotta see his real face. He has created videos on the veterans like Rodrigo, Ferrari and others and all with those freaky speedgear/custom animations + wep.dat / cheat engine hacks.

His own videos are the proofs that he's hacking, without the hacks.. even Casper will beat him harshly l.m.a.o

You shouldn't be bothered by "Why F2 let Gerz in" Being an F2 we discuss application's wisely and take decision accordingly and if thats the case let me remind you [ON]HunTinG also once uploaded few videos against you on his Youtube channels and yet you guys get along and test hacks together in servers so dont be a hypocrite and dont involve F2 in your drama.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2023, 08:23:11 pm »

I didn't use harsh words towards you because I respected you and thought you would care about our past relationship atleast but still you shown your real bitter personality which is ridiculous.

I have stopped caring about people and friends in the community years ago. I'd rather not have friends than have 100 double faced kinda coward people that you all are. I got a very pleasant life outside this childish game, ALHAMDULILLAH. That's why I don't plan on playing this game 24/7

You're calling me "double-faced" while you, yourself used to be my so called "friend"  in the past and when people started to talk/play against me, you joined them and now we're on this track. It's not only you whose real face I have seen, this community has taught me many things and shown the face of every person here.

I say things on the face instead of you all cowards, you leaked the pictures yourself where you and others talked trash about me in personal discord channel, that's the definition of being "double-faced" So it might be better if you'd rather not talk about "me being double-faced"

I have 0% tolerance towards anyone who keeps a ego of a mountain, compares himself to God and at the same time uses hacks in a game 2002 game. You may start calling me an "asslicker, traitor" your words don't affect me and I don't care who else joins my side or stands against me and you, yourself has proven my point by refusing to answer all the conclusion we've made.

My problem always started with those who couldn't bear getting owned in-game and started involving real life, abusing my parents, EVEN trying to leak my family pictures every time I prove myself better than them. I'd rather not talk how much hypocrisy I have seen in this game than you constantly trying to find a point about me.

I might not be the best player of this game but I certainly say that I'm better than those who use hacks in a 2002 game to win against people and create videos on veterans of this game without giving them respect. I never planned to live in such a cringe/stupid community but there are some things which hold me back and that's why I'm here.

"God punished me with poverty" Even though till now, I haven't used any harsh words towards you and neither I will, some people tend to climb mountains of retardism but I will not, gotta keep difference between your level and my level. That was your poor way of making me laugh. Stop making me sad brother, your condition is making me cry and curious about your health. If I were to run on my parents money like you all, I could probably buy tons of useless stuff and gaming accessories but I'm independant and ALHAMDULILLAH still better than what you guys dream to earn.

I'm not a guy to cry over a game, only people like you who can't bear a single defeat in-game. I know I will easily win even if I challenged GerZ today in a simple 1v1 duel.

When someone starts to win against him, he uses punches/spawn-kills to save himself but not only that, he uses wep.dat and many more modifications.

0:39 - Modified wep.dat (reload 0)
1:07 - Modified wep.dat 2

Believe me I have dozens of his own videos in which he's used cheats. I'll not hesitate to drop the links but that'll be only your LOSS ans your HUMILIATION.
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2023, 08:53:19 pm »
I report gerz because he raped me

Believe me I have dozens of his own videos in which he's used cheats. I'll not hesitate to drop the links but that'll be only your LOSS ans your HUMILIATION.
HAZARD ACCUSE GERZ OF RAPING HIM WITH WEP.DAT MEANWHILE HAZARD DID SAME IN EC. IT MEAN THAT ITS NOT HACK ITS A VCMP DESYNC BUG

HAZARD WEP.DAT USAGE MIN 0:08
HAZARD WEP.DAT USAGE MIN 0:21
HAZARD WEP.DAT USAGE MIN 1:03

Hazard used wep.dat confirmed by his dad
« Last Edit: December 04, 2023, 09:00:23 pm by PaiN. »
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2023, 09:13:42 pm »
I’d like to see how harmful I’m without hacks.. lemme see 😂😂😂
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2023, 09:15:20 pm »
ok ok kids, relax, I'll answer you all

the guy underalias in fulton's video is hunting, 0:14 timestamp clear auto jump (animation switched from shooting to jumping in a neutral position)

and getting 0% damage from chainsaw constantly,

hack?

he already accused me of an entire group of cheats, I only said he uses wep dat, not much else, wep dat is responsible for altering speed of shots and desync
the thing is, I was testing that aurora with Gu1k, the version that we tested was lacking many options, I don't think it had autojump or other elusive cheats

it did have aimlock, and I currently admit I have many versions of aurora which DO include autojump, since I am contributing to the anti-cheat of XE server, Gu1k can confirm, every version I had - he has it blocked in server, if you wanna try, be our guests, to note: I think there still are versions which work in XE, so anticheat isn't fully complete, but it's almost there

Hazard youre literally VCMP's biggest joke you've lost all your friends the moment you started asslicking hunting and became double faced

I cant think of a better word to describe you than "asslicker" you lost everyone who was on your side and funny how you accuse GerZ of using hacks then a few days later your clanmate gets banned and exposed for using aurora you are a hypocrite and a fake

no wonder these people said what they said about you:

And yes "GERZ USES HACKS IN HIS VIDEOS"

Just like this one in which he made 15 spree on you?

either way giving someone like you attention is a big waste of time God punished you with poverty for a reason because he knew the kind of person you are God already has it written.
bro what the fuck, do you talk about asslicking? you're literally toilet paper for GerZ, he wiped his ass with you, and you STILL love him
I pity you, you're a rare case of autism combined with stockholm syndrome

I report gerz because he raped me

HAZARD ACCUSE GERZ OF RAPING HIM WITH WEP.DAT MEANWHILE HAZARD DID SAME IN EC. IT MEAN THAT ITS NOT HACK ITS A VCMP DESYNC BUG

HAZARD WEP.DAT USAGE MIN 0:08
HAZARD WEP.DAT USAGE MIN 0:21
HAZARD WEP.DAT USAGE MIN 1:03

Hazard used wep.dat confirmed by his dad

this is how Hazard did it:

shoot first shot normally, then hold fire and try to lead aim
PS: this is extremely slow compared to what you already seen in the proof provided about GerZ, thus showing that GerZ isn't clean since shooting like that isn't possible without mods to weapon.dat

and ONCE AGAIN: there is 1 more option that if you modify, these shots are supposed to sync better, so therefore we're not only talking about double shots, but also about CUSTOM ANIMATIONS MODS, which is way worse than you'd think, THIS is the reason I'm reporting GerZ - he was easy for me all along, I was making sprees on him ever since I was playing with 0.000170 sensitivity at 800 dpi, what more do you want?

and as for Darksider, I think your dad Thunder is proud of you, you've become a loyal dog, anyway, I hope one day GerZ will come with his real account and not ask his dogs to post replies which he wants to be posted here

and yeah,it's true that without weapon.dat GerZ is even easier

even now he is, basically all you have to do is shoot him when he goes far away xD if not, you can still be shooting him AS IF he was going far away - his movement is crap, created by unskilled FOR the unskilled
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2023, 12:08:19 am »
New update, special for Darksider:
https://imgur.com/LIEMJoC

as you can see in this pic, GerZ asks his friends to cover him in VU forum, and if they don't comply, he probably threatens them with whatever he has against them
GerZ not only is a liar, he also gets support from his friends, because they wanna remain friends with him

and btw, thanks Fulton for showing 'trade account' phenomenon the second time this year, after juan gave you his account in CTF xD

juan must be proud of you
« Last Edit: December 05, 2023, 12:17:46 am by HacksBuster1337 »
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2023, 12:32:19 am »
Has anyone in this room explored the arguments that Georg Simmel provides on his microsociological research paradigm?
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2023, 01:34:42 am »
If you and hunting are saying those double fast shoots can be possible without hacks, then what is the point of making this report? becuase you reported gerz of a thing wich you saying now isnt hack
PD: you guys looks like idiots reacting to your own post "reacion of Hazard on hunting post" "reaction of hunting on Hazard post"

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2023, 08:07:31 am »
If you and hunting are saying those double fast shoots can be possible without hacks, then what is the point of making this report?

Since your braincells lack the efficiency to understand this 2002 game physics, you can skip the part of wep.dat and move on to his other hacks like custom animations, cheat engine, anti-punch, speedgear/speedhacks, desync tool/f1, no wonder you can't seem to find the difference between what a wep.dat is and what are doubles, your skills show it, no offense.

I don't know if it's your blind love with GerZ.. don't know + don't care

[R3V]Kelvin

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2023, 09:22:27 pm »
Has anyone in this room explored the arguments that Georg Simmel provides on his microsociological research paradigm?
has anyone in this room told you you are a cringey dumbass
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2023, 09:58:03 pm »
If you and hunting are saying those double fast shoots can be possible without hacks, then what is the point of making this report? becuase you reported gerz of a thing wich you saying now isnt hack
PD: you guys looks like idiots reacting to your own post "reacion of Hazard on hunting post" "reaction of hunting on Hazard post"
doubles are indeed possible
but the doubles that gerz did are too fast, anim didn't glitch out on him, which points out he's hiding several mods in his weapon.dat for that to happen

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2023, 12:07:36 am »
has anyone in this room told you you are a cringey dumbass
Excuse me, are you trying to be funny? You better reassign yourself a different task because you ain't getting good results.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2023, 12:32:53 am »
please add "WTF?" rate, so I could rate Vedder and Kelvin's posts properly
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2023, 02:10:39 pm »
lol55, I don't understand. How can you even use your fingers to click and rate "brain donor" to every single post?

I learned in biiology classes that when your arteriae are overloaded with fat, your muscles struggle to execute their functions. Please, enlighten me. Tell me: how do you manage to articulate your fat ass arm to even click a button?

I do not expect you to write because that would be a suicide letter, yet I hope that your vocal cords be still relatively able to produce sounds.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 04:13:58 pm by Vedder »
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2023, 07:27:58 pm »
fun fact: juan is biased towards everyone who's my friend
proof:
https://imgur.com/jnOgjDT

also, another fun fact is that juan supports this nonsense, as he traded accounts for $1 with Fulton to allow him to ban me in CTF in his absence xD

how is this related to GerZ? -> Fulton and GerZ are friends one with another, so therefore technically TLA and GerZ are also friends (although some TLA members seem not to like GerZ)
TLA will continue to cover GerZ's bullshit for now, as I see.
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)