login
May 11, 2024, 11:22:14 pm

Author Topic: Application - T.J.HeisenBerg  (Read 6623 times)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - T.J.HeisenBerg
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2016, 08:18:47 am »
Why it's still open????
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thomas

« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2016, 09:30:04 am »
Cannot rate own posts

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2016, 09:03:58 pm »
does it make any sense if a pig wore a mask and thought of himself as greatest? he'll still be a pig :D

Quote from: morphine
you're one to talk  ^-^

maybe but i never changed myself, not a chameleon, nor a clan hopper, never called a mask a change to get into a clan, reality hurts, can't do a shit, also this was for the applicant, not you,  I don't need words for you, you know better :)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 09:07:51 pm by karan »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2016, 09:29:55 pm »
There's a lot of hesitation going on about your application. Either way our poll and our private conversations are clear. 11 Vote Trainee, 14 vote Deny. And this has been going on since the start of the application. So this application is Denied.

Thanks for your interest though! Now, you can always improve try to do that and make our clanmates change their mind about you in the best way possible and i'm sure you'll get accepted in a near future. We all hope your words are true and you keep this as a priority otherwise we'll know at the end we were right.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!