login
March 28, 2024, 10:17:40 am

Author Topic: CLEAR THE AIR  (Read 1326 times)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
CLEAR THE AIR
« on: July 05, 2018, 07:05:39 pm »
Okay, so this is stemming from my recent discussion with MAD_K!LL3R, it is necessary we do this before we continue.

I don't want this to be a clan war of words, I don't want this to be flying insults, I don't want this to be blame game, who first did what and all that garbage. State your points, state your reasons, criticize constructively and respectfully. I am so livid to this that I'm just going to bring everything to light and talk my mind as respectfully as I can.

If you have a problem with me, GangstaRas, speak

Stop hiding behind curtains. If you have something to say to me, say it.

Now it is a known fact that I'm directing Vice War and that I've done just about everything to keep hackers out and everything for stable, fair gameplay, but some of you among the community don't believe that. I am calling out Mad Demons, MDs, specifically.

Now, I made an allegation based off my own experience with MAD_K!LL3R on aimlock. And despite all the disrespect and insults he gave me, I acknowledged his points within it and admitted that my allegation was most likely wrong for some reasons.

I made mention that I lost my footage from the period of January to March. How that specifically happened was that my Desktop hard drive was getting full, so I archived all my data and pushed it to my laptop's hard drive. The laptop's hard drive is the one that died. Be that as it may, even if I had it to present, the decision still stands as he did make a fair point to say that I should present aimlock detection evidence, I do not have that against him. EXE based aimlocks that can't be detected have been present within the period, yes, but since he has displayed to me counter-evidence similar to what I got from Dark_Wolf (which I accepted), I accepted his. So that nullified my eye-witness evidence, and as I explained in his appeal about [DU]KiKi for VW, based off that precedent, plus the fact that he acknowledged that portion of the evidence, I unbanned MAD_K!LL3R.

But you see, during my conversation with MAD_K!LL3R, I did not like his attitude at all. It was the kind of thing where someone is trying their best to condescend you wherever they can and the portion he could find was to tell me I have 0 M4 skills so I don't know anything about M4 and that I'm in VC:MP for 9 years but still useless on M4. Lol sigh, such cancerous statements can drive anyone crazy. The word preference obviously went on vacation.

To the best of my ability I show everyone respect, and I'm not arrogant enough to fail to admit when I'm wrong, I can be wrong any day of the week but the only thing I ask for is respect. Anger is no excuse, I am absolutely livid writing this but you don't see me crossing boundaries. So why are you?

That condescending attitude trying to insult my intelligence and my skillset as a means to justify to yourself how much I know, you know what that communicated to me? Someone thinks that I think I'm above them. So you try to bring those people down to earth right? But I'm honestly curious. Why do you think I see you below me? Why do you think I won't hear you out? I did say there's no convincing me in my post, if I saw myself above you, that was the perfect time to dismiss you without giving you any attention but I did not, I still humbly heard what you had to say. If I do all of that then why?

The answer seems to lie in Mad Demons themselves. A message was brought to my attention that "I screwed over MD once again in Vice War by changing the IP", something like that. Do you even know why the IP has been changing so much for Vice War?

The first reason was simply because after VW Beta, we noticed that the host seems to freeze after a point for a reason we couldn't figure out. It happens with 20+ people, so to fix that we changed the host. We got a rubbish host (199.247.25.183:8192) that made everyone's pings higher at the cost of finding this stability, but apparently MDs saw that as my enmity towards them, that's where that comment came from. Not even knowing why I made the changes and thinking that were the reasons spoke so much volumes.

I made mention of it to MAD_K!LL3R, what's with the negative energy and give me an example and he showed me a post I made on the VW Discord channel that for some reason he thinks is against them but really all I was doing was looking for people to test where we can make the new host. I said this:

@KillerXz0r (DUz.KillerX) you consider yourself among the MD group when it comes to Pakistan lag?
since none of them responding you're my best tester lol

Pakistan player's vary broadly based on their location and ISP. Some of them will have beautiful 120 ping, some are clocking 300s, I noticed KillerX was among the 200s similar to the MDs so I used him as my tester to get better ping for them, since none of them online were responding to the public request. It is thanks to him that:

MAD_K!LL3R: no lol the new host is giving a best pin to us

This was his retort, thinking I defeated myself in making MD's life horrible.  ???

I implemented ping jitter which is absolutely necessary for the fairness of everyone. You will look at F5 people way into 500-800 ping and not getting kicked because of the averaging method but the damaging effect is happening right then right now. The jitter limit is there for stable gameplay and it works on everyone. Even Thijn and Brian with their godly 4 to 11 ms ping can be kicked for jitter. But no, jitter is an attack on MD. It is an attack on the unstable connection that brings unfair gameplay to most of you. The standard has to be set, just as it is with FPS limit. Is FPS limit an attack to everyone that can't afford a good PC? Is ping limit an attack to people who live in certain regions of the world? What is wrong with you all and why do you feel bullied by me? Is it even me or is it VU? Which leads to my next segment.

If you have a problem with VU, speak

There are some that praise VU for its efforts in the VC:MP community and there are some of you that think our heads are so far up our ass that it's hopeless to even try to reason with us.

What MAD_K!LL3R displayed to me today showed it and it's no personal attack on him, many people show this. Krys does it all the time. Doom_Kill3R did it when me and him had a discussion about Tim01, the rest of Tim01's friends doing it, not even knowing just how much he has been considered even to this day. They're salty and Tim01 himself isn't lol, like wha? Hotdogcat doing everything in his power to ban hackers alike and all his efforts on EAD turns into VU elitism.

As a clan we are proud of ourselves and what we have accomplished for the community but that's as far as clan talk goes out of me. Clan members represent the clan I get that but what's with the stereotype? The oppressed then of the community are prepared to receive arrogance and mistreatment from from anyone that represents Vice Underdogs, even if it's persons that been inactive for years. They see all of us as VU asswipes.

What is really wrong with all of you? What problem do you really have? Speak.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 08:23:10 pm by GangstaRas »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 6 Useful Useful x 1 Late Late x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
Re: CLEAR THE AIR
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 08:00:21 pm »
I have a problem with current UID system, because it's shit, just tbh. :thumbsup:

Anyway, you're doing a goodjob. I'd like to thank you for your hardwork upon the event.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 08:03:09 pm by Trex »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 08:15:36 pm »
Wheres my signature bitch?
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2018, 08:22:03 pm »
I have a problem with current UID system, because it's shit, just tbh. :thumbsup:

Anyway, you're doing a goodjob. I'd like to thank you for your hardwork upon the event.

The UID system is unfortunately a by-product of UID changers evading their bans. We have no choice but to lock down UID and allow very limited appeals.

So the next time you see a ban evader, tell him/her thank you for creating cancer on Vice War and others to come.

MAD_K!LL3R

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2018, 08:36:47 pm »
i don't think convincing someone on his skills is a kind of insult what i told you is (you are bad at m4, you have less experience of m4, so stop banning players just for he is suspicious to you) because you never played with Paki Internet specially while using m4, so you won't get how lead aiming works in m4. i felt it was useless to convince you that you are bad at m4 because you were not trying to get what i wanted to say which made me rage, sorry for it

and about ping in vw i don't think any of us used offensive words about host changing( not me, i don't know if others did)
even the new host is giving more better ping

MAD_K!LL3R: no lol the new host is giving a best pin to us

i wasn't joking yeah i'm getting better ping on this host

so why would i complain ?

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2018, 09:44:40 pm »
i don't think convincing someone on his skills is a kind of insult what i told you is (you are bad at m4, you have less experience of m4, so stop banning players just for he is suspicious to you) because you never played with Paki Internet specially while using m4, so you won't get how lead aiming works in m4.

You missing what I'm trying to say. You shouldn't be quick to assume someone's intelligence and experience. You used it as your means to say I don't know what I'm saying and I can't judge. That's why you said it. I don't usually fight with M4, doesn't mean I never have, doesn't mean I'm bad at it, doesn't mean I've never trained with it, so I wonder how you know that I'm bad? I just have a preference for M60 because I like to deliver damage, that's it, always have, always will. I'm bad just because it's not my favourite wep? It is a dangerous assumption and was irrelevant to our discussion. You just stated it to find a way to insult my intelligence.

Secondly, you proving my point with this post you made, you coming with a condescending attitude like I know little. Lag is lag, there is nothing special about Pakistan lag nor lead aim needed to fight lag, it's just lag with horrible jitter. I train in 3 types of servers, American servers, European servers and Indian servers where my ping changes drastically for each one, (80, 150, 300 respectively). It was from this investigative training that I taught VU's years ago the ins and outs of lead aiming, timing and ping and how it affects them for what they have and what their opponent's ping is. This is all before your own debut in VC:MP so I don't know why you assuming I can't relate to lag and lead aim.

and about ping in vw i don't think any of us used offensive words about host changing( not me, i don't know if others did)
even the new host is giving more better ping

I believe NeuTroN is Rex? This is the message that came my way from him:

NeuTroN [03|Jul 02:20 pm]:   gangsta logo ne pir pakistani players k sath doka kar diya vw ip change ki ab ping high hongy last time b doka kia ta es bar b

Translated, he's saying I betrayed Pakistani players by changing the IP of VW so that they get even higher ping now. That was when I made the change July 3rd. Pardon me but what kind of crap is this? Really? This is the thanks I get to make sure the server can have more than 20 players online without issue?

So again I say, if you have a problem with me, speak.

Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2018, 12:21:12 am »
-Removed shitpost-
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 05:44:49 pm by aXXo »
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2018, 03:14:56 am »
NeuTroN [03|Jul 02:20 pm]:   gangsta logo ne pir pakistani players k sath doka kar diya vw ip change ki ab ping high hongy last time b doka kia ta es bar b

Translated, he's saying I betrayed Pakistani players by changing the IP of VW so that they get even higher ping now. That was when I made the change July 3rd. Pardon me but what kind of crap is this? Really? This is the thanks I get to make sure the server can have more than 20 players online without issue?

So again I say, if you have a problem with me, speak.

To NeuTroN, I am also from Pakistan and i am having like 118-125 ping on the new host , and yes if you are playing  on a 10kb internet and then blame host then yeah sure.

Credits : KocKex

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2018, 03:24:36 am »
-Removed shitpost-
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 05:45:35 pm by aXXo »

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2018, 04:14:52 am »
I repeated for like fuckin 100 times, USE 4G FOR BETTER PINGS AND FOR BETTER EVENT PLAY.
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Warhol

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2018, 04:26:56 am »
-Removed shitpost-
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 05:45:50 pm by aXXo »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2018, 05:49:57 am »
Keep it tight.

Again this ain't an attack on MD or anyone, not that kind of post to insult them and defend me. The foolishness cant hurt me, but I pay attention to it because even though its wishful idealistic thinking, I'd like the community to be properly united. Its a sad state of mind to be like that and Im extending my arm to get rid of it.

Im just calling out the negative energy for what it is because I would think as a community, we are better than this but some people have some things on their chest they want to let out as every action is secretly against them they feel. So Im giving the chance to everyone to speak your mind, let me know whats up. If we got problems, lets hear it and why

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2018, 10:21:43 am »
-Removed shitpost-
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 05:46:02 pm by aXXo »
Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2018, 05:47:13 pm »
I don't want this to be a clan war of words, I don't want this to be flying insults, I don't want this to be blame game, who first did what and all that garbage. State your points, state your reasons, criticize constructively and respectfully. I am so livid to this that I'm just going to bring everything to light and talk my mind as respectfully as I can.

Please re-read the bolded red text in the first post. There are plenty other threads to shit post, so kindly keep this one clean.
Thread filtered.