login
May 03, 2024, 10:51:57 am

Author Topic: Application - Eazym4  (Read 2890 times)

Eazym4

• Fanatic
  • She belongs to the streets - Sir Future
    • View Profile
Application - Eazym4
« on: January 26, 2017, 11:40:58 am »
Nick: Eazym4

Timezone/Country: (+5.30 gmt) INDIA

Previous Nicks: Fast_Bullet

Additional Comments:  Hello everyone! I started playing vcmp by the end of 2013 and i would like to be part of this clan since I wanted to improve myself and i feel vu can help me alot. I know most of the members of this clan and they are very friendly so I would like to be a freind and learn alot from the members of this clan. :D

« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 11:35:43 am by WiLsOn »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Eazym4
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 11:44:55 am »
Good guy, good attitude, fine skills.

Answer my question and get my vote

You use to love TRC? and you said you will join TRC, and now?
Agree Agree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 11:54:22 am »
Good guy, good attitude, fine skills.

Answer my question and get my vote

Application to TRC have been closed and now he know he won't get in it anymore , Good Luck

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Eazym4

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2017, 12:27:40 pm »

Yes i used to be trc lover but sooner or later i understood that VU is perfect platform for me and the clan will help me alot in improving myself.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 12:30:01 pm by Eazym4 »

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2017, 12:34:42 pm »

Yes i used to be trc lover but sooner or later i understood that VU is perfect platform for me and the clan will help me alot in improving myself.

Ok good for me. Strong Trainee!

Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2017, 12:46:05 pm »
Not happening right now

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2017, 12:46:32 pm »

Arsh

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2017, 01:05:39 pm »
Aah ki kalolla kari jana oyeeee
Btw good luck Cheezy  :P

maiyan made poor boys happy
Why do you have problem with everything ?
Can't you just mind your own fucking business ?
Stop being as annoying as a paki kid.

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2017, 01:32:51 pm »
You are inactive i haven't seen you from past 3 or 4 months in-game,meet me in-game.

Neutral for now,

Credits : KocKex

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2017, 01:35:40 pm »
Reasons for putting up an application to join the team: I'll be honest with you, I've been pretty much interested in this clan for almost a few months, and I've applied a few times resulting my denial, some of you might think that I'm doing this just for the tag, but no, I'm really interested getting into this clan and having a grade 'A' time with all of you. The most I've hung out with is Maddy, he really made me change to who I am now, we at first just acquainted, but we grew more connected via whatsapp, after a few months of friendship, he recommended me to apply here. Thank you for that.

I do think you're doing it just for the tag
Nope

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2017, 01:50:35 pm »
good luck

Eazym4

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2017, 02:00:59 pm »
Not happening right now
May I know the reason mate?

@smd, i play at day time(IST) but cannot play at night so probably thats the reason you don't see me much ingame also I have final exams at the end of the February so thats also a reason for my less activity but i will be very active after exams.

Reasons for putting up an application to join the team: I'll be honest with you, I've been pretty much interested in this clan for almost a few months, and I've applied a few times resulting my denial, some of you might think that I'm doing this just for the tag, but no, I'm really interested getting into this clan and having a grade 'A' time with all of you. The most I've hung out with is Maddy, he really made me change to who I am now, we at first just acquainted, but we grew more connected via whatsapp, after a few months of friendship, he recommended me to apply here. Thank you for that.

I do think you're doing it just for the tag
Nope
I don't want to be part of the clan by lieing because that can lead me into trouble, so i am just being truthful and i am really interested in joining the clan and also assure you my loyality towards the clan.

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
  • Don't hate me, hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2017, 02:47:53 pm »
Good luck.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

SpiralRock

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2017, 03:26:22 pm »
Personally, I don't mind player's history. He used to play with another group, got rejected - story over. Lets start again. I like your long range capability. They are great, if not excellent. I'd expect you to team up with us more. Participate in duel sessions. Become friendly, any why not? Lets start with some optimism - 2017 has just started. Trainee.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2017, 04:18:25 pm »
Good luck eazym4 :o

RoyStang's Art