login
May 03, 2024, 09:27:30 am

Author Topic: Application - Major^  (Read 2230 times)

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Application - Major^
« on: January 29, 2021, 01:29:42 pm »
Nick: Major^

Timezone/Country: +2 Egypt

Previous Nicks: The*Super, Jemery, SniperKiller, Jesterlife, and some others 

Additional Comments: Greetings & Salam alikoum everyone! How are yall, i hope yall fine so its me again, Hello i am Major from Egypt im 14 years ago i had already showed my interest towards VU  i am now applying for the 3rd time and i hope i am improved like how yall wanted i tried my best to join The clan i still have my interest in joining your Family my reasons to join well Since i took a look of this clan and saw VUs i really liked the clan pros in DM and respected people and anyone wish to join like me now, i'm really proud of this clan i really liked how you trust each other how you support each other alot of things in this clan not in any other clan and thats what made me interested Well my ban history now is finally clear, I am not banned of any server any more now i've made unban application in Brazil and they gave me chance and thanks to god that they belived that i am no longer hacker since long time im not banned in any server in whole vcmp servers and thats nice becuse that cleans my profile to everyone wel My clan history not alot just 2 years ago in Vks a clan called G4 i cannot remember name of the guy who invited me to join, i left that clan becuse they was inactive and they insulte people i myself got insulted by the owner for just killing him so i left it and i once tried to apply for KF clan, i was interested in joining that clan but i was denied becuse i insulted my friend (was a joke) and they took screenshot of that and posted it in forum and denied and they didnt give me chance to explain anything but i didnt lose my Interest for getting denied i was gonna apply again after a month but i got insulted by a Moderator in kf and thats what made me lose my interest and i didnt apply again, no clan else i joined or applied for, i hope yall give me only 1 chance and i promise if i get that chance i wont let you and that chance down i will do my best not to only join the clan, to show that im improved and no longer hacker and toxic i am always chill i play DM servers daily and some of the time if i am free i play rpg, Thank you all for reading walsalam ealaykum warahmat allah wabarakatuh, Allah hafiz :)

« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 02:24:00 pm by Xmair »
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Harold

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Major^
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 04:31:07 pm »
Goodluck
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2021, 05:39:24 pm »

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2021, 09:13:12 pm »
Walaikum Salam!. Best of luck Friend.  :)

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2021, 06:34:11 pm »

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2021, 10:55:11 pm »
???
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2021, 12:29:25 am »
???
Hello pain, Can you explain me what are you trying to say by that screenshot? if you think SF is a clan, No SF is a vccnr gang not a clan
Thanks Clarke & Waleed  ;)
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2021, 03:03:34 am »
???
Hello pain, Can you explain me what are you trying to say by that screenshot? if you think SF is a clan, No SF is a vccnr gang not a clan
Ahh sorry , i dont play in vccnr , good luck:v

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2021, 01:08:28 pm »
???

but he cant user other tag if he want join in VU.
So what?

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2021, 06:21:37 pm »
???

So what?
Hello TrapHole, i didnt really understand what you said but i think you mean i cant use 2 tags if i want to join VU i think i can i also if i inshallah accepted i will hide SF tag and will use [VU_T]Major inshallah  :D

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2021, 06:50:04 pm »
???

So what?
Well it's just that VU don't associate any gang policy with itself, so you basically can't use Gang tag as well with VU tag.
But, SF is only a VCCNR gang and has no existence out of it. Major, does use that tag , but only in vccnr, in other servers, he plays without any tag.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2021, 09:30:49 pm »
???

So what?
Well it's just that VU don't associate any gang policy with itself, so you basically can't use Gang tag as well with VU tag.
But, SF is only a VCCNR gang and has no existence out of it. Major, does use that tag , but only in vccnr, in other servers, he plays without any tag.
I've seen we denied other people for applying with gang tags and I feel this should be no exception. Words by VU member.

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2021, 04:05:21 am »
???

So what?
I've seen we denied other people for applying with gang tags and I feel this should be no exception. Words by VU member.

The last person i remember had that tag issue when he applied in VU was scalla. And he was accepted. He used to wear SF tag everywhere before joined VU.
Btw, should this anyway be controversial? That tag issue screenshot was highlighted by a VU member himself.

Also, yes, the fact that scalla did remove his tag for joining VU. He was told that he can't use that tag to be in VU. Funny thing he applied with [SF]Scalla nick in VU application.

https://vccnr.viceworld.org/topic/3415-stats-transfer-appeal-sfscalla-to-scalla/?tab=comments#comment-14661

https://vccnr.viceworld.org/topic/3446-stats-transfer-appeal-scalla-to-vu_tscalla/?tab=comments#comment-14767

But theres no need to make that a controversy.
Just tell him he shouldn't use any gang/clan tag when hes a VU applicant/member to express that we do not promote gang policies.

Agree Agree x 1 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2021, 05:21:34 am »
I believe you need more improvement. No for now.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2021, 11:12:49 am »
I believe you need more improvement. No for now.
Hello Xmair, Thank you for your vote, I'm improving day by day and i will prove you that, i respect your vote aswell just if you give me some time then you will change your vote  :)