login
March 28, 2024, 11:15:58 pm

Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 7433 times)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2018, 07:40:03 am »
nice event but banned me no fair play :()
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2018, 08:07:17 am »
Good game, well played. We had a good time in a nice atmosphere -  it's most important.

Waiting for a individual stats  :thumbsup:
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2018, 08:34:17 am »
niggas doing spawncamping be like, to their team leaders,especially The Triumvirate

Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 4 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2018, 08:36:54 am »
Congrats Guys..  :)

You did a great team work. I appreciate!

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2018, 08:41:18 am »
Congratulations lads! It was quite hard to take over the lead at the end. Well played.

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2018, 08:56:10 am »
Nice work guys, Congratulations. Your gang was the only gang with good teamwork which was the basic essentials for this game mode and which led you guys to victory. Congrats once again.

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2018, 09:22:17 am »
Congrats Guys..  :)

You did a great team work. I appreciate!

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2018, 09:42:13 am »
I apologise that I couldn't be there.. However, there's no doubt at all, you guys did absolutely amazing and received the outcome that was well deserved, Many congratulations to The Triumvirate !

Also to all the other gangs that participated, well played!

killerkid

• Fanatic
  • Hello there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2018, 09:49:24 am »
- Dizaster: You are the owner of ammunation.

Lol Thanks. Im glad you remember me.

Btw Nice Event. There were funny moments and peoples i have never seen and got the chance to play with them.

Congratulations to triumvirate.

Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men!

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2018, 10:04:41 am »
Congrats Triumvirate for the win.

Well played all teams it was a nice event.

On the other hand i didn't like the staff members from Triumvirate as the were doing favoritism towards there team(If other teams do it isn't ok and if Triumvirate do then it is ok) that is a shame at all, hope for the next VW wish they aren't in VW staff.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2018, 10:07:42 am »

On the other hand i didn't like the staff members from Triumvirate as the were doing favoritism towards there team(If other teams do it isn't ok and if Triumvirate do then it is ok) that is a shame at all, hope for the next VW wish they aren't in VW staff.
is this meant to be direct insult? lol anyways

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2018, 10:18:51 am »

is this meant to be direct insult? lol anyways
If you consider this as an insult or any other thing I DO NOT CARE, but THIS IS THE TRUTH.I bet krystianoo kicked me because his 2 team members got banned and he was rage so he kicked me on the other hand bhai was using grenades on the same place where i was, THIS SHOWS THAT CRYSTIANOO MAKE RULES FROM HIMSELF WHERE OTHER STAFF MEMBER DON'T EVEN KNOWS THAT IS A RULE.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 10:21:13 am by SMD »
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2018, 10:26:15 am »
TBH the staff for this VW is questionable.  Most we're just blind and did not see the amount of spawn killing done by so many players
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

hotdogcat

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • The Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2018, 10:39:01 am »
GG thank you for making it fun to play triumvirate.

Credits to Bart.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2018, 10:57:06 am »
This was a wonderful event, hats off to Gangsta, aXXo and the team.

I played for a few hours and focused on base capture/defence, which went well for a little while, but was futile when most of our players lingered around the spawnpoints.

The Trium defending teamwork was great. I noticed how they grouped together in the middle of downtown, either on key roofs or in the space outside the fire station. They would move as a group to any base that was being taken, and then move back to the centre, so that they weren't too far away from any base, ready to strike when needed. Very nice. Their use of long-distance rockets on the base checkpoints was a formidable defence strategy.

As for those complaining about spawncampers - this is not against the rules, it's a strategy, and a pretty good one. When a lot of the Gas Monkey Garage players joined, many of them chose to focus on the Prawn Island spawn area, making it almost impossible to get downtown from there. It also distracted a lot of the lone-players, despite the fact that they would be outnumbered in a fight. As a small team, this strategy was genius.

The Wolf Pack did do well though, let's not ignore the fact that the scores were pretty close. There were moments of teamplay that I was very impressed with, particularly one moment when about 10 of us swept through downtown as a group, moving between bases to take them all. We managed to hold them for a while, but eventually people started going solo again.

The gamemode was perfectly designed to make teamwork essential for success.

While I was playing the Wolf Pack members I was most impressed by were PunkNoodle and Halchter, as I always met them capturing bases united. On the Trium side, I was impressed by Freak, Krys and blix.

The one name I feared the most in the whole game though: Kyle. His fighting skill was way beyond anyone else I saw, as he employed a truly multi-weapon tactic, flicking between nades, shotguns and long range weapons with ease. I used to be able to multi-wep well, but as I'm out of practice now I tend to rely on shotguns, as my skills with them are still fairly high. What he demonstrated was an ability to fight on a completely different level.

Of the solo-fighters in Wolf Pack, the strongest I saw was Ferrari, who was like an army of one. He blitzed through people, capturing and defending bases alone, and also doing seemingly well in the spawn wars.

The most common mistake of the war in my opinion: fighting solo in the spawn areas. Not only did this leave the bases open, but it rapidly increased the death count, which had a knock-on effect for points generation (although the junkyard brawl was so fun that it was difficult to leave).

The most ingenius tactic in my opinion: long-range rockets covering different bases.

GG all, congrats Trium, this was fun.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts