April 25, 2024, 08:44:35 am

Author Topic: Application - Trex  (Read 14769 times)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Trex
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2017, 12:17:10 am »
asad,please man be mature once in your life and stop posting here.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2017, 06:57:30 am »
Okay on a serious note, I kinda like Trex. He's not a bad guy, lacks some communication skills but I can see he's trying. That's why I'm voting trainee.
On the other hand, I don't quite understand why he wants to get in here so badly. It's kinda out of the blue. But if that's what you really want okay
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2017, 09:22:53 am »
Careful he could backstab in the future
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

Riders

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2017, 09:29:05 am »
Trainee.

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2017, 12:14:36 pm »
Firstly,thanks for all votes (negative votes and positive votes) appreciated.
replying to ferrari post
Okay on a serious note, I kinda like Trex. He's not a bad guy, lacks some communication skills but I can see he's trying. That's why I'm voting trainee.
On the other hand, I don't quite understand why he wants to get in here so badly. It's kinda out of the blue. But if that's what you really want okay
i already mentioned the reason

Additional Comments:Back again,applying for third time!
i don't know what to say this time,i've already said everything in my past two applications,btw my goal is to get in the clan i've tried twice and still trying till i get in,i've made alot of mistakes but everybody deserves second chance to prove himself to others,proving that he is changed and can be trusted again.
i'm really Interested to be part of this family,as it is really helpful and friendly family.
i don't really know what else should i do to get in the clan,i've made everything i can do.
i'm just going to say that we're humans we make mistakes to learn from it,if we didn't make mistakes so what we will learn from? i've nothing else to say but i'm trying my best here and trying my best to convince members that i've really changed and can be trusted maybe some members can't see that but i'll still try my best to convince them.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2017, 12:42:01 pm »
T

Edit - just saw that your last app was denied 2 weeks ago. Changing my vote to no, give it more time.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 01:07:11 pm by Charley »
Agree Agree x 1 Late Late x 2 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2017, 12:52:59 pm »
Good attitude good skills i don't think there is other option.
T

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2017, 01:33:26 pm »
T

Roystang's art

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2017, 01:38:42 pm »

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2017, 05:37:12 pm »
Good Luck dude.

RobinX

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • No looking here! - Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2017, 08:49:21 pm »
No.
may i know the reason behind this negative vote?
Why are you soo eager to know bout 'private' stuff?
Funny Funny x 6 (list)

-TomZ^ Creationz

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2017, 09:19:43 pm »
Its not about private stuff,private stuff isnot that important for me.
my reason to get in the clan is clear.
i'm really Interested to be part of this family,as it is really helpful and friendly family.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2017, 10:09:07 pm »
good luck ;)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2017, 10:38:12 pm »
Convince us how trustworthy you are, we would really like to know, how can we trust you. I am not expecting a simple answer, I need it in a big fat paragraphs, which means it is supposed to be in details.

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2017, 11:49:56 pm »
I apologize in publicly for every single shitty thing i've done in the past,i was just saying that i am really changed but i wasn't i was just saying that to convince you people to trust me,but now i've made another mistake i've asked for votes and that was wrong i apologize for bothering the members by asking for their votes it was a really bad move.
I've said before that we're humans we do mistakes to learn from it,our life maybe was full of mistakes but after that we knew whats wrong and we learnt from our mistakes,I'm gonna be honest and admit that i've leaked MK's private stuff i've told them that i've changed but at that time i didn't change at all just showed some mature behave and these stuff to convince them but my goal wasn't to get in to leak their private,it was because i've applied there before and i wanted to join MK since 2012 but i've made alot of drama but came back admitting my mistake and they were willing to help me be better but i fucked everything again,i thought that none will know that i am the one who leaked the private stuff but i was wrong they knew it quicker than i expected i guess someone got this behavior before not only me but time passed and i learnt what loyality and maturity means,but some players just ruin everything (not going to mention them),anyway i've tried atleast to solve this shit happened in the past but i couldn't,i didn't stop there just feeling guilty about leaking stuff i've admitted my mistake of leaking stuff and being a retard at that time,i tried apologizing many times but they didn't accept it.
I left vcmp at that time for maybe 2 or 3 months,i was busy studying and also thinking about it at the same time i saw no chance for me there,it was time to move on and search for a clan that suits me and can make me better and i can prove there that i can be trusted i was thinking for a period of time and finally applied here because i see the clan suits me and i can make myself better again by being there with alot of experienced and old players of this game,I just want you guys to believe me once it won't hurt if i got a chance to improve myself to you guys.
I can assure you guys that i won't disappoint anyone who trusts me,i will be loyal to vu and you'll see another Trex,different alot from the past.
Now its about you guys,VU trainee is position where people are given chance to improve themselvies.
Its a position where many would do mistake but will learn what is right and what is wrong,learning it from experienced players as well.

in the past i was still young wasn't aware of what i am doing but now i am assuring that i won't leave VU (in case of getting accepted),i know mk thingy was so bad move,but many people change and know whats wrong then try to solve it,later i found that i was immature but now i've improved and still improving,Now i don't feel immature anymore.

Thanks for spending time reading this reply and sorry for any rude word i've said in this reply.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 03:13:48 pm by Trex »
Useful Useful x 3 (list)