April 27, 2024, 09:57:24 pm

Author Topic: Application - Duke  (Read 5588 times)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Duke
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2017, 05:39:31 pm »
Yeah, kid here in VCMP you lied everyone about your age you are 14 years old kid. Okay then tell them your age. Wai... Wai.. Wait... I never begged you to show me the private boards and I never offered you money you're a big liar. And I didn't said you that I'll use VU after getting full member I'll join SS though once you was demoted from Rookie rank to Trainee you abused VU and said me that now you'll wait for a month and post a topic of leaving this clan and then you'll make a app for SS right?

If you didn't shown me private boards then how I know that there was a conflict between Fercho and Freak due to which  Freak removed the topics he created. I will never trust you ever again you're a liar.
He actually improved himself, he was the one who got banned from vccnr countless times by me for being a retard, see him now,he's full VU here, look at yourself bro.

Conflict of Fercho & Freak won't help you here, these matters ain't even relate your application in anyway,if he showed you private board, it doesn't mean you'll bring it up here on your application just because he's voting negative,idiot.
Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2017, 05:43:15 pm »
Crap I fuckin' did it again lol I thought I was quoting his reply, I ended up modifying and saving it.. More lies and more lies, you might have sneaked into my phone, I don't know.. I never leaked anything. My house, the one in the village is few steps away from his house, he and I as cousins would regularly visit each other's houses, he might have sneaked into my phone and saw something as he was continously begging me for private info. I would never do this, and never let VU down. You are using all that to frame me. Such a cunning idiot, I should have known. Now I live far from that village, I shifted to city, it's been months now. I do not know what you are talking about increasing my rank and few other info you got out. I really didn't show you. You might have peaked in few months ago. You are an ass and will be an ass forever, you will never change. And stop saying that I am 14, you are professional in making stories.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 05:46:43 pm by Jokah »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2017, 05:48:20 pm »
Crap I fuckin' did it again lol I thought I was quoting his reply, I ended up modifying and saving it.. More lies and more lies, you might have sneaked into my phone, I don't know.. I never leaked anything. My house, the one in the village is few steps away from his house, he and I as cousins would regularly visit each other's houses, he might have sneaked into my phone and saw something as he was continously begging me for private info. I would never do this, and never let VU down. You are using all that to frame me. Such a cunning idiot, I should have known. Now I live far from that village, I shifted to city, it's been months now. I do not know what you are talking about increasing my rank and few other info you got out. I really didn't show you. You might have peaked in few months ago. You are an ass and will be an ass forever, you will never change.
So you didn't played on my PC you didn't logged into your account of forum on my PC. Oh great you have a mobile and when did you bought it lol. You saying I have sneaked your mobile, nobody can touch others mobile without their permission.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 05:54:06 pm by Dukeiii »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2017, 05:53:53 pm »
Crap I fuckin' did it again lol I thought I was quoting his reply, I ended up modifying and saving it.. More lies and more lies, you might have sneaked into my phone, I don't know.. I never leaked anything. My house, the one in the village is few steps away from his house, he and I as cousins would regularly visit each other's houses, he might have sneaked into my phone and saw something as he was continously begging me for private info. I would never do this, and never let VU down. You are using all that to frame me. Such a cunning idiot, I should have known. Now I live far from that village, I shifted to city, it's been months now. I do not know what you are talking about increasing my rank and few other info you got out. I really didn't show you. You might have peaked in few months ago. You are an ass and will be an ass forever, you will never change.
So you didn't played on my PC you didn't logged into your account on forum on my PC. Oh great you have a mobile and when did you bought it lol. You saying I have sneaked your mobile, nobody can touch others mobile without their permission.
Why would I ever log in to your wooden PC lol, post your PC's pic here no one would even want to look at it, and you are talking about logging into it. Keep making stories son. It's true it is not my phone, my parents don't allow me a phone, they don't want me to get spoiled. It was my mother's phone, and I didn't find it important to bring my mother here, I am all the time logged into that. The phone has no passcode, you might have sneaked in, I am sure you did sneak in. I caught you using the phone many times. I am sure you did something like this. I showed you no info, once my brother caught you beggining me to show you private info, I can even call him here as a witness.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2017, 05:56:49 pm »

Why would I ever log in to your wooden PC lol, post your PC's pic here no one would even want to look at it, and you are talking about logging into it. Keep making stories son. It's true it is not my phone, my parents don't allow me a phone, they don't want me to get spoiled. It was my mother's phone, and I didn't find it important to bring my mother here, I am all the time logged into that. The phone has no passcode, you might have sneaked in, I am sure you did sneak in. I caught you using the phone many times. I am sure you did something like this. I showed you no info, once my brother caught you beggining me to show you private info, I can even call him here as a witness.
Now stop making fucking stories, now in defense you'll say something just carry on.

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2017, 06:02:10 pm »
I am definitely not like you, I am not making stories, you are the one making stories, provide some SOLID PICTURE proof that I leaked info, I will kick myself from VU right away, no joke.

Quit bullshitting here, do it in toilet, I have an exam tomorrow to prepare for, seriously you are distracting me.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 06:05:29 pm by Jokah »
Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2017, 06:17:26 pm »
No matter what drama is, i always get in for no reason.  ::)
xDDDDD
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 5 (list)

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2017, 08:24:42 pm »
you also shown me my own topic where Mad_Killer said that I would like to break his heart 5th time.

I'd like to do it for the sixth time. You're welcome.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 08:38:25 pm by MaDKilleR »
Funny Funny x 10 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 4 Informative Informative x 1 Late Late x 1 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2017, 08:28:41 am »
I am definitely not like you, I am not making stories, you are the one making stories, provide some SOLID PICTURE proof that I leaked info, I will kick myself from VU right away, no joke.

Quit bullshitting here, do it in toilet, I have an exam tomorrow to prepare for, seriously you are distracting me.
Hey 14 years old kid, I'm saying you this because your age is 14 however you lied everyone that your age is 16 or 17 whatever. Yeah, you're not making stories you're creating a drama due to having some personal issues of you and your brother with me. Why don't you provide me the proof that I was using VU as a ladder. I will provide you proof if you'll meet me personally face to face.

I'm regret why didn't I banged you lol. If I would done that thing with you, today you wouldn't be able to talk in that kinda language you're talking me with. I'm saying again you're nothing in-front of me, if you think you can beat me come face to face.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 08:31:20 am by Dukeiii »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

kongo

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2017, 08:36:43 am »
Good luck
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2017, 08:37:44 am »
you fuckin' faggot,showing that you're little kid even jokah had proven that he is more mature than you dickhead
Winner Winner x 4 (list)

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2017, 08:39:55 am »
you fuckin' faggot,showing that you're little kid even jokah had proven that he is more mature than you dickhead
I mean just look, Is he your dad? Or your sister's bf? BASTARD!!! PRICK!!! WHORESON!!! etc. I can say those shits as well so kindly stay away.
I know he got some sidekicks like you. So you please keep out of this matter.  :'(
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 08:52:09 am by Dukeiii »
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2017, 08:44:03 am »
Why not,i don't like arguing with retards.

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2017, 08:45:05 am »
Why not,i don't like arguing with retards.
yeah yeah so stay away.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 08:50:09 am by Dukeiii »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2017, 09:09:14 am »
This shit attitude will not be tolerated and this is your last warning dukeii.