login
March 28, 2024, 11:11:57 pm

Author Topic: Application - SMD  (Read 5630 times)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - SMD
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2016, 11:57:33 am »
And yes, stop saying that his English is bad
You may read his application again, Doctor.
Additional Comments: I only join RK clan after RK closed.
i  can offer dictation and loyalty to the clan.

Better for his 2st year in vcmp, don't make him to learn a whole fucking new language so that he can play a game.
And I didn't said he is excellent at English,if you can't understand that then I will explain it for you:
He means 'i have only joined RK clan and after RK clan is closed, I am ready to offer dedication and loyalti to this clan.'
I'm not defending him but I don't want people to judge him by his English since it's not that bad.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 12:11:27 pm by Dr.Shawn »
Agree Agree x 7 Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2016, 04:30:53 pm »
Trainee.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2016, 07:06:42 pm »
Good luck, you are good to go
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2016, 07:25:50 pm »
GL

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

DiscoW

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2016, 09:29:19 am »
Well, goodluck.

Gaming Code: kthxbai!

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2016, 06:50:02 pm »
SMD, thank you for your application. There has been a great deal of discussion amongst our members about whether to accept you or not.

As it stands, we think you have the following strengths: you seem like a nice guy, you are dedicated to the game, you are a fairly skilled fighter and you show a frequent interest in engaging with this community on the forum.

We think, however, the following things need to be improved: your level of English ability, your relationship with some individual members of the clan, and the fact that you appear to be two sided - it has been observed that you can be very nice to one group of people (such as our clan) but not nice to others, or that you will sometimes be nice but sometimes become angry and abusive.

A selection of our members think that you need to improve on the above things before they would be comfortable having you as part of our family. For this reason we've come to the decision to deny your application on this occasion.

Please note that you do have support amongst many of our members, and so if you have an interest in this clan you should know that you are welcome to re-apply. I would suggest improving on the factors that I've mentioned, and once you feel as though you've done so, and can demonstrate it, re-applying.

Poll results:
Full member: 0
Rookie: 3
Trainee: 11
Nope: 12

All the best.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 06:51:40 pm by Charley »
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Useful Useful x 3 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2016, 05:11:49 am »
Aint 3 rookie + 11 trainee makes 14 positive votes and are more worthy than 12 negative votes, why deny.. :/
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2016, 06:18:00 am »
Will anybody lock the topic ?

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2016, 09:20:42 am »
Aint 3 rookie + 11 trainee makes 14 positive votes and are more worthy than 12 negative votes, why deny.. :/

Positives votes do matter, however, if the negative ones have a high count (> 10), we usually discuss it privately before announcing the final verdict. This is because If a large majority of members have voted negatively, there must be a reason behind that.

@SMD,

As Charley mentioned, there are a few areas you'll need to work on. Don't take this as absolute rejection, but an opportunity to improve & grow.

Locked.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2016, 10:26:01 am »

A little explainer:

Our polls are not binding, they're advisory. It's so that we can get a feel of how the whole clan feels towards an applicant. Two things come above the importance of the poll: clan unity, and strong full member opinions. If accepting an applicant stands a chance of dividing the clan in some way, even if they have 75% positive votes they will be denied. If one or more full members have a strong opposition to accepting an applicant, even if the applicant has a majority of positive votes in the poll, we will likely deny the applicant.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 3 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts