April 24, 2024, 02:44:21 am

Author Topic: Application - ^HeisenBerg ( VC:MP & LU )  (Read 5549 times)

punketo

• Fanatic
  • K ♥
    • View Profile

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - ^HeisenBerg ( VC:MP & LU )
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2014, 05:51:35 pm »
Going on this thread alone, it looks as though Heisenberg can stand up to a fight in a seemingly mature way. So his preference was for DnA? Fine. That's not really a huge problem, given that in his DnA application he did not exactly swear any particular affinity to the clan. From what it appears, Heisenberg just wants to be in a clan, and within reason doesn't really care which clan it is.

Heisenberg, may I suggest that you might have gone through the clan-searching process backwards? Instead of waiting as a clanless player, assessing which clan you particularly like and why, you've gone and applied to a bunch of well-reputed clans in what I can only assume is an attempt to see whether you fit in there.

I think on the face of it, this reflects badly upon you. However, if thought about in some depth, doesn't necessarily indicate a failure of character or ability - more of a lack of interest I guess.

Given that you stayed in DZ for so long, I'll surmised that you are not necessarily trying to enter into VU to boost your reputation.

My clanmates may disagree with me, and lord knows you've given them reason, but I am giving you a trainee vote.

If you do become a trainee of VU, there will doubtless be certain members who do not trust you. It is a decision you need to make - would you have the level of loyalty to the clan needed to gain their trust? Or should you go and find a clan that doesn't hold loyalty as important a value as VU does? It's up to you.
Useful Useful x 1 Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

HeisenBerg

• Likes to post
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2014, 06:03:46 pm »
Thanks Charley for taking interest in my application.
@ Charley:
Yes, infact I have given a thought to it and only way I found out was VU and DnA. I gave it a shot firstly at DnA knowning that my chances are nill. But who knows? Maybe I would have regretted someday by not applying at DnA. So my shot missed my target. I am now standing up for VU. No matter what! I do not want to lose the target now.its my only chance. Yes I was in MK and I did not felt secured (problems with immature trainees) .But if I do get in. There are nill chances that I go out.

Only clans I applied in 2013-2014 are DZ ( Died ) DnA (Rejected)and VU ( Now )

I was a DZ co leader until a unknown identity filed a complain against me (Fake one).somehow without my knowledge the leaders deceased my post and demoted me to member. But then still I stayed put in DZ.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 06:58:31 pm by HeisenBerg »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

credits [VU_T]Riders for getting pwnt.

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2014, 06:05:11 pm »
After think very well for a while I was gonna make a post but Charley already did it. Nothing more to say, this is my last vote Trainee. Don't dissapoint me and win my clanmates trust.

HeisenBerg

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2014, 06:21:49 pm »
I appriciate that Fercho. If possibily this positive rhythm flows. I will be very happy.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2014, 08:24:15 pm »
Why you want to join VU: this is quite well known clan in vc:mp. and straight forward, i am getting denied everywhere.

Have you considered that you're being denied everywhere because you keep hopping from clan to clan to apply to, completely ignoring the purpose of a clan and just piggybacking off other clans' success?

http://dnaclan.eu/index.php/topic,917.msg6048.html#msg6048

No.

i am not a clan hopper, i were a clan hopper i would have left DZ before it died. to be honest i checked the forum before going in game ( LW Server ) and after a few hours ( i didn't know that DZ was going to die) even that day i was wearing a tag and suddenly a random guy just told me that it died.
then i checked that url forum and saw that big poster saying "DZ Closed"

Visit www.dzclan.co.nr

you can ask any person in LW ( Regular ) to know about my attitude.

These clans doesn't know me. most of their members still doesn't care.

By the way. if DnA doesn't want me. what it is that is stopping you to vote for me ( positively ). its possible i can be a good addition to VU. i have good English Language skills ( Doing Masters in English in future ). + i have skills. secondly i want to prove that i am loyal.   

P.S @Alvin: i ain't a brain donor
And then you decided to apply for 9999999 other clans, and even better, decided to list the reason for joining VU- nobody else wants me. Dude, get the fuck outta here.
And Charley, apparently you're not aware that the Death Zone he was in isn't the same one that was around 2 years ago. The DZ he's talking about is a copy of the old one, and actually didn't contain a single veteran DZ player at any time.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 08:26:45 pm by ferrari32 »
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2014, 09:38:09 pm »
inb4VUdenied - new destination: MK
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

HeisenBerg

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2014, 05:42:48 am »
As I said, I only applied in 3.clans as mentioned in above post

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2014, 05:44:12 am »
God knows what you are trying to do, what, still i am thinking why you hide your past.

changing my vote to trainee.

before you disappoint me (again) if you did that get my words i am gonna kick your ass all over the vcmp.

good luck.

i am outta here ***drama detected***
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

HeisenBerg

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2014, 05:56:14 am »
Thanks wilson. I can assure you I want no drama.  Ferrari, if you have any doubts please be kind to send a private message to me.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 05:59:47 am by HeisenBerg »

Detonator

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2014, 10:48:59 am »
P.S: if you stop throwing nails and rocks in my application it would be great.

You hadn't any problem when you tried to destroy my first application in a clan ?

I find it actually funny how you are trying to manipulate the people and how some members gave you a yes.
When you left MK and applied for DnA , you said in your app :
. i felt guilty in MK clan like i was jailed
.I have just 1 question, when you will obviously leave VU ( if accepted ) , and you will apply for DnA again,will you say them the same thing ? You are just pathetic how you use clans to get in another one.

Ferrari, if you have any doubts please be kind to send a private message to me.
I find this funny too because you think you can manipulate Ferrari and thinking he's a brainless like you.
uhm,I missed something,good luck

Shadow

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2014, 01:55:52 pm »
Thanks wilson. I can assure you I want no drama.  Ferrari, if you have any doubts please be kind to send a private message to me.

were you in freestyle ? are you the Thomas I know ? a.k.a Big[H]? Answer these questions please.
Cannot rate own posts

[MK]Rocky

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2014, 02:12:32 pm »

were you in freestyle ? are you the Thomas I know ? a.k.a Big[H]? Answer these questions please.

Yes he is.
He has improved a lot and his attitude is much better, He deserves a chance man.

@Thomas: We had so much fun when you were in MK anyway Good luck.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2014, 02:50:34 pm »
We promote people around here by trusting them & seeing how's their attitude in servers & with server admins, it's not if you are 10 years old troll face of clan you deserve a rookie rank nor full rank stay & show us you are ready to get promotion don't tell us i am here like 2 years i haven't be promoted yet.

P.S i still can wear my rookie tag or trainee because i don't join clan for promotion, hhhhhhhh i want to be loyal till end of clan so you better be like this.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

HeisenBerg

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2014, 04:41:00 am »
I agree with wilson. Ty rocky. I dont know detonator. Yes shadow.

Actually You find it disturbing that I am getting a chance here. Is it true? Deto bro back off. And next time try to make a point and make your posts meaningful.and besure to read previous posts and reply. I advice you to read charley's post. It will increase your pain in the ass but it will clear your doubts and my reason to be here.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 04:52:59 am by HeisenBerg »
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)