May 02, 2024, 12:01:24 pm

Author Topic: Application - Casper  (Read 11266 times)

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
Re: Application - Casper
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2017, 05:08:48 pm »
@Thunder you always wanted to ruin my application  :(

Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2017, 05:10:10 pm »
Actually I just spoke the truth, VU's reputation doesn't deserve to be ruined due to someone like you who can never change.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2017, 05:14:05 pm »
Actually I just spoke the truth, VU's reputation doesn't deserve to be ruined due to someone like you who can never change.

let me make 1 thing clear, you shared the conversation to a vu member and xmair posted it, now dont come over and say what vu deserves and doesnt deserve, VU members decide what it deserves, and do i have to remind that all outsiders can do is wish good luck , no need to talk about what VU needs and doesnt need, its none of your concerns.
Disagree Disagree x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2017, 05:17:21 pm »
Ok, if you think VU's reputation deserves to be destroyed due to a brain donor, then okay, your choice. I'm not telling you to change your vote or anything, am I? Or, did I say anything wrong? No, right? so, kindly think before you speak. It's a good thing that I'm showing concern towards the clan, the reputation shouldn't be risked due to a retard.

I won't discuss anything further unless it's absolutely necessary.

Regards.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 05:19:57 pm by Thunder »
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

Almo

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • (â—£_â—¢)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2017, 05:25:30 pm »
Ok, if you think VU's reputation deserves to be destroyed due to a brain donor, then okay, your choice. I'm not telling you to change your vote or anything, am I? Or, did I say anything wrong? No, right? so, kindly think before you speak. It's a good thing that I'm showing concern towards the clan, the reputation shouldn't be risked due to a retard.

Regards.

I guess he's not the one who's retard here, You could've blocked him but instead you waited him to flame you more so you could come back when he applies and be a smarta**, You're just provoking him continuously and telling VU that what it deserves or not, Just let his application go as it is and don't bring personal shit in it.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2017, 05:40:18 pm »

Regards.

I guess he's not the one who's retard here, You could've blocked him but instead you waited him to flame you more so you could come back when he applies and be a smarta**, You're just provoking him continuously and telling VU that what it deserves or not, Just let his application go as it is and don't bring personal shit in it.
+1

Roystang's art

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2017, 05:44:20 pm »
Brain Donor  :blank:
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2017, 05:48:19 pm »
enough drama already, thunder ur attempts to ruin his app wont work, this happened on a private chat with him, you revoked him to do this pretending to be his friend, then you backstabbed him and posted on his app to ruin it, now you've done it and for other outsiders too, stop posting un-necessary comments you can only wish good luck and read, the rest is VU's matters, non-VU's should stick to this.
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2017, 06:10:42 pm »
enough drama already, thunder ur attempts to ruin his app wont work, this happened on a private chat with him, you revoked him to do this pretending to be his friend, then you backstabbed him and posted on his app to ruin it, now you've done it and for other outsiders too, stop posting un-necessary comments you can only wish good luck and read, the rest is VU's matters, non-VU's should stick to this.
The applications are public and non VUs are allowed to post because there might be something we do not know about the applicant and other people can point it out, good luck can be wished in private conversations too :)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 06:20:04 pm by Xmair »
Agree Agree x 5 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2017, 06:16:38 pm »
The applications are public and non VUs are allowed to post because there might be something we do not know about the applicant and other people can point it out, good luck can be wished in private conversations too :)

what i was trying to say is, i dont like two-faced people who act as friends then try to ruin their so called friends app
you said your thing, no need to make a drama out of it.

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2017, 06:20:22 pm »

what i was trying to say is, i dont like two-faced people who act as friends then try to ruin their so called friends app
you said your thing, no need to make a drama out of it.
If you're talking about his attempts to ruin Casper's applications, he never wanted to leak the conversation, it was me who asked him when he said "Casper's attitude has not changed, he's still retarded in depth"
These are the logs from previous month:
https://m.imgur.com/a/BvzBI (I had these before, but did not post)
Thunder told me that Casper started to put a positive behaviour towards him when he wanted him to write his application.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 06:22:04 pm by Xmair »
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2017, 07:14:14 pm »

Regards.

Yes, I did block him but he was spamming me everywhere to unblock him so I gave him a chance. As I and Xmair said, Casper was only good with me when he wanted something, was using me, for example when he wanted help with his VU app. Apart from that, everyone knows Casper a true colours along with his reputation. I didn't provoke anyone, I didn't wait anyone to flame either, when I spoke to Xmair, I just stated the truth, nothing else.

The point, I blocked him many times but unblocked him since he was begging me in EC and on KF forums, but whenever I unblocked him, he did nothing but insulted me and my family, that's why the retard will stay blocked now. Also, talking about 'personal' you don't know the personal things that occurred between us, so it's best to keep your mouth shut.

Kind Regards,
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2017, 07:52:21 pm »
Even if I made these mistakes, I would like to know if I deserve a chance before changing your votes?  :-\ I'm sorry for what happened

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2017, 07:55:45 pm »
Even if I made these mistakes, I would like to know if I deserve a chance before changing your votes?  :-\ I'm sorry for what happened

Mistakes are something that occur once and are not made again.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2017, 07:58:44 pm »

Mistakes are something that occur once and are not made again.
leave me alone please, go away! Don't ruin my application.