login
April 27, 2024, 11:34:32 am

Author Topic: farewell  (Read 4134 times)

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
farewell
« on: November 19, 2021, 05:03:10 pm »
no need writing stories,i dont deserve my clan since i insult everyone a lot and being toxic . thats why im leaving clan sorry for disappointing
remove my rank yes
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 3 Funny Funny x 4 Informative Informative x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
Re: farewell
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2021, 05:14:00 pm »
I hope this is not hunting typing from his account  :)
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 11 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2021, 05:18:26 pm »
I’ve moved this topic to trainee/rookies. Here we are again with the same scenario which I never expected. We can debate here but after all this if you still wish to leave, I won’t stop you.
Agree Agree x 5 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2021, 05:20:50 pm »
ne yapıyorsun.... yok... sakın.... dur.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2021, 05:31:46 pm »
Tic my brother, don't do this man can you atleast explain what happened i hope it's not because of me, what you were doing in RTV honestly was too bad and i just wanted you to stop to not get in any troubles i didnt mean you to stop or you will get kicked from VU i never meant anything like that i just didnt want you to gain hates and get in any trouble i dont like seeing any of my friends in a bad case, as i was telling you to stop you kept still abusing me somewhy i thought you was just kidding in both main chat and msg abusing me took it as jokes but when i saw you abusing others it didnt seem to be a joke to them too and you wasn't joking, and you ended up getting muted for 10 minutes by Pavonis, then when i killed you with RPG or smth you called me vu fag, i still took it as joke, and i said "you are vu too xD" and you said "not anymore" and yet after your mute expired you got kick with reason nick changed, I don't wanna lose you my friend, Now I seriously wanna know what happened to do that?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 05:35:35 pm by Major »
Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2021, 06:10:56 pm »
this time im sure sorry everyone,i got enough warns i guess. i dont want hurt anyone else with my shit attitude
remove my rank
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2021, 06:33:37 pm »
Good luck.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2021, 07:07:26 pm »
this time im sure sorry everyone,i got enough warns i guess. i dont want hurt anyone else with my shit attitude
remove my rank

no lol wtf
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2021, 07:56:36 pm »
As clan mates, most of us tried our best to hold things back but unfortunately we couldn’t. We always supported you and tried to help you with your behaviour which wasn’t acceptable by the community. This is the second time, you are making public leaving topic without discussion with any of us. That’s disrespect for the whole clan giving community a clear thought that things aren’t going well inside VU or VU’s aren’t treating their members so well.

I would say one thing very clearly, every clan has certain ethos or rules which each one of us abide by and they are very basic. If you think, you can freely keep the same bad behaviour being in the clan and nobody gives shit or warns you about it, that is lame. I could see you wanted to keep the same toxic behaviour being with us and moreover you wanted nobody to point any fingers on you. Being in a clan doesn’t mean, you just wear the tag, roam around and play with a group.

We were open to you, we always welcomed every member to come up and discuss any problem with us but you couldn’t do so. In fact, I see you aren’t trying to learn from your mistake but being stubborn about it. I expected many more from you and I saw potential in you which was my main reason to invite you in the clan but I am disappointed today.

I still see potential in you and I wish you all the best but with this approach, I would say you would never be able to be part of any clan or group. I didn’t want you to regret and thus tried to hold you back but choice is yours which you’ve made already. All I can say is, it was never VU responsible for your departure but you. All the best.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 08:03:26 pm by Siezer »
Agree Agree x 3 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)

Frxx

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2021, 08:12:42 pm »
Did you gave hunting your password ?
Like how u did to MK Before?
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 6 (list)

ZeeX.

• Fanatic
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2021, 08:52:48 pm »
Really sad to see you leaving VU, really kind of mini heart attack as far i can guess VU treated you like a lil brother but this is seriously heart breaking.
Well anyway good luck in future mate.
Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 2 (list)

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2021, 09:37:19 pm »
Did you gave hunting your password ?
Like how u did to MK Before?
i would if i was promoted to full member
Funny Funny x 8 (list)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2021, 12:06:24 am »
Az önce sana dediğim gibi, gerçekten üzüldüm bırakmandan, ama günün sonunda seni ne en mutlu ederse onun olması en önemli.

Geleceğin için bol şanslar diliyorum kanka! <3

Ronnie after namaz:

@Ronnie looks like your prayers have finally been answered! Well... Sort of... ;D
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 6 Winner Winner x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2021, 01:44:25 am »
I think the clan need give him affection and a good farewell, not make stupid jokes without sense here, all know about the policy of this clan "dont be toxic" "dont insult if the players insult you" "dont make videos of TLA" "Respect all even if hey dont respect you and they laught of your family in your face", but VU never noticed this its a "game" and the most people plays this shit for fun and just for fun, maybe some guys thinks this is his work of maybe its the real life but this its a game, why you create strict rules about if any player insult another, or if any player of this clan defend himself and his family when another player insult them, and i also know tic failed in much times but he was part of this... of this family, why you make jokes about this, why the "super forum moderator" ferrari32 dont delete the joke's post, why they dont delete this offensive reply if VU is very strong against the toxicity, why they allow the players to make jokes about tic, tic was part of this family, he deserves a good farewell and he deserve respect in this topic , im sure tic love this clan and he learned a lot here but if he dont want make troubles here or if he prefer leave this for the good of his clan because he know he have problems and he dont want mess his problems with his family, then just respect his deccision, i think the clan should share his problems with him and support him in this bad stage, well tic, i know as well the reason of your decission, i wish you the best of the lucks and i know you will surpass with stage bro, im with you, good luck!
PD: I replied this for tic only, i dont want another idiot replying this message with another joke without sense
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2021, 02:04:48 am »
I think the clan need give him affection and a good farewell, not make stupid jokes without sense here, all know about the policy of this clan "dont be toxic" "dont insult if the players insult you" "dont make videos of TLA" "Respect all even if hey dont respect you and they laught of your family in your face", but VU never noticed this its a "game" and the most people plays this shit for fun and just for fun, maybe some guys thinks this is his work of maybe its the real life but this its a game, why you create strict rules about if any player insult another, or if any player of this clan defend himself and his family when another player insult them, and i also know tic failed in much times but he was part of this... of this family, why you make jokes about this, why the "super forum moderator" ferrari32 dont delete the joke's post, why they dont delete this offensive reply if VU is very strong against the toxicity, why they allow the players to make jokes about tic, tic was part of this family, he deserves a good farewell and he deserve respect in this topic , im sure tic love this clan and he learned a lot here but if he dont want make troubles here or if he prefer leave this for the good of his clan because he know he have problems and he dont want mess his problems with his family, then just respect his deccision, i think the clan should share his problems with him and support him in this bad stage, well tic, i know as well the reason of your decission, i wish you the best of the lucks and i know you will surpass with stage bro, im with you, good luck!
PD: I replied this for tic only, i dont want another idiot replying this message with another joke without sense

Allah is PaiN naam k bande ko demagh de. Ameen
Funny Funny x 10 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)