April 27, 2024, 09:35:18 am

Author Topic: Leaving  (Read 4977 times)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2020, 03:08:41 pm »
it was really a bad move, if you had problems with members you should've solve it personally  leaving clan isn't the solution, look at me, i've problem with madarchod FulToN so it mean i should leave the clan ? do you know what i do to take revenge i go with fake nick and rape him hard that's the solution ;)  kidding

nice signature man what the fuck?
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2020, 03:51:03 pm »
Well, it was wrong from your side that you choose PL over VU after you applied here. Once you decide to join a clan, you must be fully dedicated to it.
All the drama that you have caused here is only ruining your image.
I would suggest you to have more positive thinking and you should have trusted us and openly discussed with us about your relation with PL since it was pretty much clear that no VU will tolerate a member joining any other clan/gang at the time he is in VU.
Maybe it would have been easier for you to decide and clear your mind if you had just asked for out opinion.

At the end, I don't think that you would fit with us now since you prioritise other gangs.

Also it is a clear indication to all of my fellow clan member, people can fake their attitude and show their real faces when the time turns. Just see the way he replied in his application and the way he is replying right now.
I wish you goodluck chocolate.
Have a good day!
Agree Agree x 6 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2020, 04:20:23 pm »
it was really a bad move, if you had problems with members you should've solve it personally  leaving clan isn't the solution, look at me, i've problem with madarchod FulToN so it mean i should leave the clan ? do you know what i do to take revenge i go with fake nick and rape him hard that's the solution ;)  kidding

nice signature man what the fuck?
and where the fuck are my credits @Raiden
Funny Funny x 7 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2020, 04:33:01 pm »
Topic leaked? if that's the case then it is something very serious about which VUs should think and solve it as soon possible.
probably topic got leaked by one of your member since PLs are kids they cant hack forums.
Go brother, be a Pakistani Legend by name please. :)
I want to increase your knowledge
PL - Pakistani Laggers
PL - Penluns
PL - Pathetic Legends
PL - Poor Luns
Dumb PLs crying everywhere
How to feel better on your period. This link might be useful to you.

I request a topic lock here as all I can see is drama. Fine, Deadshot has left the clan, what else are we going to add to it? Yes, we were going to kick him after he chose his priority to be PL and his kick topic was moments away before he created a farewell topic. That's the end of it, good luck to wherever you go.
Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 6 Late Late x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2020, 07:11:05 pm »
you bed vccnr admen how dare you me no happy.

I'm sorry i couldn't help myself. xd

I didn't know how to upload photos without useing a site so i just put the link in for it.

https://imgur.com/a/YwivZsQ

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2020, 09:06:51 pm »
Winner Winner x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Useful Useful x 2 Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)