FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: LGBTQ
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2022, 05:08:20 pm »
I THINK THIS GUY HAS SOME SECRET BOYFRIEND AND NEEDS HIS CLAN'S APPROVAL FOR IT
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 8 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2022, 06:40:56 pm »
The gay community is non-productive one to the human race. I am against violence to gays and discrimination, but I am not against shutting down any and all desensitization movements. It is a means to an end as we need heterosexuals to continue with procreation. While very unlikely, the world drops dead with its last generation if everyone was gay, no more children to be born, no more children to adopt, we're just there until we kill ourselves off.
Opposite to yours and to many around here spain is one of the most open minded countries on this regard, im pretty much neutral about this but i know what is around me, a close friend of mine is bi and she lives with her lesbian girlfriend and they are planning to have a child, yes "have" and not adopt and this is where your statement gets wrong.

You are mostly aiming at the gay community and their non-productivity and claiming the human race would die out if everyone was homosexual. Well this could have been true decades ago but not nowadays with the modern medicine and science we have at our disposal, you are also ommitting lesbian and bisexual women (and women as a whole from what i have been reading) as if the LGBTQ community was just about gay men. As long as there are men and women in the world despite what their sexuality is, the human race wont die out and we wont be killing ourselves. Same-sex partners are now opting for artificial insemination or in vitro fertilization treatment much more than they do for adopting these days, at least in spain and other countries. Its true its way more complicated than the conventional way of procreation but it still works so they can have a baby if they wish to.

Its ok if you dont like LGBTQ ppl for whatever reason, but to those using that "if everyone was gay or lesbian the human race would die out" isnt valid at all.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 07:24:03 pm by JuaN. »
Agree Agree x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2022, 06:42:45 pm »
Well my personal opinion on the movement..

I really have zero issues with anyone doing what they want within their own 4 walls, it's their right. What I really do have a problem with is gay prides and that sort of stuff.

Now, the LGBTQ criers will say that the event is a testament, a cry for help, a battle or whatever.. I personally think it's pointless.
I simply don't see the point of the government, city, tax payers; having to pay shitloads and shitloads of money for an event that allows gay people to go out and act like idiots, make out, wear provocative clothes, wreck the town, and scream IM GAY AND PROUD

Good for you, I'm straight, pretty damn proud, yet I never get the urge to walk on the streets grabbing my girlfriends ass and generally making people uncomfortable. I personally am uncomfortable with a straight couple making out in public places, it's just not something I (or even worse, a child) should be made to see. And like I said, the worst part is, I even have to pay for it via taxes. Fuck that.

If banging dudes makes you happy, you go bang a dude in private. Don't make me pay for the condoms.

As for the TQ part.. Never really understood it. You're a woman, you decide you like women, and then decide you need to look like a man to like a woman. Basically, you just took a shit on the gay community that you so eagerly defend, I just don't understand. But perhaps you need to be in order to be able to understand.

In conclusion, go be happy. Just don't make others sad in doing so.
Agree Agree x 6 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

AX

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2022, 07:08:20 pm »
I don't really care what they do unless they enforce something on us. My religion forbids homosexuality therefore I do not support it either. According to our Holy Book, a whole nation was destroyed because of homosexuality.

I second this. Homosexuality has only cons, no any useful pros. People know this and still continue to support it.

It should be respected, definitely.

Only the ones should be respected who were like this since the beginning of their lives, not the ones nowadays who become any type of alphabetical moron just because he FEELS like it. This FEELING community is not right in their minds
because the human that is controlled by his desires, emotions and feelings, goes downhill into the void because they don't see that if the thing they're doing is moral or immoral, thus descending into degeneration. Their "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" is nothing but bullshit, you know yourself when your hear what they say and read what they write.

Imo, the FEELING community is disabled and they should seek help instead of spreading their bullshit agendas and play victim card all the time. There needs to be a resistance against them because if they're allowed to do whatever they want under the placard of freedom of speech, I assume soon pedophilia will be considered normal too because they say it's love but we all know it isn't.

We should support and respect those who genuine have this problem and resist against those who use the alphabets to promote their own agendas.

Also, ^^
There is no love in this. It is temporary attraction and pure lust. It has a negative impact on the individual. We should not conflate lust with love.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 11:36:54 pm by AX »
Agree Agree x 4 Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2022, 07:20:04 pm »
Well my personal opinion on the movement..

I really have zero issues with anyone doing what they want within their own 4 walls, it's their right. What I really do have a problem with is gay prides and that sort of stuff.

Now, the LGBTQ criers will say that the event is a testament, a cry for help, a battle or whatever.. I personally think it's pointless.
I simply don't see the point of the government, city, tax payers; having to pay shitloads and shitloads of money for an event that allows gay people to go out and act like idiots, make out, wear provocative clothes, wreck the town, and scream IM GAY AND PROUD

Good for you, I'm straight, pretty damn proud, yet I never get the urge to walk on the streets grabbing my girlfriends ass and generally making people uncomfortable. I personally am uncomfortable with a straight couple making out in public places, it's just not something I (or even worse, a child) should be made to see. And like I said, the worst part is, I even have to pay for it via taxes. Fuck that.

If banging dudes makes you happy, you go bang a dude in private. Don't make me pay for the condoms.

As for the TQ part.. Never really understood it. You're a woman, you decide you like women, and then decide you need to look like a man to like a woman. Basically, you just took a shit on the gay community that you so eagerly defend, I just don't understand. But perhaps you need to be in order to be able to understand.

In conclusion, go be happy. Just don't make others sad in doing so.

T regarding transexuals. It has nothing to do with looking like a given sex to attract others, more like some people don't feel comfortable with the sex they were born at first place, hence they progressively shift to what they feel like.

Believe me this shit is more complex than you think. As for the letter Q, it refers to the word queer, which is the term used to identify members of the LGTBIQ.

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2022, 07:25:41 pm »
The gay community is non-productive one to the human race. I am against violence to gays and discrimination, but I am not against shutting down any and all desensitization movements. It is a means to an end as we need heterosexuals to continue with procreation. While very unlikely, the world drops dead with its last generation if everyone was gay, no more children to be born, no more children to adopt, we're just there until we kill ourselves off.
Opposite to yours and to many around here spain is one of the most open minded countries on this regard, im pretty much neutral about this but i know what is around me, a close friend of mine is bi and she lives with her lesbian girlfriend and they are planning to have a child, yes "have" and not adopt and this is where your statement gets wrong.

You are mostly aiming at the gay community and their non-productivity and claiming the human race would die out if everyone was homosexual. Well this could have been decades ago but not nowadays with the modern medicine and science we have at oru disposal, you are also ommitting lesbian and bisexual women (and women as a whole from what i have been reading) as if the LGBTQ community was just about gay men. As long as there are men and women in the world despite what their sexuality is, the human race wont die out and we wont be killing ourselves. Same-sex partners are now opting for artificial insemination or in vitro fertilization treatment much more than they do for adopting these days, at least in spain and other countries. Its true its way more complicated than the conventional way of procreation but it still works so they can have a baby if they wish to.

Its ok if you dont like LGBTQ ppl for whatever reason, but to those using that "if everyone was gay or lesbian the human race would die out" isnt valid at all.

When I say gays, I really mean both, man to man, woman to woman, equally damaging, just didn't explicitly referenced lesbians. They are both non-productive to society from a new generation perspective. The bisexuals are neither non-productive nor explicitly damaging in my eyes, they have a psychological disorder and more cause implicit damage by having the potential to pass on said mindset.

You have quoted me yet missed an operative statement in what I said, "while very unlikely". It would be a very unlikely worse case scenario. I'm aware of the whole surrogate life with artificial insemination and so on. But how readily available is this? What is its cost? Is that cost really a necessary hoop to jump through for yourself in the name of passion? How does the partner feel knowing that the two that came together still couldn't make one, because sperm and sperm doesn't react, and egg and egg doesn't react. One parent is the donor, the biological parent and the other is a guardian, the adopter. Medicine has not escape that fact of life. We can say who cares in the name of passion, but its very clear the LGBTQ is fighting an uphill battle creating a whole lot of problems onto themselves and the community at large. All this research and financing to defy nature in the name of passion is another shot in the foot for mankind, because I'm sure all that resource could've been better spent helping impoverished nations get up and help themselves.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2022, 07:26:06 pm »
I believe it’s definitely not by birth it’s an impact of society you live in. Everybody is born either male or female only few are born Other gender and I totally respect them cuz it’s not their fault and certainly support the idea of not discriminating them. I just don’t want LGBTQs to encourage normal people to turn into LGBTQs. I simply will never want my children to be homosexuals.
Suppose they today want to normalise being gay lesbian bisexual transgender queer, but what if in future some people are interested in children and want to have sex with them? Would you allow that?
What if tomorrow they raise voice to normalise incest relationships cuz of some shits fell in love with their sisters or brothers? Would you want incest relationship be common?
What if in future some say we’re totally not interested in having sex or any kind of relationship with humans and we want to have sex with animals? What if someone says he loves pigs’ asses and want to pound them hard?
Would you allow that?
At the moment this doesn’t seem so much of a problem but in future it will definitely turn into a serious shit.
Agree Agree x 5 Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Roystang's art

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2022, 07:41:17 pm »
I admire Hungary and Poland (from other countries in the EU) for protecting their children from the LGBT freedom dilemma.

Oh boi, You don't even know what the war is like in our society because of this. I don't even mention here the topic of women's rights. This is not a good solution of our government in the long run.
Winner Winner x 3 (list)

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2022, 03:38:46 am »
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2022, 04:31:29 am »
I believe it’s definitely not by birth it’s an impact of society you live in. Everybody is born either male or female only few are born Other gender and I totally respect them cuz it’s not their fault and certainly support the idea of not discriminating them. I just don’t want LGBTQs to encourage normal people to turn into LGBTQs. I simply will never want my children to be homosexuals.
Suppose they today want to normalise being gay lesbian bisexual transgender queer, but what if in future some people are interested in children and want to have sex with them? Would you allow that?
What if tomorrow they raise voice to normalise incest relationships cuz of some shits fell in love with their sisters or brothers? Would you want incest relationship be common?
What if in future some say we’re totally not interested in having sex or any kind of relationship with humans and we want to have sex with animals? What if someone says he loves pigs’ asses and want to pound them hard?
Would you allow that?
At the moment this doesn’t seem so much of a problem but in future it will definitely turn into a serious shit.

So, how would you explain my best friend liking guys since he was 4 years old, with a common hetero patriarchal family - and I being straight, with the exact same family pattern?

You should listen to them more. They like the other gender. They don't have any trouble, social, mental disease. They weren't influenced by their environment. Those are lame excuses that we put because of our lack of capacity to comprehend somebody different to us.

Dude, the difference is simple. Suppose you're gay. You have a couple and you both like each other. That does not happen with a goddamn rapist of children or pedophiles. These people take advantage of kids that aren't grown up enough to raise a voice against what they don't want. That is why nobody would have a problem with the eradication of pedophilia from the world. But who are LGBTQ annoying, more than people who don't respect freedom and liberty?
Agree Agree x 4 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2022, 11:45:23 am »

scalla cheating on blitz
Funny Funny x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2022, 12:36:33 pm »
So, how would you explain my best friend liking guys since he was 4 years old, with a common hetero patriarchal family - and I being straight, with the exact same family pattern?

You should listen to them more. They like the other gender. They don't have any trouble, social, mental disease. They weren't influenced by their environment. Those are lame excuses that we put because of our lack of capacity to comprehend somebody different to us.

Dude, the difference is simple. Suppose you're gay. You have a couple and you both like each other. That does not happen with a goddamn rapist of children or pedophiles. These people take advantage of kids that aren't grown up enough to raise a voice against what they don't want. That is why nobody would have a problem with the eradication of pedophilia from the world. But who are LGBTQ annoying, more than people who don't respect freedom and liberty?
Look bro, you never know what’s on other person’s mind whether it’s your best friend or it’s your parents and siblings. Sometimes people can’t even understand and describe their own feelings. And how did your best friend remember that at the age of 4 he was interested in boys? I don’t even remember anything else than few events related to my childhood games.
You were not with your best friend 24/7, he probably is justifying his interest with false arguments because still the society has not reached the level where people have stopped judging people based on their sex orientation.
I tell you why I’m interested in females, I remember at young age(I can’t remember exact age but definitely not 4 years old) I used to watched TV & both male and female actors were there from both of them my young brain chose female actor to like, at that moment I figured out I’m interested in female although I didn’t know anything about sex romance etc but still the female attracted my brain and obviously my brain had sex hormones.
I’m sure if I was exposed to gay based relationship movies or cartoons I would definitely be a gay today.
When given option between male and female a human naturally prefers the opposite gender.
And being straight, with the exact same family pattern you are still not a gay is because you were most probably not exposed to what your best friend was.

And coming to your second point about pedophiles, yes there is a consent between two men to become gays and have relationship but do you know how easy it is to convince a kid for doing anything? Terrorists train kids who later become horrible kills don’t you think convincing kids for sex wouldn’t be easy? Ofc it’s easy and I have seen examples of that with my eyes, I swear I know many motherfuckers who convinced children for sex and I see those children spending more time with those dickheads than their family  and I’m sure when they reach adultery they will also become pedophiles.

Roystang's art

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2022, 01:03:07 pm »
Convincing kids is easy, yet inmoral. They don't have the capacity to decide nor know what is correct or not yet. Definitely, nobody would ever consider moral or ethic to abuse of this condition of kids. That's why it's different to the reclamation from the LGBTQ community.

I have memories from the time I was four, it depends on the person.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2022, 01:10:02 pm »
Gay and lesbian has been immoral from a long time too that’s the reason in-game or in real “you fucking gay” or “ you fucking lesbian” have been considered disrespectful towards the other person. This LGBTQ has now recently become meaningful and not immoral to many people similarly I would say in future pedophilia will probably not be considered immoral(if LGBTQ is normalized).
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Roystang's art

GiTo

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2022, 04:11:57 pm »
Specially if you are Muslim i must tell you homosexuality / ham-jins parasti is HARAM in our religion and you should be against it!
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

What happens when the poison expires?