April 30, 2024, 09:03:26 am

Author Topic: I can't play vcdc for this.  (Read 497 times)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
I can't play vcdc for this.
« on: July 28, 2020, 02:26:43 am »
Hello sup? Okay my problem is this
Before the "update" of the vcdc  i was able to join and play  but now with the update i join and it crash my pc make it lower and slow i dont know why i tested on windowed mode and the same problem so i need fight against Calhoun and i need a solution to play with him, i try installing drivers instaling windows from windows xp to windows 10 and nothing.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
Re: I can't play vcdc for this.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2020, 02:56:46 am »
Windows 10 umm, like thatll work, nice reasoning.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2020, 05:47:20 am »
My friend Riddler also faces this problem when he joins VCDC servers(East,European) as he gets 1-3fps only.
Whereas in EC or other servers,he attains 60fps with stability. I wonder what's happening with him?
Need support here.

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2020, 06:18:10 am »
This issue is being encountered by numerous people due to 3D GUI implemented in the server.

We are making a command today which will allow you to disable them during your match and enable again if you want to.

We would be announcing this as soon as we are done. Hopefully, it will fix your and issues of everyone who’s facing this.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 3 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2020, 11:27:30 am »
This issue is being encountered by numerous people due to 3D GUI implemented in the server.

We are making a command today which will allow you to disable them during your match and enable again if you want to.

We would be announcing this as soon as we are done. Hopefully, it will fix your and issues of everyone who’s facing this.
Thanks i really want play my first vcdc.
And tell me here the command to copy and paste it so fast because my pc will exploit and i no will have more house if it happen so i no will be able to play the event :d
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile