login
May 04, 2024, 01:40:11 am

Author Topic: Application - Honey  (Read 3610 times)

OathBreaker

• Fanatic
  • Breaking Oaths is just what I do :P
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Honey
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2015, 12:09:40 pm »
Good Luck BrO

Thanks

Honey_Singh is from India, and this honey is from Pakistan
If it is true, i would like to test you in-game first.

Sure, Find me in Ethical DM or VCCNR
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Byakuya Kuchiki
Arrogance destroys the footholds of victory

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2015, 03:29:53 pm »
I know which honey it is, and tbh I'd rather vote trainee if Honey singh applied than this guy.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Bart

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2015, 05:26:36 pm »
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 05:50:11 pm by Bart »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2015, 06:05:06 pm »
http://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/honey/
Quote from: Honey,  September 22, 2013, 09:35:02 AM
Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: InFact i am banned from all of the official Servers

A few weeks after you applied to mk and got Denied, you has been joined in OG.
Quote from: Ani, Reply #61 on: Dec. 15, 2013, 03:06:44 AM
Honey left the clan and Adnan joined as Rookie
Only 2 months in OG.
Previous clans: Ghost And OG, They both got boring and staying with them was the same as being clan less
How you bored in 2 months?. try to be loyal.
Good Luck.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 06:09:37 pm by Gohana »
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2015, 07:59:28 pm »
Quote from:  A quote From MK's app
Why do you want to Join MK ?: After getting Banned from GhOsT i tried Joining VU and got denied 2 times before applying 3rd Time i saw they had no manners for people other than Clan Members and Decided to try applying in DnA, Unfortunately Their requirments didn't matched my stats because My age is 13 and they wanted 16, Well then i thought of applying here Because I heard that MK is a respectful Clan and they dont have bad manners 
wth??????
if you are banned from official servers so a STRONG NO from my side Again because if you were banned from one server then may be it was their fault but as you are banned from all of them then its 100% your own fault.My personal experience playing in lw is that you don't get banned ever if you didn't do anything wrong.They have mature staff.They will never ban any one for no reason don't knw about xe much.what if you are bored from here too? will you just leave it that way?
have nothing else to say.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2015, 08:06:55 pm »
Correct me if i am wrong, why we are counting on 2 year old application?
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Anarki

• Crazy Man
  • True Street Kings
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2015, 09:06:16 pm »
we don't know him very well. I'm not sure about this guy, he seems to be like the original honey.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

OathBreaker

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2015, 01:38:44 am »
http://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/honey/
Quote from: Honey,  September 22, 2013, 09:35:02 AM
Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: InFact i am banned from all of the official Servers

A few weeks after you applied to mk and got Denied, you has been joined in OG.
Quote from: Ani, Reply #61 on: Dec. 15, 2013, 03:06:44 AM
Honey left the clan and Adnan joined as Rookie
Only 2 months in OG.
Previous clans: Ghost And OG, They both got boring and staying with them was the same as being clan less
How you bored in 2 months?. try to be loyal.
Good Luck.

Hmm, You did some nice work on me, but Those are all of the things I did When I first applied here, I was later unbanned in the official servers except for XE ( That application is very old too ) and As i said please don't vote without trying me, I was online Yesterday in Edm and Sk tried to join but he got kicked due to being banned, So find me in Gudio's server.

Gohana, You dont know the clan, I was not only bored, People used to tease me that I was declined by all of the clans and then accepted by them which means they are all just noobs too, This affected my as well as clan's reputation so I left.

I can assure that he isn't honey_singh.
we don't know him very well. I'm not sure about this guy, he seems to be like the original honey.

You don't trust your own clan mates, I'm amazed :o

Regards,

Honey
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 01:48:48 am by Honey. »

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2015, 02:16:26 am »
Gohana, You dont know the clan, I was not only bored, People used to tease me that I was declined by all of the clans and then accepted by them which means they are all just noobs too, This affected my as well as clan's reputation so I left.

Well, sincerely you need be loyal with your clan, or, future clans. You have patience, that's good.
We or only Me, counting 2 years ago about this.
Quote from: Honey (from App in MK)
Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: They blamed me as a culprit when i wasn't, i had a reason but they didn't wanted to talk to me and they kicked me.

Can you say the truth? You has been kicked in Ghost or u leave it?
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2015, 05:03:00 am »
Maybe, maybe, but but original honey never makes sense when he talks.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

OathBreaker

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2015, 10:12:19 am »
@Gohana Hmm, I might've made a mistake on the MK forums, They didn't kick me, I left it myself

And guys I don't play 0.3 anymore, I suggest the same to all of you too, 0.3 can be discontinued any time & 0.4 is far Superior in gameplay than 0.3.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 10:16:46 am by Honey. »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2015, 12:17:51 pm »

@Gohana Hmm, I might've made a mistake on the MK forums, They didn't kick me, I left it myself.
Thanks. Strong no

Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

OathBreaker

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2015, 01:15:28 pm »

@Gohana Hmm, I might've made a mistake on the MK forums, They didn't kick me, I left it myself.
Thanks. Strong no

Can i get the reason? Please don't rely on the 2 year old app, Vote me by trying me out first.

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2015, 03:45:42 pm »

Thanks. Strong no

Can i get the reason? Please don't rely on the 2 year old app, Vote me by trying me out first.

Yes, you can. In your app of 2 years ago (MK), you said:
"they kicked me."
And now you said:
"They didn't kick me, I left it myself"

Quote from: Honey (From app in MK)
Why do you want to Join MK ?: After getting Banned from GhOsT....
I can't trust you. That's the reason to my vote. Again, I'll say it.
No from my side. Good Luck.

Regards.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 04:06:37 pm by Gohana »
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

OathBreaker

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2015, 04:48:22 pm »
Why are you basing this on a 2 year old topic >.<

Secondly Ghost wasn't a big clan, It barely had 2 - 4 members and I it didn't even had a forum, It was a "oral" clan. Whether I left it or they kicked me, It doesn't matter, because there was no way of knowing whether a player left or joined.In my VC:MP experience I only joined 2 clans, 1 in the very beginning and second not long ago called OG which was made by Anirudh. He invited me to the clan and stated that If i like the clan I can stay If I don't I can simply leave. I Stayed there for sometime but I wasn't satisfied so I left it.

And I'm not [NYB]Honey_Singh. If you ever meet him you'll recognise the difference between him and me.Like wilson stated he doesn't makes sense and doesnt know the basics of english.

Are you satisfied now Gohana ?
Funny Funny x 1 (list)