login
April 27, 2024, 08:02:52 am

Author Topic: CTF staff / Do not cross  (Read 14666 times)

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: CTF staff / Do not cross
« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2018, 03:20:04 pm »
You keep posting that picture yet you ignore this one. Can you read?
From the point I found out that he was working with EC since 2017, all the stuff he said to thorax after might aswell be lies just to gain his trust and this proves it

What Thorax means is that the whole aimlock thing was a setup to get ALL aimock users banned. Because of this:

This one is sent by KF Thunder. This means that Thorax has been using EVERY Aimlock user to get banned and so he stops working for us to make VCMP hacks place. I don't think he meant to spread lies, instead to make us use aimlock and then bust us. Get it, Newk?

Also, explain this:

You think this guy is fair after all he said and done?

Want more?
You want me to give you more proof relating this subject on Nippon helping Thorax to improve aimlock?
He never has been working for staff. Check the 2nd and 3rd image.

Question for Nippon:
What do you mean by "I hav many info" in 2nd pic?

Again, Newk
Check this clip

It's 11th time I tell you to do this. It explains how Nippon was actually helping Thorax with the video.
Then he got pissed off that Thorax has published the aimlock and staff might ban him after this. That's how they became enemies.

For me I think you clearly don't understand what I'm trying to say here - read this reply a few times to understand it.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 03:27:49 pm by Bird »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 09, 2018, 04:10:05 pm »
All what I said was to get trust all the time, I'm not an admin nor considered as an admin.

All my words that time were to gain trust

I'm tired from these shitty topics man stop posting same things that we already talked about.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 09, 2018, 05:43:11 pm »
Hahahahahaha ahh god.
The fact is, Thorax was trolling you both, Hunting and Zqk. The aimlock was already public, and more than 15 players had it.
In addition to, Thorax knew that Zqk was working for EC staff, they (Thorax and Zqk) actually were hanging out  in LW's with aimlock. But later, when Hunting knew that Zqk have the aimlock, Zqk started acting like EC staff puppet.

About the script, it's useless now. It's a game over, cuz Kewun released his aimlock. All I can say, R.I.P VCMP, unless god send an angel to kill all the aimlockers, but I think that god have more important things to do, so 3la ayri ljomhour.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 09, 2018, 05:43:56 pm »
Hahahahahaha ahh god.
The fact is, Thorax was trolling you both, Hunting and Zqk. The aimlock was already public, and more than 15 players had it.
In addition to, Thorax knew that Zqk was working for EC staff, they (Thorax and Zqk) actually were hanging out  in LW's with aimlock. But later, when Hunting knew that Zqk have the aimlock, Zqk started acting like EC staff puppet.

About the script, it's useless now. It'a game over, cuz Kewun released his aimlock. All I can say, R.I.P VCMP, unless god send an angel to kill all the aimlockers, but I think that god have more important things to do, so 3la ayri ljomhour.

It wasn't public at that time.

NO_MERCY

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 09, 2018, 05:51:28 pm »
Hahahahahaha ahh god.

About the script, it's useless now. It'a game over, cuz Kewun released his aimlock. All I can say, R.I.P VCMP, unless god send an angel to kill all the aimlockers, but I think that god have more important things to do, so 3la ayri ljomhour.

It wasn't public at that time.

It was partially public. Actually, he used to give out the aimlock since a long time ago, but via his email and through youtube pm's by by requests.

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 09, 2018, 05:53:42 pm »
Hahahahahaha ahh god.

About the script, it's useless now. It's a game over, cuz Kewun released his aimlock. All I can say, R.I.P VCMP, unless god send an angel to kill all the aimlockers, but I think that god have more important things to do, so 3la ayri ljomhour.
Well, since your script is useless now, we will need our own ideas again. (There isn't such thing as an undetectable hack)
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

KILLERX.

« Reply #96 on: March 09, 2018, 06:08:57 pm »
Hahahahahaha ahh god.

its not hard to detect aimlocks and that angel can stormeus jajaja
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 09, 2018, 06:30:45 pm »
What Thorax means is that the whole aimlock thing was a setup to get ALL aimock users banned
That makes no sense. I told you already zkq was working with EC in 2017 before being reported and before aimlock. Why can't you understand this? And those pictures you posted once again can be explained by what I already said:
From the point I found out that he was working with EC since 2017, all the stuff he said to thorax after might aswell be lies just to gain his trust and this proves it
I don't know how else to explain this to you in words that you can understand.
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

KILLERX.

« Reply #98 on: March 09, 2018, 06:34:49 pm »
I dont know why newk explaining things to a butthurt and a known cheater he dont deserve that much attention leave him alone let the dog bark as its his work  :D   :D  :D
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 09, 2018, 06:59:27 pm »
Hahahahahaha ahh god.

Even this guy knows this. Made me and Zkq fight.
Yes, I agree, his plan was to ban Zkq and me. He got me and now was heading for Zkq.
Still I don't see why Newk takes no action on this topic and on Zkq. I don't see what you mean to say, Newk. This guy was working with Thorax all the time.

He acts like this, Newk. He is Thorax's friend and turned on Thorax after he gave him aimlock. Both are traitors.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 07:03:32 pm by Bird »

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 09, 2018, 07:03:03 pm »
Literally just replied above:
zkq was working with EC in 2017 before being reported and before aimlock.

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 09, 2018, 07:04:06 pm »
Literally just replied above:
zkq was working with EC in 2017 before being reported and before aimlock.

I am trying to say that Zkq has been working for staff, yes, but didn't send them the aimlock until I reported him. Don't you understand ?
EC staff is dirty anyhow. I literally believe Aaron himself is part of this "aimlock deal".
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 09, 2018, 07:08:44 pm »
Make a fake ban on zkq and make this non sense kid happy.

Atleast for a while?
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 09, 2018, 07:28:39 pm »
No. Let hunting crying more :)
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 10, 2018, 04:24:24 pm »
I am trying to say that Zkq has been working for staff, yes, but didn't send them the aimlock until I reported him. Don't you understand ?
And what I'm saying is that since he was working with EC since 2017 he was most likely to send them the aimlock too, but since you reported him, he had to send them the aimlock right away. The facebook pictures of him saying he had to send them the aimlock because just because you reported him might aswell just be lies to gain thorax's trust, and the picture I posted above proves this.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 04:27:01 pm by NewK »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)