May 10, 2024, 11:59:42 am

Author Topic: ULK.Akiharu, worse than Ray?  (Read 27777 times)

Ajeet

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: ULK.Akiharu, worse than Ray?
« Reply #165 on: May 30, 2012, 06:05:34 am »
ULK must take action against akiharu. They won‘t? They don‘t care? Then his bad reputation will spread to his clan mates for not taking care of this very important matter. Or the active members will leave the clan immediately proving they do care but they can‘t do anything but to leave. This is for all the ulks out there

edit: I know this ain‘t my business or anyone‘s but I don‘t give a fuck if you think this way given the fact that he affected the community and no one in his clan can‘t take actions against him. Do whatever you want to do but don‘t get butthurt about us talking about this.k

Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 30, 2012, 09:50:50 am »
ULK must take action against akiharu. They won‘t? They don‘t care? Then his bad reputation will spread to his clan mates for not taking care of this very important matter. Or the active members will leave the clan immediately proving they do care but they can‘t do anything but to leave. This is for all the ulks out there

edit: I know this ain‘t my business or anyone‘s but I don‘t give a fuck if you think this way given the fact that he affected the community and no one in his clan can‘t take actions against him. Do whatever you want to do but don‘t get butthurt about us talking about this.k
Are you serious? Why so serious? BECAUSE IT IS FUCKING SERIOUS. This ain't something small that can just be forgotten. Something has to happen at ULK, and it has to be done right now.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Windlord

• View Profile
    • Minelord.com
« Reply #168 on: May 30, 2012, 01:04:07 pm »
I don't know why some people don't get this:

A severe crime was carried out by a member of ULK and owner of XE, named akiharu.

It's as simple as that.

IRL you don't get second chances until you have served your sentence.
IRL you don't get all jovial and make kids with your raper.

Get some sense in your thick heads.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:10:56 pm by Windlord »

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #169 on: May 30, 2012, 01:58:55 pm »
Just wondering, did you guys read Aki's reply at XE topic ? :P

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 30, 2012, 02:42:11 pm »
Just wondering, did you guys read Aki's reply at XE topic ? :P
I did and he's right. I hate to keep his method secret, so im gonna say fuck it and tell you all anyways.

What he did, and what makes him different to someone who hacks or Ray, is make a login page that looks like ours.
So, He abused our/Kontrium's trust in him giving the right URL and let Kontrium login at that page instead of our forums. The script behind the page logs whats being used as login details to a text file and thats how the got them.
He did not touch our forums, nor used any other forums to gain the login details.
The term that explains this method is called Phishing. So I do not want to hear any more terms like Hacking in this thread.
Thank you.

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 30, 2012, 02:49:40 pm »
Lol, interesting.... Just like the shit they do on YouTube with all the free paypal hacks and shit.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:51:30 pm by LaS3r »

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #172 on: May 30, 2012, 04:17:36 pm »
Lol, interesting.... Just like the shit they do on YouTube with all the free paypal hacks and shit.
His method actually made me lol hard, usually no lifer or stupid kids do this on social networking sites these days :P

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 30, 2012, 04:47:19 pm »

A severe crime was carried out by a member of ULK and owner of XE, named akiharu.

It's as simple as that.

Yes but there are retards that don‘t understand what the fuck is really happening and they feel they got something to say but they are retarded, like i said, and they choose the easy way : to post a picture. You can‘t ask them to use their brains :(

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 30, 2012, 04:47:55 pm »
^   +1

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

Sephiroth

« Reply #175 on: May 30, 2012, 07:00:46 pm »

It's as simple as that.

Yes but there are retards that don‘t understand what the fuck is really happening and they feel they got something to say but they are retarded, like i said, and they choose the easy way : to post a picture. You can‘t ask them to use their brains :(

I agree
Cannot rate own posts

Squida

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 31, 2012, 02:22:29 am »
He's trying to talk his way out of it now and make it look like all he did was use Kontrium's account  :thumbsdown:.

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 31, 2012, 04:03:32 am »
He's trying to talk his way out of it now and make it look like all he did was use Kontrium's account  :thumbsdown:.

That‘s why “i‘m so serious“

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 31, 2012, 08:40:39 am »
so he "fished" out Kontrium's account password? GETIT? phished out? AHAHAHAHAH

Squida

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 31, 2012, 10:19:29 am »
so he "fished" out Kontrium's account password? GETIT? phished out? AHAHAHAHAH

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: