May 10, 2024, 10:27:06 am

Author Topic: ULK.Akiharu, worse than Ray?  (Read 27775 times)

buda

Re: ULK.Akiharu, worse than Ray?
« Reply #120 on: May 28, 2012, 09:49:57 am »
in my opinion there is only one way to kick/make akiharu leave ULK, if head tells him so but as god knows where head is atm... akiharu will stay in ULK because as you said he owns everything
Cannot rate own posts

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 28, 2012, 10:43:26 am »
in my opinion there is only one way to kick/make akiharu leave ULK, if head tells him so but as god knows where head is atm... akiharu will stay in ULK because as you said he owns everything
HeaD is on MSN right now..
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #122 on: May 28, 2012, 10:47:48 am »
Why cant they just leave Akiharu and the things he own? Akiharu is on top because there are other members under him, what if they all just leave the forums and dont associate themselves with Akiharu?
Akiharu would be left alone then.

"Only 2 things happen, either the mass follows a leader, or the leader has to follow the mass"
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sephiroth

« Reply #123 on: May 28, 2012, 11:53:07 am »
Nothing less was expect from akiharu, but this time you  are drowning along with rest of the gang. Who knows, how many others were also involved with this situation in secret and not to mention Sephiroth. ewww..

Nothing less was expect from akiharu, but this time you  are drowning along with rest of the gang. Who knows, how many others were also involved with this situation in secret and not to mention Sephiroth. ewww..
excuse me, who are you? you werent even around during the last akiharu situation. get off the bandwagon tard

@ Sephiroth - You seemed so angry got no words? "who are you?" eh? that's the best you got?. Don't try to hide the fact that akiharu was caught at hacking accounts. And you also seem to be talking in Akiharu's favor, although he hacked VU forum and its member's account and not just Kontrium's account, he has a list of bunch of other players( their account private info).
Judging by the logs charley provided, i think akiharu was suppose to leave VCMP after this, but i don't think he is man enough to do that. Instead he is trying to get is fame back and you too, trying to back him
up or something.

mind explaining?

I was only answering to him. What he said to me about joining this bandwagon out of nowhere. I am aware of what was going on from the beginning right after the very first post of charls. 

I really don't understand how it looks like I'm trying to back akiharu up in any way or hide anything for him?

How could you expect me to respond with anything to you EXCEPT hostility, based on your provoking and ignorant posts? And yes, based on your prior knowledge of anything to do with this, and your lack of presence in 2009, it DOES look like you're trying to hop on the bandwagon to use it as an excuse to express your hatred of me.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 12:06:44 pm by Sephiroth »
Cannot rate own posts

Squida

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 28, 2012, 01:36:36 pm »
Ignore donald, retards gonna retard. Half these guys are just looking for an excuse to get upset.

Anyway the one I found a bit confusing is that Hazz said none of the ulk members knew about aki's access to vu's private forums while Seph is saying they did. I normally trust both these guys so notsurewhattothink.

Sephiroth

« Reply #125 on: May 28, 2012, 01:42:15 pm »
Anyway the one I found a bit confusing is that Hazz said none of the ulk members knew about aki's access to vu's private forums while Seph is saying they did. I normally trust both these guys so notsurewhattothink.

You mean that the other way around right?

I recently found out that a couple members did know about it and didn't take any action. Like I said, I'm done trying to defend anything because we have no valid points left in this argument
Cannot rate own posts

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #126 on: May 28, 2012, 01:48:10 pm »
I recently found out that a couple members did know about it and didn't take any action.

That's pretty shameful  :-X

StriKe

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 28, 2012, 02:30:08 pm »

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 28, 2012, 02:31:45 pm »
What i like to see now is how ULK will get itself out of this disqusting position.

wait and watch...

ULK will just continue smoking weed and not giving a fuck.

The point is, how are they going to do it. Akiharu "owns" everything. There is no one on their forums that can change his membergroup or kick him. So the only way Akiharu can be kicked is by leaving himself.
I highly doubt that's going to happen..

You mean he owns both the domain and hosting? In that case, it's more of his forum than ULK's :P

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #129 on: May 28, 2012, 02:36:03 pm »

Indeed...this fact about ULK has always been in a part of my mind and i guess it will always be

Sephiroth

« Reply #130 on: May 28, 2012, 02:37:29 pm »

this is a bit of an ignorant comment
Cannot rate own posts

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 28, 2012, 02:41:42 pm »

<----------

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

Sephiroth

« Reply #132 on: May 28, 2012, 02:44:09 pm »

<----------

I agree with your personal text.
Cannot rate own posts

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 28, 2012, 02:45:25 pm »

Ignorant? ***** please...

....Glad to see you're still an impulsive dumbass

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

Sephiroth

« Reply #134 on: May 28, 2012, 02:49:47 pm »

Ignorant? ***** please...

....Glad to see you're still an impulsive dumbass

Do you even know what impulsive means?
Cannot rate own posts