login
April 20, 2024, 04:28:12 pm

Author Topic: KF Clan - Bunch of Cheaters?  (Read 13499 times)

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: KF Clan - Bunch of Cheaters?
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2018, 01:49:59 pm »
Lol, yes, in that VKs report, my ping was spiking from 40-180 due to net problems causing me to lag, therefore, videos 1-3 cannot be considered as valid proof, yes, 4th video showed valid proof, but I didn't activate it intentionally, it was for testing purposes and was done out of combat (I finished dueling with MaxPayne) I no longer hold F1 hack since I have no need for it, I only had intentions of testing it, no other intentions.

In terms of that 4K video, I didn't understand it, care to explain please?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2018, 01:52:42 pm »
Lol, yes, in that VKs report, my ping was spiking from 40-180 due to net problems causing me to lag, therefore, videos 1-3 cannot be considered as valid proof, yes, 4th video showed valid proof, but I didn't activate it intentionally, it was for testing purposes and was done out of combat (I finished dueling with MaxPayne) I no longer hold F1 hack since I have no need for it, I only had intentions of testing it, no other intentions.

Whatever lol, all i'm saying is, there's no evidence for me either using or distributing hacks and I don't wish to get involved in this matter.

So you just reply contrary to yourself?

Deal with it.
And no, that's a lie, not used for testing purposes.
Hunting made up that lie for you, I'm uncovering it.
You used it to beat MaxPayne because he was kicking your ass.

https://v65.imgup.net/nigga2a0b9.jpg
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 01:56:11 pm by Bird »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2018, 01:55:42 pm »
Kicking my ass? In his dreams lol, I won 2 duels in a row against him, 5-1 and 5-3 which caused him to get butthurt since they were recorded too :D

I didn't use anything in combat, it was tested out of combat as per the video.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 01:57:48 pm by Thunder »

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2018, 01:57:22 pm »
Kicking my ass? In his dreams lol, I won 2 duels in a row against him, 5-1 and 5-3 which caused him to get butthurt since they were recorded too :D

However, you used F1.
Months ago you've worked with the guy called "Kewun"
You have his hacks (godmode and airbreak).

And what about this, mate?
Late Late x 1 (list)

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2018, 02:00:06 pm »

However, you used F1.

How is that in any way related to this topic lol, VKs know that I ban evaded.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 02:03:08 pm by Thunder »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2018, 02:05:14 pm »

However, you used F1.

How is that in any way related to this topic lol, VKs know that I ban evaded.

What will stop you from doing this shit in vice war, dummy?

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2018, 02:07:30 pm »
By using something called my brain which is something you wouldn't have heard about since you were born without one.

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2018, 02:09:51 pm »
By using something called my brain which is something you wouldn't have heard about since you were born without one.

Oh yeah I wonder what else will come in your fucked up head, mang.
All know KF are supreme liars.

edit

« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 02:30:09 pm by Bird »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Grayson

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2018, 02:30:32 pm »
If this topic is taken too seriously and ergo, ends up becoming the cause for banning multiple/all members of KF from Vice War, let me just remind you all of something that my brother Thunder^ has been saying all this time. THERE IS NO DEFINITIVE PROOF THAT SHOWS THUNDER/DEVICE/STYLISH USING AIMLOCK. Now some of you might question the authenticity of my previous sentence, since Bird just posted a video of stylish that seemingly looks like he is using aimlock himself. Let me clarify that. STYLISH DOES USE A GAMING MOUSE. Or atleast he used to and that video is from a long time ago. Anyone who's had the opportunity to use a gaming mouse or still using a gaming mouse would know of the various softwares that come along with it, which makes the gameplay better. Also, StyLisH^ was never banned for using aimlock.

NO ONE IN KF HAS EVER BEEN BANNED FOR USING AIMLOCK.

And if you're gonna ban us based on evidence that is not concrete, then feel free to take a look at all the reports against the author of this thread, Bird himself( Sorry man, I like you, but this has went a bit too far, and your claims are hypocritic). Bird himself admitted to have hacked in one of his MANY unban appeals in VK's forum. And it's not just him, there are many players here who have hacks, but that doesn't mean banning them from entering is the solution to host a good event. In my opinion, the ones that has been caught hacking with solid proof must be the ones banned, not the ones who have simply been confirmed to possess it. I mean if latter were case, then you'd have to ban more than half of the players entering this event.

Please think about it.
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2018, 03:16:07 pm »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 9 (list)

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

broly

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2018, 04:36:59 pm »
We should Leave vcmp
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2018, 05:02:41 pm »
Nigga xD
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 05:07:57 pm by Thunder »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Thunder

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2018, 05:05:19 pm »
Thanks NO_Mercy bro

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2018, 06:13:33 pm »
and after all this, that retard no mercy still expects people to forgive him
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2018, 09:33:57 pm »
We got hacks from hunting
It's all hunting and anon fault to show up their aimlock by youtube videos. Vcmp was aimlock free but this guy gave aimlock to thunder which meant to be a secret.
Thunder bird are'nt you a hacker you got banned from vks many times for suck hacks.
Staff do what you want to do to kf clan.
I also don't got hacks and some of our members neither got the hacks too so why full kf should be banned?
Its only with 2-3 players as we have 10+ members in kf clan
lol Darksider your Clan Father stylish got hacks and used it so it will say KF clan is hacker why blaming on other persons in this matter
. Stylish  use hacks only for testing

0:20