login
April 27, 2024, 05:08:23 pm

Author Topic: Application - Ulker  (Read 2396 times)

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Ulker
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2023, 08:22:24 pm »
Full member without a doubt it’s good to see you again.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Full Vice Underdog playing since 2018. ,EAD,EC.

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2023, 11:02:42 pm »
I am sorry to say but vote is inclining towards a negative decision, mainly due to unpleasant nature of your comments after VCAD staff refused to reinstate your rank. Despite my good intentions & efforts, you continued to make fun of me implying that I may have leaked our chat in VU private channels to have a laugh.

Overall, I have observed unpleasant and disrespectful behaviour towards me and both my clan from your side after your departure, which deeply concerns me.
Agree Agree x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2023, 12:16:53 am »
I am sorry to say but vote is inclining towards a negative decision, mainly due to unpleasant nature of your comments after VCAD staff refused to reinstate your rank. Despite my good intentions & efforts, you continued to make fun of me implying that I may have leaked our chat in VU private channels to have a laugh.

Overall, I have observed unpleasant and disrespectful behaviour towards me and both my clan from your side after your departure, which deeply concerns me.
That's more than fair enough.

Honestly speaking I was really emotional for a while after tough times in life piled on with everything that happened last year, but that was no excuse for me to have spoken so inappropriately and acted immaturely like that to you, rest of VU, in VCAD and in RTV. I just read over all of our Discord DMs from that conversation and was genuinely cringing at myself the entire time.

I'm sorry for all of it Siez, really. I wish I could have never said any of it and take it all back but unfortunately we're long past that point now. All I can do from now on is promise you that it won't ever happen again and let my future actions prove that to you and the rest of VU.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 12:20:25 am by Ülker »
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Late Late x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2023, 12:37:55 am »
You are very innocent.

good luck.

Callum

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • 😎GIVE RESPECT AND TAKE RESPECT 😎
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2023, 01:31:50 am »
Full  :thumbsup:

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2023, 08:26:17 am »
Vote: No.
Reason: I don't trust you.

Inferno made this for me <3

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2023, 11:40:48 am »
You are very innocent.

good luck.
I'm not sure about that one lol, but thanks for the support.

Vote: No.
Reason: I don't trust you.
I understand, thank you for voicing your opinion.
Late Late x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2023, 02:25:15 pm »
Full Member.

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2023, 02:27:40 pm »
bol şanslar kardeşim, tekrardan VU ya gireceğine eminim :)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2023, 03:31:25 pm »
About 2 years ago I suppose, Ulker decided to throw VU's constitution and ethos in the trash and pursue a cancerous idea, one which defies the whole purpose of this very clan.

This clan was built for two purposes;

-To create a formidable group of people skilled in the game, but more importantly, for it to be a group of decent, fair playing individuals

-To further the community, positive behavior, fair play, and to promote activity and competition

We have over the years taken these goals very seriously, and have worked towards making this little corner of the internet just as comfortable for like-minded individuals as we were able to.

What Ulker did goes against everything this clan stands for. Henceforth, I don't consider him to ever have been an actual Vice Underdog.

The story goes like this;

-Ulker was promoted to full member and got access to the administrative boards and channels of the clan

-A forum breach was detected by an unknown party, certain data was leaked outside of the clan, and an admin investigation was ongoing

-Ulker devised a cancerous scheme, with the pre-meditated goal of infiltrating the TLA clan due to suspicions of their involvement. He attempted to plead with members of the clan including myself for permission and support in this goal

-His pleads were repedeatedly rejected, as we as a collective do not wish to take part in actions that aim to tear the community apart, we prefer to help it grow

-Ulker rejected our negative opinions and decided to work his plan out on his own

-Our clan notified TLA's leader, Juan about Ulker's true intentions

-We came to an agreement, Ulker was given an ultimatum. He was to withdraw his application to TLA, and promise not to apply to VU again in the future. If he did the opposite, all the information regarding his transgressions would be made public. This is what's happening right now.

Our aim was to not tarnish his reputation in public, and allow him to proceed in his own direction, due to us not wanting to have anything to do with such a mindset.

I'll be posting the original evidence below.

Obviously I am voting no. This team, including myself, have worked and devoted themselves to this community of ours for, in some cases, literal decades. You're not part of what we've envisioned, and in my eyes it would be an insult to this clan to go down in history with your name on the list. I trust every clanmate that values the principles we were built on will do what's right.

Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 8 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2023, 06:13:38 pm »
Thank you for your reply Ferr. I gather that you've confirmed and added onto the first half of the additional comments section of my application. As per mentioned:
Although this was all just over a year ago, most of it feels like a fever dream now but I will genuinely do my best to state the events as accurately and with as much detail as I remember them. I may have honestly forgotten or gotten some things wrong so please feel free to add or fix anything.
I had genuinely forgotten about this "ultimatum" and although it was essentially blackmail as you said, I personally don't see it as any issue as the primary purpose of this app was for me to come clean with the whole truth to the community, as well as to rejoin VU. I want to make things right in everyway that I possibly can.

This all looks terrible with the screenshots that you've included, with the plain and honest reason being that it was. I don't think I can ever apologise enough for all the trouble I caused everyone, but I can look to working around this to make things right. Similarly to what I replied to Siez, it's painful looking back and seeing what a fool I was spewing all that nonsense - but nonetheless a healthy reminder.

Although I see eye to eye with you on everything that I've said thus far, there are a couple of things that you've stated which I must say I disagree with. These are the following:

Henceforth, I don't consider him to ever have been an actual Vice Underdog.
These "cancerous" actions that I took last year, although were a singular collective are some of the most severe in VU's history. Up until that point, I wholeheartedly believe that I not only contributed countless efforts towards the clan, but moreover stood out as an esteemed member of the Vice Underdogs. I cannot and will not ever justify what I did by comparing myself to anyone else who's been forgiven for their wrongdoings - but I have to say that it's not an unforgiveable sin. In hindsight I can clearly see what I've done wrong and such a grave mistake won't ever happen again. This is a valuable lesson that I have definitely learned the hard way.

You're not part of what we've envisioned, and in my eyes it would be an insult to this clan to go down in history with your name on the list. I trust every clanmate that values the principles we were built on will do what's right.
As per one of the core values and principles of the Vice Underdogs I would instead urge for everyone to make a well informed decision considering everything presented in this matter. Personally, I don't think that 'trusting every clanmate to do what's right' quite sounds right. I fully believe that each and everyone's own opinions are valuable, and so should be voiced and considered as such - regardless of them being positive or negative.

I just want to say one final thing. If I were to rejoin the clan I'd be having fun with our friends, spending our free times on VC:MP and other games that we all enjoy, all whilst upholding the constitution and ethos of the clan that we're all a part of. All in all, with your blessing I want to move on from this ugly past and into a fresh new chapter.

I fully agree that you made the right decision at the time and that it was for the best, that's why I don't "hate" you for anything man. You said it yourself, I will eventually see what this community can be and try it make it better, not worse.

(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2023, 07:52:27 pm »
I believe in your sincerity, and I think that sometimes our decisions must not label the whole of us. You did horrible misdeeds, but everyone needs a second chance.

Nonetheless, I will change my vote from Full to Trainee. Considering all the gloomy circumstances that surround you and your application, it is more than neccesary that you do the full route all the way up as a Trainee in case of joining us again.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2023, 08:50:33 pm »
ulker fucking spy wannabe, i vote VU_R  :thumbsup:
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2023, 09:19:43 pm »
I'm not sure about that one lol, but thanks for the support.
Hopefully now you understand why i called you "Innocent" 🤣🤣 Everyone knew about your plans right after your announcement of leaving VU.
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2023, 11:13:50 am »
Sorry no.

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo