April 27, 2024, 10:18:54 pm

Author Topic: Sef-repot  (Read 1248 times)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Sef-repot
« on: August 08, 2022, 03:27:56 pm »
Today on the 08th of August of the year 2022, I, Vedder, make notice of my insolent behavior demonstrated upon the famous server littlewhiteys. Approximately being the hour 15:21 in standard UTC timezone, I triggered a Vedder-style named 'the trumpist dog'. The transcurrence of events, in agreement to the narratives that my fellow clanmate Alpays can proportionate, started when a person named Pavilion who lives in Toronto aggressively told me to go and eat tatti burger. I then replied back calling him a 'socio-democrat dog', and a dialogue of further violence was held. The level of violence is beyond description, but insults like 'trollop', 'your fucking dad eats burger', 'your brother sell lemonade for a living' were on a go and come. We finished our battle when I undoubtedly defeated him on a short, very gay duel. After winning, I pee'd all over his dead body in Downtown. I hereby declare myself guilty of all the events that I have related above.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 10 Friendly Friendly x 1 Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Alpays

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Sef-repot
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 05:23:05 pm »
Spoken like a true VU
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

CarlessCar: GTA6 will be like Windows 10 and 11, you will get it for free as a update. Just play GTA5, it is the next GTA already

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2022, 09:52:10 am »
I have taught you well.
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2022, 12:05:23 pm »
I have taught you well.
Be careful. Most often, pupil beats master

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2022, 12:57:36 pm »
I have taught you well.

We have accomplished what we set out to achieve when we started in 2008. We can close the clan now, our work here is done.
Agree Agree x 8 Friendly Friendly x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts