March 28, 2024, 01:55:08 pm

Author Topic: VW8 Benchmark Server  (Read 17507 times)

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
Re: VW8 Benchmark Server
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2018, 08:57:56 pm »
Yeah so how do I take the test do I just join server and it does it for me
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2018, 09:11:57 pm »
Yeah so how do I take the test do I just join server and it does it for me

The server automatically does everything for you. All you have to do is spawn and remain on the server till all 4 tests have been completed. It will print your result FPS for each test; it will kick you once the final test is successfully completed.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2018, 04:21:31 am »
UPDATE:

* Re-added server IP back to main post: Join 217.69.11.99:8192

* Now fixed the issue that plagued CPU test 13 hours ago, i.e. 15:30 GMT, June 25. All CPU test results from that point in time have been deleted from our database. Please re-run the test if you visited within the time, thank you. The GPU test (Test 4) results were unaffected and are therefore kept in our database.

* Added a 10 second countdown upon spawning to start the test to mitigate slightly erroneous results during Test 1.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 04:53:19 am by GangstaRas »

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2018, 08:45:59 am »
Ok so did i pass ?

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2018, 09:07:23 am »
Ok so did i pass ?

No bro 15 fps isn't allowed.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2018, 09:50:08 am »
re-did the test when google was open just to prove how much ram will google eat, I passed all tests and had 26 fps in test 4 :o

(I joined with nickname PanzerKampWagen)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2018, 11:24:14 am »
Ok so did i pass ?

You got 30 FPS for all 4 tests, guessing you ran it with FL on. You pass with flying colours.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2018, 01:24:49 pm »
Took the test, its weird that my lappy supports upto 59.999 FPS while dueling but only goes around 25 FPS on flame test 4?. others around 39fps

Nick used DZ.Thomas.
check that for me please.

I see this for your tests:

Test 1 - 44 FPS
Test 2 - 39 FPS
Test 3 - 28 FPS

You did these at a time when everything was ok so these are true. You passed Test 3 by maintaining above 25 FPS, therefore your CPU is ok but on the minimum side. Could you please tell us your CPU model? I'm guessing it's probably a Intel Core 2 Duo E series or Pentium Dual Core E series.

Test 4 - 25 FPS

You're also at the bare minimum level with regards to your GPU. You took 2 tests, one you got 25 FPS and the other you got 24 FPS. You ran both at 1920x1080 resolution. You technically pass but I would lower the resolution to get a lil bit more FPS. 1600x900 should be good enough for you to hold a solid 25 FPS and over each time. Could you also tell us what your GPU is?

I'm currently on my laptop. Model ASUS X550-DP
AMD VISION A8 APU with ( 2.10 -3.10 Turbo CPU 4 cores | about overclocked MSI After Burner & Radeon 8550G 1.3 GHz (Over Clocked) 1GB Integrated GPU   )
with External GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670M 2GB ( Over Clocked )  ( Fan Suction Cooled Docker )
These tests were conducted underclocked CPU because after clean windows install I'm still missing the original GPU driver, windows update always finds a way to fuck it up by updating its own version which isn't even compatible.
although runs GTA V 28 FPS avg. it's mid level laptop but does the work and plays the games.

Edit: Updated the drivers and over clocked both GPUs

The frame limited is on by default.

Turned off frame limiter before spawning
Results:

Test ran at 720p because my screen is 720p

Plus i have external LCD attached 23" HP Elite Series at 1080p, i guess i'll run test at 1080p and give you results too, overclocked and normal ones.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 02:43:37 pm by Thomas »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2018, 01:35:03 pm »

so you mean that my desktop, who has a 1GB ram computer intel pentuim 4 and nividia geforce 7300 LE with windows XP, could have AT SOME POINT a greater fps than your gta 5 capable PC?
nani?
E: Althought I have a low ass PC, I could run gta vice city and play in a place with too many objects and have smooth fps at the same time. (note that my desktop is from 2004)
I think this can differ from windows to other as windows XP is not a performance hungry. so how could e8400 duo not have the same fps as me?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 01:36:58 pm by PANZER24 »

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Thomas

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2018, 01:49:58 pm »

so you mean that my desktop, who has a 1GB ram computer intel pentuim 4 and nividia geforce 7300 LE with windows XP, could have AT SOME POINT a greater fps than your gta 5 capable PC?
nani?
E: Althought I have a low ass PC, I could run gta vice city and play in a place with too many objects and have smooth fps at the same time. (note that my desktop is from 2004)
I think this can differ from windows to other as windows XP is not a performance hungry. so how could e8400 duo not have the same fps as me?
is this a troll?

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2018, 03:31:23 pm »

nani?

Remember that GTA VC only runs on 1 core, it's a single-threaded game. If it's one of the highest end models of Pentium 4s you have (the ones at 3.6GHz and up with hyperthreading), then the difference in single core performance isn't far off between it and the E8400. Coupled with the fact that you're on Windows XP which uses little resources compared to more modern day Windows Operating Systems, the results will likely be close if not even the same and it pretty much was:

You  vs  E8400
60 fps vs 59 fps - Test 1
48 fps vs 51 fps - Test 2
39 fps vs 36 fps - Test 3

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2018, 03:38:21 pm »
Yep, I use the same pentium 4 model you mentioned. Happy to see that my junk computer have almost the same fps as e8400 in this game.

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Bilalnm7

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2018, 05:00:55 pm »
Can tell my fps test results, axtually i forget my fps in each test .-.
Nick: [EK]Maxpayne^
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 06:09:43 pm by Bilalnm7 »

Thomas

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2018, 07:42:56 pm »
You can always access your logs at

%appdata% there's vice city folder and look for server ip .html

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2018, 07:50:46 pm »
I've passed the first 3 tests while on 30fps, (29.049blablabla) and in test 4 i got 24 fps like wtf? am I able to pass this XD?
*this is before overclocking my gpu*
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 08:00:48 pm by Trex »