April 27, 2024, 09:44:50 am

Author Topic: [R3V] Battlefield TDM Kill Confirmed  (Read 718 times)

Puma_k47

• On your knees dog!
    • View Profile
[R3V] Battlefield TDM Kill Confirmed
« on: March 08, 2021, 11:46:41 pm »

The game mode is for 2 Rounds of 10 mins with 50 point limits each round (100 in total).
Players drop their dogtags upon death, appearing bright yellow for the killer's team and as bright red for the victim's team. The player's team gets a score for confirming the kill by collecting the dogtags, which awards the killer $100 as well as the player who confirmed it. The player may also deny teammates' deaths in the same fashion, but denying a kill does not add to the team score. However, it prevents the enemy from confirming it. Collecting a dogtag does not contribute to the player's Pointstreak.

IP: 49.12.15.63:5195
Server Loc: Alemania
Script Information:
-Authors: [LBRr]Naru & [R3V]Pumak47

We are looking for Moderators

Gameplay Screenshots:

Winner Winner x 6 Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: [R3V] Battlefield TDM Kill Confirmed
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2021, 12:20:30 pm »
I am very pleased to see new servers with their new unique and innovative game modes that make the game more interesting. We all owe you respect and appreciate the hardwork you guys put in. 
Agree Agree x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Harold

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2021, 07:14:40 pm »
Great work.Keep it up.Goodluck!
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2021, 06:06:22 am »
fascinating server! I played on it earlier on and all I can basically say is I'm beyond impressed.

this server breeds a new and fairly original conceptuality of the VC-MP TDM gamemode.

as I noted to one of its leading developers (Puma), the introduction of a stats system would definitely not do this server justice as it would transform it into a generic dick-measuring server, a characteristic which 99% of the server base corresponds to.

keep up the good work!

Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)