April 26, 2024, 09:45:51 am

Author Topic: Application - <desfire97>  (Read 6066 times)

desfire97

poor desfire dude you must respikt allppl who talk to you good the bad ppl f*** them they are mesrable   soo desfire you good boy trust good ppl ok    :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

I said i dont trust to anybody, but since they punished me i will try to be nice  :)
Cannot rate own posts

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
poor desfire dude you must respikt allppl who talk to you good the bad ppl f*** them they are mesrable   soo desfire you good boy trust good ppl ok    :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

If his english was good he means to trust the right people like VU or matter a fact , everyone. If someone says bad about you, ignore it , but since we are here to help you and make something of your ''VC MP'' life, you must pay attention and understand what we are trying to get you to accomplish. You got demoted because of attitude and im sure that if you retrack who you were before joining VU, you can go back to rookie. But for now, you must be nice. There is no other clearer way than that <. ;) Oh yeah and thanks for your slide. I can now unbug myself for any duels :D thx!

Anyway back to topic... JUST ASK AS YOU WERE YESTERDAY! :)

desfire97

Cannot rate own posts

SanDisk

• Crazy Man
  • Yippie ka Yay, Motherfucker.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - <desfire97& gt; [Accepted as Trainee] [Now Rookie]
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2010, 01:26:01 pm »
I absolutely agree with Charley. Also, i've said this to you many times as well, Desfire-

You have to remember that this clan is not just about how well individuals can fight ingame. It's also about how they interact with other players and work together as a team.

What I would advice you- be like you were before getting the Rookie status. Just read you earlier posts, compare them to your latest posts now and you'll probably will see the difference. I know you can learn ( http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk/index.php?topic=886.0 ) but your problem is that you can not learn without sanctions.

Good luck learning,
in hopes,
Veteran.

Its all about when i learned sliding and wanted to teach others write?
I know that i shoutend trust to anybody.

As my dad says: "Dont trust to anybody, even your wife, everyone looks to fuck you in your budhole"

Soo ok i wont speak alot this time if thats your wish!

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

You just haved to ruing my day

Heh, and you ruined our days the problaly with your attitude, btw, if u dont even trust your wife, how can u be couple with her ?!
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

landwind

thx tmavs you good boy  ;) ;) ;) ;)
Cannot rate own posts

desfire97

Re: Application - <desfire97> [Accepted as Trainee] [Now Rookie]
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2010, 02:38:27 pm »

Heh, and you ruined our days the problaly with your attitude, btw, if u dont even trust your wife, how can u be couple with her ?!

I dont have a wife, and if i have, if she whas a bi*** i dont thing soo.
This days, smart womens are reare
Cannot rate own posts

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 08:36:47 pm by tmavs4 »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - <desfire97> [Accepted as Trainee] [Kicked from Clan]
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2010, 09:56:13 pm »
Desfire, we clan members have decided you are not representing VU in a way that we see fit. It is therefore our decision to kick you from the clan. Once you think you have grown up enough to be a part of us, feel free to apply again. Good luck in whatever you do in the future.

Charley

Writer of excessively long posts