March 28, 2024, 11:10:06 am

Author Topic: .  (Read 7202 times)

Zeke

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP and LU beta tester
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Sfitz
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2011, 05:22:40 pm »
Well this is interesting, I will change to a NoNo on this one.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

InstallHook(0x405AC0,(DWORD)CantFindFuckingAnim,0x405A95,
CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode,sizeof(CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode));
-------------------------------------------------
[00:41:12] <~Murdock> actually just transfering files
[00:41:16] <~Murdock> sounds, clientscripts etc
[00:42:05] <heekzs> what transfer method you uses
[00:43:03] <~Murdock> speed of light

Castagna

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Veteran. EA Server Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2011, 05:31:32 pm »
Well i think that everybody needs a second chance. He seems to left that newbie stage so i will give my vote to trainee . Let's see how it goes  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 05:34:17 pm by Castagna »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP Veteran. Extreme Addicts Owner, ex-VU Co-Leader.

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2011, 09:30:49 pm »
those logs are not from long time ago anyway No

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2011, 09:52:10 pm »
Sehnor Haze? Your comments?

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

KostPozZ

• Killer of Darnkess
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2011, 09:53:07 pm »
those logs are not from long time ago anyway No
those logs are from a long time ago, Speedy was trying to become in admin at STK server as the owner told him, If you bring players to my server I will make you admin (it was not a great server like they said), so speedy wanted to be admin a lot as he never had been admin, I remember when speedy was STK, it was like 5 months ago, he has really changed his attitude, he helps me with my server and he is friendly with the players, so I think you should give him an opportunity, he was just an immature person like he said but you can believe that he really changed, so everything depends on your vote.

I just made a post to inform you about what happened to him those days.
Regards, Nilz
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 09:58:55 pm by KostPozZ »

KostPozZ

• Killer of Darnkess
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2011, 09:56:41 pm »
wtf is happening here? I edited the message I wrote and it auto posted again and I can't remove it lol.

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2011, 10:30:21 pm »
he has really changed his attitude
if he had changed his attitude then he wouldnt go on argonath and spam that everyone is a noob.

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

JuaN

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2011, 10:48:15 pm »
if he had changed his attitude then he wouldnt go on argonath and spam that everyone is a noob.

imo argo shouldnt mean shit, when it comes whether accepting a guy into the clan or not, just because many of us have trolled there, still troll there and probably will keep trolling there.

to give you an example past week i went to argo and started dming around till i got kicked two times plus i kept calling the guy i killed a "noob" and i was having fun, thats what argo is for me, im sorry if anyone feels offended but thats it lol, i dont do it pretty often though, only twice within 6 months or so, thats why argo things dont mean shit to me

about the rest, although what he did ( spamming/advertising in XE, suspected of FPS haxxing) i like the guy, hes not a guy who takes my jokes so serious and i like that

PLUS you cant expect me to give him a NO after he said these things

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/202/vcmp010j.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/vcmp011o.jpg/

so i keep my vote ;)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 10:51:02 pm by Haze »
Cannot rate own posts

Veteran

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2011, 10:59:52 pm »

Well, if he does that, u can't deny that what he says is pretty much true.. :D

Very well, I was waiting for Haze's reply and as I expected, I will join his vote he is keeping (even though he forgot to add what his vote actually is), but I assume it's Trainee.
The quotes are actually from quite a while ago- 6 months/ half a year, and in this case I'll rely on what Haze and Nilz have said.

I'm voting trainee, Sfitz, but Imo you have plenty of room to grow- as you said, you want to join VU because it's a good clan with good members, and we'd like to keep it that way. So if you will become a VU trainee, you will have to become a good player, which does not include any kind of spamming in XE and especially NO FRAME LIMITERS or any that kind of shit some pathetic players use to adjust their game.
So good luck and try not to use the annoying "LOLS AND ROFLS" in-game so much. (noticed that in your videos. :) )

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

Sephiroth

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2011, 11:03:57 pm »
Cannot rate own posts

Veteran

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2011, 11:13:50 pm »
NO FRAME LIMITERS

WAT?

I'd rate that post dramatic, if we had the option.  :D

So I shot her.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2011, 12:30:01 am »
lol speedy gay :)

Sephiroth

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2011, 12:40:50 am »
NO FRAME LIMITERS

WAT?

I'd rate that post dramatic, if we had the option.  :D

my point is; you're telling him not to use the frame limiter
Cannot rate own posts

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2011, 08:42:40 am »
No.

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Veteran

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2011, 12:00:15 pm »
C'mon people! :)

« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 12:04:55 pm by Veteran »

So I shot her.