login
May 04, 2024, 04:08:46 am

Author Topic: NicoArin`s Clan Application  (Read 5097 times)

SaGo

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: NicoArin`s Clan Application
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2011, 10:46:36 am »
plz sir i m join your clan i played vc mp 3 year and very good parfomance this clan is very good clan my nick name [VU_R]mr.d_costa iwish join your clan plz ad me your clan
im from pakistan thank you
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SanDisk

• Crazy Man
  • Yippie ka Yay, Motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2011, 11:19:14 am »
Good, you are from Pakistan, and guess what most pakistani people do in VCMP ? Yep, hack, and thats what are you doing, you are constantly evading, so I doubt If you ever get a chance to join this clan. And by the way, post application to right place. (Which will problaly get denied)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

mDz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2011, 03:18:36 pm »
Good, you are from Pakistan, and guess what most pakistani people do in VCMP ? Yep, hack, and thats what are you doing, you are constantly evading, so I doubt If you ever get a chance to join this clan. And by the way, post application to right place. (Which will problaly get denied)

Damn, you are racist. :D

SanDisk

• Crazy Man
  • Yippie ka Yay, Motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2011, 06:36:33 pm »

Damn, you are racist. :D
Thats statistics and what Ive seen most, this isnt racism. And we should not start a discussion here, since this is application, not some general chat.

[aedit]
Fixed a typo, unless you want a discussion here :P
- Thijn
[/aedit]
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 08:22:28 pm by Thijn »