login
May 01, 2024, 04:09:24 am

Author Topic: LaS3r's clan application  (Read 25342 times)

desfire97

LaS3r's clan application
« on: April 02, 2011, 06:02:50 pm »
Which game are you applying for, VC:MP, SA:MP, LU or all?: VC-MP

Nick: LaS3r

Previous Nicks: desfire97

Timezone/Country: Bulgaria

Do you speak English? Yes

Time you have played vcmp/samp: 1 year

Previous clans: (VU_T, VU_R)} VU, UR, 7W, SkT

Do you use mIRC: Sometimes

Why you want to join VU: I want to join VU because this clan is like "my father". It borned me. I used to be here and this clan constructed my skills (before i screwed up everything). I think i'm ready now to reapply now...

Favourite weapon: Ingram, Stubby, M60, laser sniper, grenades

Which VUs do you know: Everyone

Would you be interested in competing in clan wars?: Yes
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 06:55:33 pm by Thijn »
Cannot rate own posts

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: LaS3r's clan application
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 06:04:34 pm »
Trainee.

Aleksandr

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • http://vkontakte.ru
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 06:09:27 pm »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SaGo

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 06:47:44 pm »
T R A I N E E
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 07:57:09 pm »

trainee
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 07:59:20 pm by Foxtrot »

shakejunt

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2011, 08:22:14 pm »
rook

Veteran

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2011, 10:54:27 pm »

omg, another of your lame+stupid+non-pissing+non-funny+retarded+tmavs jokes...

My goal is to have the highes number of posts in here (420 for now)
That way, it will be really funny if a non-clan member have's the highes number of posts.  ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

What ever happened to this wonderful decision? -.-

My opinion hasn't changed, no matter how "less of a moron" you have become. I have no wish having you under the VU tag and I'm completely against your presence here. After all the bullcrap things you have said, done to stain VU's reputation, I would even forbid to let you make an application.

Meh. I don't want to write a post full with hateful phrases, but I really do think it's stupid to have the same scene every 2 months. Why do you want to join VU anyway? AND What will VU gain from having you on the board? (That's a question also to everyone who voted trainee.)

Till now, in this application, the flow hasn't changed, they're all voting trainees. So. It's just all the same talks as in your last app.
Vote as you like bit in my opinion, accepting desfire again will be a big mistake that sooner or later we'll have to regret. This is the one question my position can't be changed.

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2011, 11:45:16 pm »
Why do you want to join VU anyway? AND What will VU gain from having you on the board? (That's a question also to everyone who voted trainee.)

I think that desfire has changed. We haven't got any bullshit posts from him and he has back-ed off our forums, usually before, he will post anything. You may be pissed off with my decision but desfire has both changed in forums and in game.

Q1: In the past, he may have tortured each one of us here, and gave himself a bad name even despite the times we banned him. He still comes on now and then. He doesn't speak on any other clan forums like he does here. He is interested with our community.

Q2: Well desfire isn't a scripter, nor server owner, but he does spend time working out new skills and  attitude while being clanless.

People change / mature when they get older so desfire, may not be that guy who we kicked anymore, he may just be a lifesaver (One day.)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2011, 11:57:13 pm »
I do believe in second chances....maybe i trust too much   :-\

But I dont want any hate between our clan members, so i am against any source that causes disruption in the unity, as i look upon VU as a family.

Therefore, my vote will stay NO since some of our members have past grudges against Las3r.
In case he is cool with everyone in future, ill change my vote.

I personally dont have anything against him...
But still the vote remains  :thumbsdown: for now

shakejunt

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2011, 12:13:29 am »
But I dont want any hate between our clan members, so i am against any source that causes disruption in the unity, as i look upon VU as a family.
I hate Maverick,,,,,  :)

NicoArin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2011, 02:09:35 am »
Trainee

Munkey

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2011, 04:06:46 am »
Trainee! :thumbsup:

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2011, 05:38:47 am »
After reading vete post and his reason for leaving SKT I am voting big No

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2011, 06:21:15 am »
I vote for a trainee. I think you changed your attitude to a more stable and calm person. And to be honest your fighting style is not too bad as well. So why the hell not? But this time post less bullsh*t like Veteran pointed out. God damn, that post made my IQ drop by 5 points. 

P.S. You forgot to mention UCG :]

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

desfire97

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2011, 06:59:36 am »

omg, another of your lame+stupid+non-pissing+non-funny+retarded+tmavs jokes...

My goal is to have the highes number of posts in here (420 for now)
That way, it will be really funny if a non-clan member have's the highes number of posts.  ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

What ever happened to this wonderful decision? -.-

My opinion hasn't changed, no matter how "less of a moron" you have become. I have no wish having you under the VU tag and I'm completely against your presence here. After all the bullcrap things you have said, done to stain VU's reputation, I would even forbid to let you make an application.

Meh. I don't want to write a post full with hateful phrases, but I really do think it's stupid to have the same scene every 2 months. Why do you want to join VU anyway? AND What will VU gain from having you on the board? (That's a question also to everyone who voted trainee.)

Till now, in this application, the flow hasn't changed, they're all voting trainees. So. It's just all the same talks as in your last app.
Vote as you like bit in my opinion, accepting desfire again will be a big mistake that sooner or later we'll have to regret. This is the one question my position can't be changed.

Umm, sir: That was long time ago + as you can see, at the moment i said that, i'm not really doing it. If i really started to post for post-count i would have about 1000 posts or something.

And sorry if you haven't seen me in-game but other VUs here who have seen me in-game and who have seen changes in me do have a good reason to vote possitive for me. Even adasko likes me now  ;D. But i wouldn't say the same thing about you, it's not my problem you still ignore me. One time i even proposed you to be friends and to stop ignoring each other, but you didn't agree...

Q2: Well desfire isn't a scripter, nor server owner

Well... i am a level 4 admin in Pure DM, because people there do see changes in me. And i'm doing a good job in there :D
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 07:04:21 am by LaS3r »
Cannot rate own posts