login
April 25, 2024, 02:05:13 pm

Author Topic: Application <Randy>  (Read 4089 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: The Truth
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2010, 10:08:46 pm »
As it is there are still a fair amount of members who still haven't voiced their opinions. We'd like to give them the oppurtunity to make input if they want so yeah just have patience.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2010, 02:33:30 pm »
Trainee
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2010, 03:53:54 pm »
Ok this has been open for long enough now I think. It's my pleasure to accept you as a Vice Underdog Trainee Randy, feel free to wear the [VU_T] tag wherever you go.

This will help you: http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk/index.php?board=69.0

Good to have you on board.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2010, 04:40:31 pm »
Congratz! As Veteran would say ''Welcome aboard matee''!  ;D

Randy

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2010, 08:39:01 pm »
TY

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2010, 01:00:01 am »
Just letting you guys know he had an app on MK's forum, he started it on november 18th and it was still a pending application until today, he also never said anything about closing it. Well there's no need for saying it anymore tho :>

PS: Randy,i haven't voted on your app on mk forums but i just checked it today and you had 6 yes's and 1 no, and for some reason you say:  " i tryed to cancel the application because it was clear i was gonna be denied "

Also, didn't understand this:
i tryed to cancel the application because it was clear i was gonna be denied but when i was gonna cancel it it wouldnt let me.
You didn't tried to cancel nothing. If you couldn't delete the topic, you could have just replied on the app or even on the chatbox.

It seems to me that "the truth" wouldn't be the right name for this topic.

Anyways, just letting people know 8)

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: The Lie
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2010, 11:00:10 am »
We'll see how it goes, and will kick him if necessary...
Thanks for the information NewK.

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2010, 12:27:25 pm »
We'll see how it goes, and will kick him if necessary...
Thanks for the information NewK.

SGH

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2010, 08:04:42 pm »
LMAO i replied just like you, NewK, didn't noticed ya :P

Randy

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2010, 08:21:07 pm »
Just letting you guys know he had an app on MK's forum, he started it on november 18th and it was still a pending application until today, he also never said anything about closing it. Well there's no need for saying it anymore tho :>

PS: Randy,i haven't voted on your app on mk forums but i just checked it today and you had 6 yes's and 1 no, and for some reason you say:  " i tryed to cancel the application because it was clear i was gonna be denied "

i tryed to cancel the application because it was clear i was gonna be denied but when i was gonna cancel it it wouldnt let me.
You didn't tried to cancel nothing. If you couldn't delete the topic, you could have just replied on the app or even on the chatbox.

Dont try to mess thios for me! i tyured to delete thge post and it didnt let me!!!

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2010, 10:14:34 pm »
Dont try to mess thios for me! i tyured to delete thge post and it didnt let me!!!

Cat got your tongue?? ROTFL  ;D

SGH

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2010, 09:58:02 pm »
Cat got your tongue?? ROTFL  ;D
Dont try to mess thios for me! i tyuri ed to delete thge post and it didnt let me!!!
If you couldn't delete the topic, you could have just replied on the app or even on the chatbox.

Just quoting... ::)

* SGH runs.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 10:02:07 pm by SGH »

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2010, 01:54:26 pm »

I'm not trying to mess anything,i'm just telling the truth. And the truth is that you didn't tried to cancel the application. I just hope your ability to read is as good as your ability to lie, if so,you should understand this, i mean it must be like the 3rd time you are reading it atleast.

If you couldn't delete the topic, you could have just replied on the app or even on the chatbox.

Randy

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2010, 09:12:56 pm »
yo newk watch ur clan member SGH hes a very bad flamer and he has a bad character when he plays :/

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2010, 09:26:09 pm »
yo newk watch ur clan member SGH hes a very bad flamer and he has a bad character when he plays :/

care to show screenies?