When should ViceWar be played again?

Autumn 2013
24 (25.8%)
Winter 2013
38 (40.9%)
Summer 2014
31 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Author Topic: When should ViceWar be restarted?  (Read 24954 times)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: Restart ViceWar in a week
« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2013, 06:49:10 am »
Yes, restart it.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ulkaki

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 04, 2013, 07:10:49 am »
Nadeem, when I left, it was 3 am. I think I deserved some rest. Thank you very much.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

[NYB]NYC

• Regular
  • YO YO HONEY SINGH
    • View Profile
    • http://nybboyz.boardforum.ca/
« Reply #77 on: August 04, 2013, 07:18:52 am »
Nadeem, when I left, it was 3 am. I think I deserved some rest. Thank you very much.

so why u back after 15 min when russian join

White

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 04, 2013, 07:30:36 am »
@White,if you talk about the 'Spawn killing ' ask from your spanish ulks ,what they were doing .Oh my bad,you were in the server too.

ROFL Not nearly to the degree you assholes were.  I didn't see anyone attacking the stadium with a seasparrow or spamming rockets/spazzing like you were last night.  Seriously you've turned into a giant lamer lately dude.  The fact that you also decided to sit there and take a beating instead of getting more team mates online isn't my problem either.  I'm not wasting anymore time on this issue, I've said everything I needed to get off my chest.  Blue won, good game red.  See y'all at Vice War 4 :) 

I will not be responding to anymore posts.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 07:51:33 am by White »
Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #79 on: August 04, 2013, 08:32:21 am »
ROFL Not nearly to the degree you assholes were.  I didn't see anyone attacking the stadium with a seasparrow or spamming rockets/spazzing like you were last night.  Seriously you've turned into a giant lamer lately dude.  The fact that you also decided to sit there and take a beating instead of getting more team mates online isn't my problem either.  I'm not wasting anymore time on this issue, I've said everything I needed to get off my chest.  Blue won, good game red.  See y'all at Vice War 4 :) 

I will not be responding to anymore posts.

Were you wearing band on eyes while playing?

Firstly all of the means we used to attack you were part of the game, call it lame...its your problem...and about you using them

Well Akiharu and others were miniguning/spazzing/ throwing mollies all the time and one of your team mates was using sea sparrow which did spawn kill...but I dont blame that or call that lame as its all part of the game and thats what made it competitive....

I think next time we should have it like points generated every 15 minutes or 10 minutes or so on base captured as some people are too coward to let others win, yes we definitely would have crossed your score if you had guts to fight us back...your own team mates told me that you asked them not to spawn...so from where would have we got points to lead when the enemy team wasn't there to fight?

and then when Russians came to save your asses...everyone popped in :D...i have seen this alot in my real life...a guy runs away when he is alone...and then comes back with some more of asses and acts tough :P

I dont know about others but I left the event as those crashes were annoying and they drained all my money...I would have played if that didnt happen...surely the crashes didnt happen later but then the game was out of hands...
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

[TZ_R]SuperKiller

• Never Cry | Never Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2013, 08:46:09 am »
Score Should be reset. why?
because when the event started everything was going well, ping were also good. and at that time. there were lot of blues and less reds blue made red's score was: 200+ and blue's 400+ and after some hours server start crashing.. and when too many Reds joined the server. the server was totally crashing after a min.. and reds were unable to make their score all bases were covered by blues early... and this is unfair if score is not reseted because the server was crashing again and again and reds were not able to beat the Blue's score...
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Blurry

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2013, 08:59:21 am »
We won.
Chill the fuck out
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #82 on: August 04, 2013, 09:31:02 am »
We won.
Chill the fuck out

No shit. Blue won. Post results/webstats etc.

Let the guys play this VW to it's end without ending it pre-maturely. Then maybe do another one without script failures.
Also this should count as the 'official' one, next one would be more for entertainment purposes  :angel:
Maybe possibly combine the kills from this VW and the possible next to get the winner? :D

I also agree with Tom.

The crashes are not to blame for the red teams 700 kill deficit.  Both teams were affected by them equally.  Other than giving red a second chance, I don't see any other reasons why this event should be restarted.

No.

Give me all the brain donor ratings y'all want, but we clearly made the smarter decision.

Stop being brain donors all of you. When we were only 100 kills away, all of you just RQ and didn't spawned at all. See the Bruce's screenshots, we were only 5 and we fought till end, regardless of the shit you people were keep saying. So accept the fact how much you cried when we were 100 kills away. Thats your sportsmanship? hah.

and you were calling me retarded. See the picuture and realized how all of you cried when got overnumbered by us. Again i say, neither we RQ, nor we refused to spawn at the time you heavily over numbered us and because of this, you've got a such big lead. We played till the end, neither like you who just ran away when it was time to play. No one's giving a second chance to red team idiots, we're finishing what you've started.

You only fought when you were greater in number, and when more reds came and sent you back to where you belonged, each of you ran away and didn't had the courage to fight alone with even 2 reds. No one can be more coward and lame in tactics then you i assure this.

Note: If ViceWar is held again, then don't run away. I know thats all you do when you're being raped but still, try to show up.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 09:54:56 am by MaDKilleR »
Agree Agree x 5 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

OmarH

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2013, 09:32:29 am »
Yes Well can we finish it on 5 August, 2013 Because 8/9/10 Is Eid day in Pakistan  :blank:
Yes here to , Eid is like Christmas but for Muslims  , So if you can do it Before 8 August or After 11 August (Eid Days).

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2013, 09:46:06 am »
I apologize if this has been posted before, but I do not have the time to read through 6 pages at the moment.

Both teams had problems with the crashes. It's not that only Red had issues and that's why they lost. Blue won. A better script with fewer/no crashes wont do much difference other then, maybe, making the event a bit more fun to play.

If you do want to spend the time and preparation for a "restart", make it purely for fun. The official result stand. Blue won.
Agree Agree x 5 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

T3rroR

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2013, 09:50:22 am »
That's unfair with Reds .........
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

[NYB]NYC

• Regular
  • YO YO HONEY SINGH
    • View Profile
    • http://nybboyz.boardforum.ca/
« Reply #86 on: August 04, 2013, 10:01:57 am »
The official result stand. Blue won.

i accepted so  i dont want join again vice war 3 or restart this
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Blurry

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2013, 10:02:42 am »
The official result stand. Blue won.

i accepted so  i dont want join again vice war 3 or restart this
wat

Tom

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 04, 2013, 10:04:00 am »
Stop talking bullshit about hidning in spawnscreen. Take a look at this screen. We foght and successfully defended robina for ~20 minutes.

Anyway what about restart. Will it happen?
Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

[EAF]Sorrow

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 04, 2013, 10:06:54 am »
I'd say yes.
Plus, add an anti-spawnkill system (if possible), because the blue team got quite a lot of points with spawnkilling.

Ye about 4000 kills with spawnkilling indeed.

You must be a real desperate guy to be ..                                                                                                                                                                                   a VU