March 28, 2024, 02:38:23 pm

Author Topic: The 2012 American election  (Read 5355 times)

Baldachyn

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: The 2012 American election
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2012, 12:11:50 pm »

I have nothing to say, i hope everything will go alright, and no fucking wars and let the peace extend.

You know what is really funny ??? That recent wars conflict are only in arabic world, middle east, norht africa.
And its a civil wars, fighting each other, Syria, Lybia, Egypt, Israel vs Palestina.

You talk about peace, yet you are surrounded by wars and blame USA when they are actually doing nth bad now :D

Im blaming USA for the fucking financial crisis which affect the whole world!:D damm morons cant calculate to ten so they know to not providing loans to ppl who wont pay them off!

For Laser:
You know whats the first rule of war ?? Never attack Russia. Napoleon and Hitler could have written a book about it
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 12:17:24 pm by Baldachyn »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2012, 01:32:10 pm »
For Laser:
You know whats the first rule of war ?? Never attack Russia. Napoleon and Hitler could have written a book about it
Hitler could have taken it, if he wasn't fighting on 3 other fronts :P
IS NOT OFFENSIVE AND I AIN'T A NAZI.
Just my opinion :)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2012, 07:55:22 pm »

I have nothing to say, i hope everything will go alright, and no fucking wars and let the peace extend.
You talk about peace, yet you are surrounded by wars and blame USA when they are actually doing nth bad now

at least there's a valid reason for the civil wars.

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2012, 11:53:08 pm »
@Skirmant: People who supported Romney are either: racists, hillbillies, gingers, hillbilly negroes, cowboys/desperadoes(Chuck Norris) etc

I'm fully aware of the irony I since listen to plenty of American news media myself while programming, or doing something boring. You forgot to mention conservative christians, bankers, wallstreet, military contractors and rich people that don't like the idea of paying higher taxes.
@Laser: There's obviously a legit reason why.
No there's no reason.

America started the war, why they didn't get petrol only from Iraq? it's Iraq's territory not America's, and you can't say by your own there's a reason, give me an evidence.

...because maybe we're allied with Iraq?

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2012, 03:20:20 pm »

When you invade a country without declaring war, remove the president from power by accusing him of owning nuclear weapons (which was later proven bullshit) and a new government is created under your supervision. Chances are that government is going to be your ally. Funny, isn't it?

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2012, 09:12:43 pm »

When you invade a country without declaring war, remove the president from power by accusing him of owning nuclear weapons (which was later proven bullshit) and a new government is created under your supervision. Chances are that government is going to be your ally. Funny, isn't it?

Well, why else are we getting oil from Iraq?

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2012, 03:32:13 pm »
Well, why else are we getting oil from Iraq?

I just wanted to point out why Iraq is your 'ally'. Oil has nothing to do with the war. It's just something people say when there too lazy to do research and form their own opinions.

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)