March 28, 2024, 11:42:08 pm

Author Topic: What The Fuck  (Read 5911 times)

Kanaday

• View Profile
What The Fuck
« on: January 29, 2011, 05:16:11 pm »
What the hell is this when i join SVM irc (#SVM.Echo) the Randy disrespect persons when i say him stop Juan set on me channel mod what is this this is VU'S server it dont mean that here what vu members wants it will happen

http://postimage.org/image/7ul41kh0/

http://postimage.org/image/7uv19nfo/

http://postimage.org/image/28iqyzn2c/
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 05:25:38 pm by Kanaday »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Kanaday

• View Profile
Re: What The Fuck
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 05:26:24 pm »
What about it Randy On Irc of SVM.Echo
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Juan_Gun

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 08:53:11 pm »
*FACEPALM*
Cannot rate own posts

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 08:59:04 pm »

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2011, 12:15:14 pm »
The channel was muted by an admin, in this case Juan, because you and other people with no level were talking shit which we didn't need to hear. If you don't have any symbol in front of your nick such as +, %, @ or &, you are not able to talk when the channel is muted.

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

Kanaday

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 02:23:42 pm »
yeah i know in mIRC about symbols but why these adminstors behave with other persons like Shit

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2011, 09:03:55 pm »
Because the channel is an Echo Channel, Not a chat channel. Chat in #SvM.Discussion not in the echo channel next time. It was you who did something bad, not the admins/mods.

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Kanaday

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2011, 05:40:55 am »
Lol but no player have authority to to chat in Echo ..?

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2011, 09:18:22 am »
I personally don't mind, but it is traditional that you don't talk in the echo chan as the main purpose for its existence is so that players outside from the game can communicate with the players in the game and also for other administrative purposes. So yea, just don't talk :D Or as Thijn pointed out
Because the channel is an Echo Channel, Not a chat channel. Chat in #SvM.Discussion not in the echo channel next time. It was you who did something bad, not the admins/mods.

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2011, 10:57:53 am »
but the way randy was talking, that is wrong. He would have simply settled it by saying Chatting is not allowed on echo. he(ronald) would have seen you guuys chatting there before, this would also made them chat there if the channel isn't moderated.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 11:00:28 am by Khushal »

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2011, 09:07:08 pm »
but the way randy was talking, that is wrong. He would have simply settled it by saying Chatting is not allowed on echo. he(ronald) would have seen you guuys chatting there before, this would also made them chat there if the channel isn't moderated.
That's true, I will slap him about this anyways.

Also, It's not really like its disallowed to chat in an echo channel. It's just mainly for saying something to ingame or following stuff from ingame. Not to hang around and chat with each other.

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"