login
April 28, 2024, 10:30:38 am

Author Topic: Application - Norman4354  (Read 753 times)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Norman4354
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2019, 10:18:30 pm »
yes for no yes

no jokes on apply too early and having weird talk with you in lw yes but no.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Kyle.

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • Don't Mess With Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2019, 03:12:31 am »
I don’t trust you not even a bit. No change, I’ve observed, still kept asking our members directly or indirectly. Things can’t be hidden, I had already told you but you doesn’t seem to get it.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits: Saim

Norman4354

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2019, 04:06:28 am »
Okay guys thank you very much for your votes and all the sayings that you all have said. I have had enough of all this and I would have loved to join this community but people still hold grudges against me like Siezer :laugh: but what can I do for them is only stay away from them. I had thought that you folks will give me a chance but no you aren't giving. Therefore, I am withdrawing my application once and for all and I will intend to never apply here. I know now folks will say like this, I don't care blah blah blah.... but trust me mates, I don't have enough time to give to vcmp because my life is no more the same and therefore, don't blame me for applying like this. I still love all folks including Siezer by heart and I don't hold grudge against anyone and if I have to hangout with anyone I will but as WiLsOn said, I will stay away from VU because it is no more good to me and I am no more good to it. My changing or not changing won't be visible until folks will see it through their hearts not  through the mind. Siezer, I am not a beggar mate like you think that I will ask folks to vote me because my asking won't change their mind and yes it is true that I am apologized to them for my move and that's all. It depends upon them how they perceive my apology and you keep saying am asking I am asking, why would I ask for a mere game mate? think about it. What is it that will make you folks trust me, kindly tell me about it and I will try to fix it but that won't work as well because I am too busy with my own schedule and I can't help myself for that.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 04:12:10 am by Norman4354 »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2019, 05:12:24 am »
VC:MP is not active as before, what you needed to do was *WAIT*
Wait till you play with every VU, no matter how much time will it take, maybe 2-3 months or probably 5-6 months. Thing that matters is Trust, once everyone trusts on you then you don't need to worry of this. You were VU but the reason for leaving was lame and most of us were disappointed. I'll be neutral.

Simple words, you are late.

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2019, 06:34:51 am »
Your Application and replies like (ICC Pakistan target but trust like run rate that's why no place in this community) Maybe in next world cup. good luck!!

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2019, 07:42:32 am »
Am I the only one who finds your withdrawal sort of threatening? I mean, you made a mistake by leaving VU, silly. Now, you try to say some of our members have grudges on you because of what you did or other shits, you know what I find in you is something that has not changed, now you say you got no thing against no one (Siezer especially) and then half of what you wrote is pointing out Siezer trying to make you look like a victim, we ain't lame in here, we are all aware of what you could do.

Got no grudges with you, still don't have, but your application disgusts me, going like a prepotent saying literally "you don't forgive me then I stop trying, got my life and cannot improve" then why did you apply at first place? If we requested you improvement and you cannot give it, then stay away.

"I GOT NO GRUDGES, NOT EVEN WITH SIEZER" plot twist "I STAY AWAY FROM THAT PEOPLE" (making you look like an innocent victim and Siezer like a total villain of an old child tale) damn boy, masking ain't good.

You telling us to see through our hearts? Boy I remind you that you somehow didn't see through heart or brain and left us quite ago.

Facts with facts
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 07:44:45 am by leder99 »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2019, 10:40:25 am »
Okay guys thank you very much for your votes and all the sayings that you all have said. I have had enough of all this and I would have loved to join this community but people still hold grudges against me like Siezer :laugh: but what can I do for them is only stay away from them. I had thought that you folks will give me a chance but no you aren't giving. Therefore, I am withdrawing my application once and for all and I will intend to never apply here. I know now folks will say like this, I don't care blah blah blah.... but trust me mates, I don't have enough time to give to vcmp because my life is no more the same and therefore, don't blame me for applying like this. I still love all folks including Siezer by heart and I don't hold grudge against anyone and if I have to hangout with anyone I will but as WiLsOn said, I will stay away from VU because it is no more good to me and I am no more good to it. My changing or not changing won't be visible until folks will see it through their hearts not  through the mind. Siezer, I am not a beggar mate like you think that I will ask folks to vote me because my asking won't change their mind and yes it is true that I am apologized to them for my move and that's all. It depends upon them how they perceive my apology and you keep saying am asking I am asking, why would I ask for a mere game mate? think about it. What is it that will make you folks trust me, kindly tell me about it and I will try to fix it but that won't work as well because I am too busy with my own schedule and I can't help myself for that.
Do what ever you want to do m8, BUT KINDLY DO NOT GET THIS SORT OF SHIT IN HERE, GET THR FUCK OUT IF YOU ARE TOO SILLY TO ACCEPT YOUR MISTAKES AND FIND ALTERNATIVE REASONS TO BLAME.
You left the clan, you cant just walk back in can you ?
I would have given you hopes in my reply but after looking at the crap you have just given, please you really need a lot of time to get your things straight.

Personally I would have soft spot for a lot of our ex clan mates and you were kinda one of them.But like leder said, you are showing as you are the victim in this scenario. Well it was your decision to leave right ?
This shitty behaviour is not acceptable here,And trust can not be earned by just asking for it.
I really want you to get out of here because I don't want my fellow clanmates to get effected by your shit.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2019, 11:28:56 am »
I will intend to never apply here.
Make it sure, you don't. Because after reading your reply I will surely vote negative.

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2019, 11:31:36 am »
By reading Shawn's reply I am posting this, I want all our Trainees to give this application a good look maybe read it every morning when you wake up, this isn't some sort of a warning but a advice. :P
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 11:33:44 am by WiLsOn »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2019, 01:03:52 pm »
yes it is true that I am apologized to them for my move and that's all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Things that never happened.

Let
What is it that will make you folks trust me, kindly tell me about it and I will try to fix i

= 1

and Let

but that won't work as well because I am too busy with my own schedule and I can't help myself for that.
= 0

therefore  1 x 0 = 0
your own * statement contradicts itself.

So you say you want to improve but you don't want to improve.

So i will not write a major paragraph here.

The points to realize and look for in future.

• Acceptance takes alot of time, many of us here have been denied many times in our previous applications, especially me, There was a lot of tension between me and WiLsOn in past when Freestyle clan split, i was being blamed for negligence, which i didn't agree on, but it took time to remove these misunderstandings and clarify each other's minds about one and another, and therefore representing oneself for the whole clan.
  • I felt weird the way you approached me in LittleWhitey's few weeks ago, talking about getting in Vice War 8 Staff so that you'll get promoted in EA? Man this is not how this thing works, in 0.3rz era i used to administrate alot of servers which i won't name because those servers are dead now, with the exception of EA and Sky-City ( in Development ), I was cordially invited by developers in vice war 8, it was a joint decision but the point is, being administrator of one server should not effect your game-play or behavior in other servers, me being a developer in vice war 8  have more responsibilities and access to server directory than other administrators around me, i can poke in an executable script in running vcmp server and do tricks but that doesn't define my administration skills for other servers, its limited to the server and role for which I've been recruited in, when i came back form a long break, and saw 0.4 has held up its promise and i didn't apply in any server to administrate as long as i remember, because administrating a server is a responsibility and it doesn't define your 'experience to administrate' in game servers overall, each server management is different, so you cannot say that if i'm admin in server A, so i'll become admin in server B, It just doesn't work like this.
    when administrating a server(s), for what i've observed you're neither patient nor logical in terms of handling people, note that.
  • This game is meant to be played but not actually 24/7, no one is forcing you to play this game for hours, Just join when one of us is playing randomly and do fight us, not being friendly is always cool, we want to know the skills and game play of the player who's is going to our future applicant, let alone a future member probably, The experience defines your legacy and skills in this game, you can either have fun while being a worst death matcher or role player or you can keep saying shit while being getting wrecked and killing people, It is indeed just a game, seriously, no sane person would ever care about your kills/death ratio until you're cool with what you're and what you can do to make the game enjoyable.
  • If you do not like this game anymore, sure take a break, install other games such as CSGO, Dota2, Doom etc, and if you ever want to come back VCMP IS FREAKING ADDICTING GAME ), do come back with warm greetings, let us know what you feel warmly not like this (
    My changing or not changing won't be visible until folks will see it through their hearts not  through the mind.

• The Point:
    I am apologized to them for my move and that's all.
    No one is playing "moves" here, literally no one, we have no personal hatred against you, never did and never will, but when it comes to joining a clan, its democratic, always was, always will be. a joint decision will decide the future of applicant, i'm sure you once wore VU tag proudly you must surely know how this clan works, there's no leadership, but there is, everyone is a leader here, BUT with a lot of respect for other's decision, the seniors here have more influence over newbies but each of us got equal rights to justify their statements, votes, actions etc.
  • VU is literally different clan than other VC-MP clans, once you get accepted, literally man you just don't want to get out, everyone is soo friendly and even the people you haven't even met due to their inactivity in game become just as they know you for years, its priceless, it can't be bought, only it can be earned, and that jewel is trust.
  • Everyone here is willing to vote for you, if you just change your attitude and behavior with "everyone" ( not just us ) in this community, Just do not give up, keep trying but before that, keep improving.

I hope this helps

With love, enjoy the little moments :)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 01:14:06 pm by Thomas »
Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2019, 01:16:33 pm »
wtf thomas
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2019, 04:54:06 pm »
Thomas if you put this kind of statement in your application so maybe today you hold full VU rank jajajaj
Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2019, 07:27:16 pm »
Prolly my shortest post in awhile so savour the moment.

Norman, from this day forth till 2020, I'm app banning you...doing this for your own good. Reason - re-read your previous application, don't ask me nor anyone anything further regarding this, it's all been said before.

It deeply saddens me this may be the only way you'll learn, I really shouldn't have to enforce this on you but you refuse to listen.

Closing this app Monday 00 GMT, feel free to comment before then.

Apparently I didn't read. I'm locking this then, but the app ban holds. You need to learn.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 07:33:43 pm by GangstaRas »
Winner Winner x 1 (list)