May 03, 2024, 04:08:57 pm

Author Topic: Application - Balouch  (Read 333 times)

Balouch1234

• View Profile
Application - Balouch
« on: April 20, 2024, 01:55:33 pm »
Nick: Balouch

Timezone/Country: Pakistan

Previous Nicks: Balouch1234, [PB]Balouch

Additional Comments: I have a genuine passion for helping others and believe that being a VU member would allow me to contribute positively to the community. I have a deep understanding of the community dynamics and believe that I can use this insight to foster a more inclusive and supportive environment as a VU member. I know more VU's.
To be honest, I wasn't interested in DM servers. I've been playing VCCNR and I'm an administrator there. About my VCMP, I've been playing VCMP for almost 2 years I have acceptable skills. I was rejected in my previous application [Clickhere](https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=19101.0) with the reason that Everyone didn't knoe mr. Most of the peoples know me with the name of Balouch. I feel I am ready to join this family. I have a positive attitude and am able to remain calm and composed in high-pressure situations, making me well-suited for handling difficult or sensitive issues that may arise. I have excellent communication. I am kind heart and good person. I'm applying here because I know that is the best choice.
Regards,
Balouch.

Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Application - Balouch
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2024, 01:55:33 pm »
Dear Balouch1234,
Thank you for your application.

Unfortunately it has been denied for posting for the following reason: It might be a bit early to re-apply just yet. It's only been a few weeks since you submitted your last application.  Here's what I suggest: hold off on applying again for a short while, and focus on connecting with the VU’s that have been actively playing the game recently. Good luck!.
Try to improve yourself and maybe apply again over a few weeks.

Thank you for your interest for the Vice Underdogs Clan,
- Vice Underdogs Recruitment Team.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor