login
March 28, 2024, 08:32:33 pm

Author Topic: Application - Oualidov*Sky.  (Read 1914 times)

Oualid

• Regular
  • @Missile
    • View Profile
Application - Oualidov*Sky.
« on: July 12, 2018, 04:18:06 pm »
Nick: Oualidov*Sky.

Timezone/Country: Morocco

Previous Nicks: None

Additional Comments: Hello everybody well, i'm here with my application want to join VU clan i want to make a real experience with you guys, and i see that VU members are very cool players and helpful and they got a very good skills so i want a chance to be part of this clan. i will never overlook to give all my best to help and support the clan members of course if I had the opportunity to be a part of you guys unlike some of the teams that i had recently problems with it.

my greetings to you all
Oualidov*Sky.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 06:25:45 am by Ryne »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCMP is the game that must be played.

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Oualidov*Sky.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 04:19:34 pm »
good luck
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

nawghty_boy

• Fanatic
  • I'm sorry my fault, i forgot you're an idiot :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 04:46:18 pm »
Gl  ;)

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 04:47:46 pm »
I have seen you in lw. Tell us more about you.
How many of us you know?
When did you started playing?
Which servers you mostly play in?
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

King Erendor

• View Profile
Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2018, 06:35:32 pm »
GL

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2018, 07:48:52 pm »
TBH....I saw you before in LWs and actually you have nice skills.But I didn't see you before breaking a rule.This was the first time to see a report on you.It happens many times and its annoying ik.So I'd go with a trainee.

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2018, 07:51:01 pm »
TBH....I saw you before in LWs and actually you have nice skills.But I didn't see you before breaking a rule.This was the first time to see a report on you.It happens many times and its annoying ik.So I'd go with a trainee.
death evade in lw

http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,31969.0.html

aim hack in lw
http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,31925.0.html

ban appeal denied by MKs.Tarkan

http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,31971.0.html

nibba what??

anyways gl in your app,
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2018, 09:02:12 pm »
Hello Oualid! I'm delighted to see your application here as it was quite unexpected to me as well as it's cool to see LW players applying. I know you're mostly a friendly guy and actually got decent skills. But especially as a member of LW staff I'm quite aware this is not the first time you death evaded and such things displease me. You're not a cheater but I counted six different cases since 2017 and I'm sure I could dig further and find couple others. If you're able to fix this misdemeanour in a few months or so you'll have my vote :)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2018, 09:12:44 pm »
misdemeanour

Will start to use this word lol

Good luck Oualid

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2018, 10:07:37 pm »
Agree Agree x 4 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

Oualid

• Regular
  • @Missile
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2018, 10:51:40 pm »
Thanks ZAiM, nawghty_boy, Casper, biozcalhoun, PANZER24 and you too CHE_JoOoOoO^ at least you understand the matter, unlike some,, i really appreciate it.

And Ryne i've seen you before too in LW you seems to me as a nice guy actually, so about ur questions : i started vcmp in 2012 as a newbie where i began to learn the ^^secrets^^ of this game, and concerning the clan members i know some of them like Febulous., auzk, Trex, RajPut, Punk, Sk and other ones ...... while looking forward to knowing them all, and i usually play in LW, EAD, LA and sometimes in VKs, VL and others.

Concerning King Erendor'post, so about "death evading" i explained to Tarkan the problem very well and all is here: http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,31971.0.html  so he did what he wanted to do, but in the end i respect his decision, and about "aim hack" it was a post without importance and i dont use this sh*** :thumbsdown:, and any one can make those kinds of headshots as shown here: http://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,31925.0.html  so it is ultimately a wrong report and nothing happend to me.

And here we are with one of LW staff member  :police: so Mr Punk u are totaly right  this is not the first time i fall in such situations "on purpose" and i always try to avoid that kind of problems  :-\ so be sure that i'll do as you said and i always do, and you can count on me i wont let u down :)

It's okey OmaRosh i consider it an opportunity to explain some things i really appreciate it.

Thank you all
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 11:03:32 pm by Oualid »

VCMP is the game that must be played.

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2018, 11:16:22 pm »
Good luck!

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2018, 11:22:47 pm »
View Profile

Re: Clan Application - Oualidov*Sky.
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2018, 05:48:39 am »
hhh really it's a great and smart question  ;)
well, before the time that Stubborn asked me to apply here I needed to join a clan because I thought it was time to play as group and i thought it was the right time, I knew there were other groups like VU ,SS, TRC ..... but I opened my eyes exactly on UF bcs I think is comfortable clan for me and UF'smembers are very friendly and helpful with a good skilles and personality so i wanna be part of them to learn more strategies and more techniques.
So as an answer to your question, Stubborn's suggestion was not the only reason to apply here it was just a push for me, and im still interested in UF clan .

This is your recent reply on your UF app which got denied. You stated that UF is more comfortable than VU. What does it make VU more comfortable now? I will go with no because your loyalty towards the clan is doubtable.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2018, 11:31:35 pm »
I have trust issues with you, considering your past.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)