April 27, 2024, 10:30:15 pm

Author Topic: Exposing GerZ's ultimate lies  (Read 8552 times)

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Exposing GerZ's ultimate lies
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2023, 01:37:17 am »
grow up you've been using hacks for years how do you even have the audacity to accuse those who never been banned before for such a thing, you are perma banned from every server for a reason i dont get why VU are keeping someone like you in their forum
do you remember when you wanted to suicide because your clan (KF at that time) got banned from VKs and VCMP for using hacks?
should I link the facebook post now? nah, it's not related to the topic

yourself you've been caught modding the fuck out of the game, so pls, if you have nothing useful to add, take a side and watch ur daddy take it big

This topic:

2 cents:
It is already established that it is impossible to sync these type of shots without modifications if you have stable FPS. No dgVoodoo, no flicking to the side or some other cold served bullshit will sync it until chrome shotgun has finished the reload sequence (does not necessarily emit a sound).

However, no one was banned earlier, it more than likely no one will be banned now. Just add regular weapons as custom with default animations to prevent this from happening ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I agree with 90% said here..
the problem is, it is possible to load it even if you got custom weapons I believe :D
how? I got in touch with Crow, the original aimlock manufacturer, and he told me some interesting things, that won't fix it

THE BIGGEST AND WORST PART IS that not the shotguns reload is the problem, the problem is modding animation values found in weapon.dat, which will cause the shots to come delayed in the one who uses it's screen

long story short - this is an almost unbeatable hack, and I'm more worried about you guys than I am of myself, because you see - I already dealt with Gerz even when he used this, but the problem is he'll keep going on gaining unfair advantage towards other players lol

oh and PS: this feature wasn't even included in the official aurora release, I was wrong initially about it, there's something else in Aurora that is similar to it, but much much slower, so I guess only most trusted players were able to get their hands on this
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2023, 06:16:39 pm »
Update:
Proof of GerZ using hacks in EC and in duel with me (reuploaded on Dailymotion with fragments from GerZ's own videos)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8q64in
@Spiller, here's what I was talking about, the weapon.dat doesn't only include reload cheats, but also custom fire animations to simulate the F1 effect, only that the shots arrive later, check the comparison at 04:34
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

DarkSid3R

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2023, 07:24:04 pm »
no one cares about what you have to say you are perma banned in every server for a reason you dont even provide the fps/ping and jitter when you do such bullshit tests or in the clips where the weird sync occurs

This is normal and happened many times in hazard's gameplay, due to his unstable internet and fps, and it usually happens when someone has high jitter as well

Grow up and stop wasting people's time with your baseless accusations, but i guess gerz shouldve expected someone as lifeless as you are to be talking about him 24/7 after ending your vcmp career

also

Funny how you do such tests with almost 300 ping you are so desperate gerz owns you
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2023, 08:17:39 pm »
no one cares about what you have to say you are perma banned in every server for a reason you dont even provide the fps/ping and jitter when you do such bullshit tests or in the clips where the weird sync occurs

This is normal and happened many times in hazard's gameplay, due to his unstable internet and fps, and it usually happens when someone has high jitter as well

yes..NOPE
this won't happen unless GERZ is the one that has unstable FPS (not ping, this reload thing doesn't rely on ping AT ALL), besides, I forgot to mention: in 2020, there was older version which allowed this to happen, syne even showed me that bug in EC back then, no it doesn't work at all

get a life, and come with your real account GerZ, no need to ask your dogs to post your shitty quotes here

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2023, 09:20:22 pm »
just lol… man @darkxider, if none cares about him then why are you replying here? let him come himself and prove us wrong.

I don’t know why are you helping this hypocrite, he’s using you and F2 to cover himself. He has made videos on F2(his own clan today), your own clan MD (who he was asslicking before) and even his so called “friends”

You’re out here trying to prove GerZ innocent by blaming it on my FPS/Ping? 😅

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1teZLDHsMAGq-508JeJF3XuptGrX4pw2N/view

There are like 100 proofs against him and from those 100, he’s failing miserably to prove himself correct at just 1 😂

You’re on wrong track bud, I support you when you’re right but here you’re out of sense brother.

P.S: he’s someone else 100% and not Sider himself
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 09:22:42 pm by Hazard »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

HacksBuster1337

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2023, 09:28:23 pm »
P.S: he’s someone else 100% and not Sider himself
it's him, he has 667 mark on his discord, and besides he has some other forum posts than here, he became GerZ's slave somehow

[R3V]Kelvin

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2023, 09:44:27 pm »
now, where's the guy who used to sell burritos in these kind of VU forum threads? :D
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2023, 04:08:55 am »
[unrelated picture removed]

PD: in Summary, hunting always accuse everyone of hacks when he lose a duel h, he accused pain when pain won him in m4 duel, he accused fulton when fulton made x7 twice on hunting and he accused gerz when gerz unlimited sprees on hunting
« Last Edit: December 03, 2023, 08:52:29 am by PunkNoodle »

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2023, 07:04:46 am »
Is it necessary to share someone's real life picture here without their concern? Moreover it's not even related to the topic.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2023, 07:44:53 am »
As I already said, now GerZ will call every friend of his to back him up.. Slowly slowly this whole topic will be full of his friends’ replies and 90% of the time, there will be 0 logic in their replies and the remaining 10% will be only targetting HunTinG and his past, it’s about time. He’s running out of words..

DarkSid3R

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2023, 10:14:23 pm »

the guy underalias in fulton's video is hunting, 0:14 timestamp clear auto jump (animation switched from shooting to jumping in a neutral position)

and getting 0% damage from chainsaw constantly,

isnt it funny how you always need hacks when fighting either gerz or fulton? but i can see why, after fulton's x7 twice
on you, and gerz's 16 different sprees on you

you mustve gave up on trying to be as skilled as they are hence why you took the road of using hacks and modifications, and still getting rekt even with that lol

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2023, 12:28:01 am »
now, where's the guy who used to sell burritos in these kind of VU forum threads? :D
You can't even afford an entrée, Ecuatorian rat

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2023, 05:00:49 am »
This Drama looking like a wow.

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2023, 08:11:05 am »
I'm just amazed that how these players are just becoming slaves of GerZ even after he has created many videos on F2, MD, his friends today.. (With hacks) and not realising that he's just using them as their cover.

I would rather save my time and not argue about this 12yo Jordani kiddo but the VC:MP gotta see his real face. He has created videos on the veterans like Rodrigo, Ferrari and others and all with those freaky speedgear/custom animations + wep.dat / cheat engine hacks.

His own videos are the proofs that he's hacking, without the hacks.. even Casper will beat him harshly l.m.a.o

DarkSid3R

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2023, 12:06:11 pm »
Hazard youre literally VCMP's biggest joke you've lost all your friends the moment you started asslicking hunting and became double faced

I cant think of a better word to describe you than "asslicker" you lost everyone who was on your side and funny how you accuse GerZ of using hacks then a few days later your clanmate gets banned and exposed for using aurora you are a hypocrite and a fake

no wonder these people said what they said about you:

And yes "GERZ USES HACKS IN HIS VIDEOS"

Just like this one in which he made 15 spree on you?

either way giving someone like you attention is a big waste of time God punished you with poverty for a reason because he knew the kind of person you are God already has it written.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2023, 12:10:38 pm by DarkSid3R »